Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Angad truly loves Sandhya and he surely is going to try and protect Sandhya 

Kapil was basically an evil spirit working with that chudail.....and Kapil who is Angad's friend is another guy 

So, now the question arises why did Sandhya see Vin's face as her would be husband.....Was that fake and the whole folklure about this is also fake or did the chudail manipulate it ? 

Or Sandhya's would be husband is yet to enter and the evil spirit is only using his face to trap Sandhya 

For now it seems that it is certain that it is Angad-Sandhya's love story and they will be supporting each other and together will fight against the evil spirits

Let's see...I am curious to know why Sandhya saw Vin's face in the temple

XingStar thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Maybe she made a mistake while doing the pooja who knows or maybe the story about the mandir may have been modified like urban legends

Yup quite possible.🤓

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Maybe she made a mistake while doing the pooja who knows or maybe the story about the mandir may have been modified like urban legends

or maybe whoever goes to that mandir with the expectation of seeing their future husband, they all end up seeing Kapil's face only by default..

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Angad might have some skeletons in his closet too but he is the one for Sandhya! But Sandhya cheated on him. This was unacceptable honestly. I dont know how they explain this in coming epis but this is wrong. Hope they show she was under some influence. Else if the marriage and almost consummation was wishful, sigh. I think Andy should back out. 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _symphony

Angad might have some skeletons in his closet too but he is the one for Sandhya! But Sandhya cheated on him. This was unacceptable honestly. I dont know how they explain this in coming epis but this is wrong. Hope they show she was under some influence. Else if the marriage and almost consummation was wishful, sigh. I think Andy should back out. 

I too am feeling really bad for angad now.he does seem to love her a lot. If its not under any influence, sandhya did cheat on him and i also find it quite unacceptable. I don't know why she married kapil there, she could have gone home and clarified things with angad there before rushing into this marriage. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I too am feeling really bad for angad now.he does seem to love her a lot. If its not under any influence, sandhya did cheat on him and i also find it quite unacceptable. I don't know why she married kapil there, she could have gone home and clarified things with angad there before rushing into this marriage. 

Well she wasn't under any influence however as per her, Angad was supposedly cheating on her with Nisha as that was what it seemed like to her combined with fake Kapil's instigation even though that wasn't true. So according to her it's like if he can do it then why should she be any different. And then she was also heavily influenced by that legend which may or may not b reliable.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _symphony

You know seeing sandhya with vin i thought it wouldn’t be bad as a fantasy to have a girl being seduced by a bad boy like a spirit.

But not this way cheating on the guy who has been nothing but sincere with you.

I wish the precap was a fake out 

urmita thumbnail

I don't feel any sympathy for Sandy right now..such weak characters are not my thing...she gets affected seeing Vin's face in Temple, that's ok....but then she says yes to Angad and forces herself to act lovey with him when it's clear she doesn't feel any real love for him....she doesn't trust him at all, always thinking wrong things but what exactly was SHE doing with Kapil all through the rituals? And she kept it secret too... isn't that cheating? Then she is so weak-minded , just falls for the crap Kapil told her and believes herself married forgetting even in that lady's lies the wedding was supposed to happen inside temple not in jungle....and just goes on to do SR with Kapil without resisting? Really Sandy? Even if Angad was cheating , doing SR with Kapil without breaking up properly with Angad first is wrong...2 wrongs don't make a right....so now she will get results of her stupidity and weakness in a very raaz reboot way....and the only person I feel bad for is poor Angad....he really does love Sandy even if he made some silly mistakes the evil spirits used against him... Sandy will get better eventually I guess....but Angad should leave her and I have no idea how this woman could ever be her love's Kavach...she doesn't yet love anyone anyway.....

Just I too need answers why she saw Kapil's face in Temple in epi 1 in front of Shivji himself...

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't understand how Sandy is so selective in superstitious beliefs.

I mean on one hand she instantly believed about seeing that face of her would be husband on that Mahashivratri day in the temple. 

Then that bhootni said about other legend of only true lovers could reach the temple and if they get married, they will forever be together. She believed that also. 

The other thing about her ajji saying not to go out of house that night, why did she ignore that? Kaha that uska dimaag? 

This makes me think all these legends are fake and a trap set by bhootni. 

Since no one could ever make to the temple on Mahashivratri day, nobody knows if that legend is true or not. Maybe the truth is these bhoots and bhootnis have this once in a while opportunity to influence and trap someone. 

Who knows this mahashivratri legend rumour was also spread by the bhoot mandal as well?😆

The truth might be who ever goes in the temple that night, will badly get trapped by bhoots. 

These bhoot mandal are badly playing with Sandy's mind and they have made her very very weak, where she has lost her rational thinking as it was their full proof plan.  

Angad is definitely her Kawach (Shield) to protect her from these bhoot mandal's plans. 

And since Angad could see the bhootni, i think he is also special and possess good powers, maybe he got some vardaan from God. 

Also all this could be related to both Sandy and Angad's family or their past life. 

Lets see...

But definitely this show has grabbed my attention. 👍🏼

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sandy saw Kapils face in the mandir because they said that when Shivji  does tandav the sprites are free to do whatever they want so that’s why 

Also - I think Kapil wanted to consummate because he wants Sandy to get pregnant baby and give birth to a bhoot baby?