Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Feeling bad for Agand. She doesn't want to listen a proper explanation from Angad why did he cheat coz she was so confused whom to choose.. who is her soulmate.. Sandhya Kapil ko apna soulmate maan chuki thi she wanted one reason or Shivji indication to break marriage with Angad. All thanks to Shivji. 😆

@bold

This is the ultimate truth

She herself wanted Kapil as her husband that's why she was trying to find faults in Angad

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

its expectation+Opinion  just 😎😛 Face Shown in Temple it turned out Ghost 🤢 Wat if Same Face Exists Too 😎 don't want Evils are so capable They can do anything even Shows Some one as Per Shivji story of Solumate Etc .

Maiyya can do /show anything by the way 🤣🤪🤣

these evil spirits can't be powerful than shivji...i m waiting for the explanation

i want Vin to play a positive role as well coz i m loving Vin n Deepika's chemistry

Maiyya toh maiyya h she can do anything

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Just saw new promo.... Sandy is not ulti pulti anymore....kapil is shown and voice says jise jivansathi samajhi thi vo bana asli jivansathi Angad ka dushman....and Angad, Kapil face off shown....kapil says aj se sindoor tera mangalsutra tera, jism tera par ruh mera....and Kapil enters Angad body....then Sandhya comes running 'Angaaaad' and hugs Angad tight...and behind her back Angad smiles with ghosty yellow eyes....

If anyone finds the link please share....

so kapil possessed Angad's body

Why he is so interested in Sandy...Is there any story behind it?

I can't trust maiyya...she can show anything😏

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Sandy doesn't even deserve sympathy...she cheated on Angela

I don't get one thing of ITV ladies Why they say yes for marriages...if u don't love a guy then what is the need to say yes to him...why to torture that poor guy n then these ITV bahus get married to someone else n then their hubby becomes their true love ex gaya bhaad mein😂

Nisha is better than Sandhya...at least she loves him

Infact all the kabab mein haddis are usually hero's ex gf or guys heroines were supposed to marry but then didn't....and after the leads marry they realize their "true love" and the people who actually got dumped become badies....yehi hota hai...😂and u know all the sasural wale who accuse heroine k tere ane k baad sab bigad gaya....they are usually right coz adarsh bahu wale shows mein troubles aise hi ate hai jo agar adarsh bahu ghar pa na ate to vo trouble na ata.... typical daily soaps 🤣

Yaha bhi Sandy ne gadbad kia, cheating kia...uske lie Angad ka life spoil hoga ab....he will get possessed by Kapil...and phir apne create kia hua mess se Angad ka 'Kavach' madam khud hi banegi....🤪use shaadi k lie No bolti vo sabse bada kavach hota...

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

I feel even Sandhya will become Angad's Kawach after all the VO in the promo did say 'Kaise baengi Sandhya apne pyar ke like Kawach' .....So, it will eventually be Sandhya who will act as the kawach 

There are a few possibilities....Will the actual guy enter and this evil spirit is just using the face of the guy who Sandhya saw in the temple or this is his real face and what Sandhya saw in the temple was also a trap set by this evil spirit along with the chudail or he is a guy but possessed by the evil spirit like u said.....These are the 3 possibilities 

I doubt if he is possessed though...I feel either evil spirit has used the face that Sandhya saw in the temple or that whole face seeing folk lure was a trap 

Let's see 

according to new promo kapil possessed Angad's body so now sabdhya will become Angad's kavach

Yesterday kapil was looking completely negative so i guess he is a spirit coz maiyya can do anything

But i like Vin's acting in the negative character

urmita thumbnail

so kapil possessed Angad's body

Why he is so interested in Sandy...Is there any story behind it?

I can't trust maiyya...she can show anything😏

Kapil mentioned something about 2yrs back yesterday....kya pata do saal pahele uska bhootia nazar Sandy pe pada ho...🤣

Pata nehi...mata kuch bhi kar sakti hai....but feel so bad for Angad....banda kaha ake fas gaya....

SONAL30 thumbnail

Infact all the kabab mein haddis are usually hero's ex gf or guys heroines were supposed to marry but then didn't....and after the leads marry they realize their "true love" and the people who actually got dumped become badies....yehi hota hai...😂and u know all the sasural wale who accuse heroine k tere ane k baad sab bigad gaya....they are usually right coz adarsh bahu wale shows mein troubles aise hi ate hai jo agar adarsh bahu ghar pa na ate to vo trouble na ata.... typical daily soaps 🤣

Yaha bhi Sandy ne gadbad kia, cheating kia...uske lie Angad ka life spoil hoga ab....he will get possessed by Kapil...and phir apne create kia hua mess se Angad ka 'Kavach' madam khud hi banegi....🤪use shaadi k lie No bolti vo sabse bada kavach hota...

sanskari bahus r panauti for their hone wala sasuraal...pehle bande ko ghumayengi phir shadi ke liye haan bolkar uske baad usi ke akdu bhai se shaadi karengi...apne akdu hubby ko toh lover boy bana deti h par khudka ex criminal ban jata h aur phir khud ke hi bhai se maar bhi khaata h kyunki bhabhi toh bhai ke pyar mein pagal ho jati hai pativrata patni bankar😂

Well said agar na bol diya hota toh wohi sabse bada kawach hota🤪

SONAL30 thumbnail

Kapil mentioned something about 2yrs back yesterday....kya pata do saal pahele uska bhootia nazar Sandy pe pada ho...🤣

Pata nehi...mata kuch bhi kar sakti hai....but feel so bad for Angad....banda kaha ake fas gaya....

have u seen ek deewana tha?

Kahin wo story hi toh nhi h🤔

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

according to new promo kapil possessed Angad's body so now sabdhya will become Angad's kavach

Yesterday kapil was looking completely negative so i guess he is a spirit coz maiyya can do anything

But i like Vin's acting in the negative character

I wanted Vin to play a positive role as well....Angad-Sandhya can be a couple but i wanted Vin to also play a positive role...Guess that ain't happening 

Anyway if Kapil possesses Angad does this mean that Vin's role will get reduced significantly 

Let's see what happens....It was quite obvious that it will be Sandhya who will become Angad's kawach coz in EK's supernatural shows female leads play a meatier role than the male leads...Here also it is no different 

urmita thumbnail

have u seen ek deewana tha?

Kahin wo story hi toh nhi h🤔

Nope nope...Ek diwaana tha was different....voha Namik character was ghost...but he was good and real hero....the human one looked good first but turned out he killed Shiv(Namik) to get heroine and was psycho...and all shiv wanted and did was try and protect heroine....never possessed anyone....never wanted anything in return....just to protect his love he didn't move on after death....this Kapil ghost clearly is harming people....

Edited by urmita - 4 years ago