Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

I wanted Vin to play a positive role as well....Angad-Sandhya can be a couple but i wanted Vin to also play a positive role...Guess that ain't happening 

Anyway if Kapil possesses Angad does this mean that Vin's role will get reduced significantly 

Let's see what happens....It was quite obvious that it will be Sandhya who will become Angad's kawach coz in EK's supernatural shows female leads play a meatier role than the male leads...Here also it is no different 

U know Kavach 1 was bad....but what I remember from promos hero WAS the target and trouble came after him....so heroine became Kavach....they messed up bad but Kavach concept was justified right?

But here it's only coz of heroine that hero is in trouble....so now she becoming Kavach be like...khud hi musibat mein daalo phir khud hi bachao.....๐Ÿ˜œ

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: urmita

U know Kavach 1 was bad....but what I remember from promos hero WAS the target and trouble came after him....so heroine became Kavach....they messed up bad but Kavach concept was justified right?

But here it's only coz of heroine that hero is in trouble....so now she becoming Kavach be like...khud hi musibat mein daalo phir khud hi bachao.....๐Ÿ˜œ

True 

But maybe these evil spirits have a connection with Angad's family....We will get to know as the story will progress

poor Angad will be stuck in this mess 

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Bas yhi dar tha. Possession drama on Angad ๐Ÿคจ Last season was same...and i didnt need any red yellow eyes on Namik this time ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜–

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _symphony

Bas yhi dar tha. Possession drama on Angad ๐Ÿคจ Last season was same...and i didnt need any red yellow eyes on Namik this time ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜–

Black eye chalega๐Ÿ˜†

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Black eye chalega๐Ÿ˜†

Nahin uski chocolate brown best hain ๐Ÿ˜›

kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

she was in her full senses

I know kapil manipulated her but did she use her brains...NO

The truth is she herself wanted to be with kapil n for that she was finding reasons...Angad's cheating gave her that reason n she chose kapil coz she wanted him to be her life partner

I m not liking sandy's characterization...she needs to get a grip on her thoughts

She can't cheat on her would be husband with her bhootiya husband๐Ÿ˜‚

Completely agree with you... Sandy sirf excuses talaash kar rahi thi kapil ko apna real soulmate manne kaam aur usne angad aur nisha ka affair jo hai hi nahi aur assume kar liya usse excuse mil gaya usse... Muje to ek baat samaj nahi aa rahi hai ki usne kapil ka face dekha par angad ko haa usne uske baad bhi bola tha to usse sandy ko angad ke taraf kuch to feelings hogi hi.. To phir kya farak padta hai ussne kiska chahera dikha aur vo bhi suni sunai bato pe itna trust kyu... Usne apne aap se kapil se shadi ki hai matlab usse kabhi bhi angad se pyaar tha hi nahi... Muje Andy ke liye aesi ladki chahiye jo Andy ko pyaar kare naki sirf aese suni sunai bato pe vishwas karke kuch bhi decision le... Muje Andy ke liye bahot bura lag raha hai.. Sandy angad jesa itna accha jivansathi deserve nahi karti. 

XingStar thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@bold

Good one yaar...maiyaa can do anything๐Ÿคฃ

This thingy was continuously roaming around my mind since the start...๐Ÿ˜†

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with all of you... Honestly I like the Angad being her Kawach better than her... 

1) it would be something new, the male lead protecting her. Why always the same old drama? 

2) The female lead here is stupid while in others it's the male, so it must be other way around this time. 

3) It's him who is in love and therefore love and positive power should be with him. 

4) It would go well with the whole story... 

5) I don't want the same old story... 

Edited by A.Hajnal - 4 years ago
shreyatode1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I thought kapil soul want sandhya so Angad will be her kawach bt looking like old season only sandhya will be his kawach,  I seriously don't want any soul to enter angad at least they can show both angad n sandhya fighting with evil 

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i like Vin - Deepika's pairing

Cheating ki toh baat hi mat karo

I can't stand cheating

They might change the storyline next week.

The thing i guessed irked me was that she was given a way out to justify her sleeping with kapil.

The tree shivji's mandir angad supposed cheating.

As if it's his fault for her choosing his best friend Kapil .

Instead if they had shown her chosing kapil of her own free will and later accepting this.

I could have accepted that

Would have respected her also. 

But the makers giving her a way out just...