Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Where did Shibani's weight issue come from? That wasn't the topic I think.

Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Yaar hum sab grown up hain... jobs, family ke saath bhi itna time nikaal ke show dekhne ke saath forums mein bhi active rehte hain, views padhte hain aur share karte hain... dont you think instead of ignoring we would share the disappointments upfront... Sirf acha appreciate karo aur bura ignore? This only leads to loosing interest and finally ignore the show itelf...

bilkul kar skte hai sabko apne opinions voice karne ka right hai isliye to ye platform bnaya gaya hai

lekin aap btao ki kya episode dekhne k bad sirf disappointment hi milti hai? kuch bhi esa nahi hota jise appreciate kiya jaaye ?

mai aaapko disappointment upfront krne se mna nahi kr rahi. bilkul nahi its necessary for the progress of the show instead i am asking u to appreciate the show and its charachters sometimes.... sudhaar k liye daant k saath sath pyaar bhi zaroori hai naa.....

aur aap bhi jaante hoge ki bashing krne me aur criticism krne me ek fine line ka difference haii....

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Labhya

bilkul share kriye naaa sbko apne opinions voice krne ka right hai isliye to ye platform bna hai

lekin aap ek baat btao kya hr episode me hame disappointment mili hai????  episode me kuch bhi esa nahi hota jo appreciate kiya jaaye ???????????

aur aap bhi jaante ho naa ki bashing krne me aur disappointment upfront krne me ek bohot thin line ka difference hai.........

right na?

Par ache episodes pe ache post bhi to daalte hain...public forums mein sabke alag alg views hote hain...

Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Par ache episodes pe ache post bhi to daalte hain...public forums mein sabke alag alg views hote hain...

yes absolutely correct shyd isliye hm aage bad paate hai

myprimechicago thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

But he didn't do or say anything reciprocative. He just said he won't be coming bcz of her bhabhi's suspicion so there's no point of her surprise. How can anyone take this as a step ahead in their connection! In the beginning, when Naina was crazily in love with Sameer, even some of her actions and assumptions about Sameer too liking her did feel absurd, bcz Sameer nvr reciprocated before placing the bet.

And about the justification thing, I can say the same for your point too!

Why dint he push back the way he did with Kamya? why to agree to accept her blank calls in future? anyways I dont love Shibani they way I love Samaina in the show... so I felt bad for his behavior towards a girl and her feelings and CVs making Naina's VO calling her Sautan bani ya nahi, laughing at her surprise, tedhi ungli se ghee nikalna and all...

Lets agree to disagree...

rituriyaakhil thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why dint he push back the way he did with Kamya? why to agree to accept her blank calls in future? anyways I dont love Shibani they way I love Samaina in the show... so I felt bad for his behavior towards a girl and her feelings and CVs making Naina's VO calling her Sautan bani ya nahi, laughing at her surprise, tedhi ungli se ghee nikalna and all...

I agree with this.   Whether he fully reciprocated or not, he definitely gave the vibes that she had a chance.  Shibani is not wrong at all - she is just smitten by her good looking neighbor who has been presented as a single guy.  However, what Naina and Sameer are doing to that poor girl is utterly wrong.  What is wrong is wrong - just because the hero & heroine commit it, does not make it right.  And that VO admitting casually that they were wrong in all doing this and all doing that just gets into my nerves nowadays.  Currently VOs have merely become a medium to justify the mistakes rather than bridge the story like they used to do before.  

Anjali33 thumbnail

With Kamya, he had no fear of being ousted from the society for misbehaving. And I'm not questioning your love for anyone.

It's ok, as you said, let's agree to disagree😊

BTW, did you watch the episode now?

Anjali33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rituriyaakhil

I agree with this.   Whether he fully reciprocated or not, he definitely gave the vibes that she had a chance.  Shibani is not wrong at all - she is just smitten by her good looking neighbor who has been presented as a single guy.  However, what Naina and Sameer are doing to that poor girl is utterly wrong.  What is wrong is wrong - just because the hero & heroine commit it, does not make it right.  And that VO admitting casually that they were wrong in all doing this and all doing that just gets into my nerves nowadays.  Currently VOs have merely become a medium to justify the mistakes rather than bridge the story like they used to do before.  

I'm sorry, pulling someone to a shared auto ride and holding their hand without their consent is wrong in my opinion. And if you don't find that wrong then not refusing to answer calls shouldn't be wrong too.

myprimechicago thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

With Kamya, he had no fear of being ousted from the society for misbehaving. And I'm not questioning your love for anyone.

It's ok, as you said, let's agree to disagree😊

BTW, did you watch the episode now?

I am in US so it takes time to get the episode aired 😊

Just read the updates...