Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't feel he is using 

In simple words

Shibani is sticking to him like a bee..

It's like ladka akela hai toh chance marlo.. types..😋 (strictly my POV)

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Yes, but kindly consider his intention too. He took the wrong way for his wife's happiness. Isn't that what we call flawed characters, which our leads are!

Intension koi bhi ho... it’s not a life or death problem for them.. 

leaving show drama aside, will you or I want ourselves or our sis/daughter to be responded this way by a married man when the man knew girl is having crush on him.. can you blame Shibani if she starts considering this convo as a step ahead in their connection 

Baaki justification to hum duniya ki har baat ka de sakte hain

myprimechicago thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

And they are also misjudging Naina..Naina doesn't know what Sameer and Shibani actually talked about..she merely guessed it had to do with Shibani..I am sure when she comes to know everything she will guide Sameer right but people have no patience anymore..

First they say we need thehravv now that cvs re slowly showing everything people jump to conclusions from 0 to 100 in a second!

The way sequences are cut abruptly can we expect they would close this one... I agree there is a fair chance Naina will not let this repeat if she knows the exact convo but then CVs have stopped detailing things out and VO already repeated apology dialog for this so  ppl are going with assumptions 

IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

The way sequences are cut abruptly can we expect they would close this one... I agree there is a fair chance Naina will not let this repeat if she knows the exact convo but then CVs have stopped detailing things out and VO already repeated apology dialog for this so  ppl are going with assumptions 

Yesterday's epi was smooth as butter with no sequences cut..I agree that scenes were practically butchered on monday and some on tuesday but not yesterday and not the past few weeks except for that on epi by Yogesh Bhati. I actually dont feel Sameer even needed to apologise because Shibani has been extremely disrespecting and not to mention slightly bratty in forcing herself on him. He didnt call her rather she constantly left blank calls till he picked up. He merely talked as a friend and didnt lead her astray at all. I have since yesterday rewatched the phone convo many times and all I can say is Sameer's vo even talking about an apology shows his sensitivity because he said nothing in the phone call to make Shibani believe that they were more than friends. 

Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ma'am just a simple question

According to you Sameer's character is spoilt because he's using someone's feelings for his own good right ?

So please let me know are the girls like kamya, sunaina and shibani right when they are flirting with sameer and giving him hints even when the guy is showing no interest at all!!!!!

Instead of calling sameer wrong understand what he did!

Shibani called him not once or twice but 5 times 

Sameer didn't call her !!!!!

A chhotu sa suggestion from my side please enjoy the show and its characters instead of criticising the characters time and again.

Keep smiling

Labhya ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Labhya - 4 years ago
myprimechicago thumbnail

Yesterday's epi was smooth as butter with no sequences cut..I agree that scenes were practically butchered on monday and some on tuesday but not yesterday and not the past few weeks except for that on epi by Yogesh Bhati. I actually dont feel Sameer even needed to apologise because Shibani has been extremely disrespecting and not to mention slightly bratty in forcing herself on him. He didnt call her rather she constantly left blank calls till he picked up. He merely talked as a friend and didnt lead her astray at all. I have since yesterday rewatched the phone convo many times and all I can say is Sameer's vo even talking about an apology shows his sensitivity because he said nothing in the phone call to make Shibani believe that they were more than friends. 

Is befriending justified when he knows he is married And girl is talking to has major crush on him but unaware of his marital status.. showing an overweight girl having a crush on Sameer does not make it causal or funny coz she is a girl and has feelings. Sameer planned it before even talking to Shibani 

When they don’t have any job or source of Income doing such thing for  a party does not show a helpless scenario..

Such small gesture also gives so much hope to the girl already falling for a guy.. dint Same happen with Naina? I know that was too much compared to this  approach but here he is married... Naina’s VO laughing at it was another irritating part..

She clearly gave such indications on phone and he kept mum and accepted to receive her blank calls in future....

We can go on and on but I would have never accepted such thing from my husband for any girl nor wanted any married man to do that with my girl

Edited by myprimechicago - 4 years ago
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Is befriending justified when he knows he is married And girl is talking to has major crush on him but unaware of his marital status.. showing an overweight girl having a crush on Sameer does not make it causal or funny coz she is a girl and has feelings. Sameer planned it before even talking to Shibani 

When they don’t have any job or source of Income doing such thing for  a party does not show a helpless scenario..

Such small gesture also gives so much hope to the girl already falling for a guy.. dint Same happen with Naina? I know that was too much compared to this  approach but here he is married... Naina’s VO laughing at it was another irritating part..

She clearly gave such indications on phone and he kept mum and accepted to receive her blank calls in future....

We can go on and on but I would have never accepted such thing from my husband for any girl nor wanted any married man to do that with my girl

But then a girl doing all that Shibani is doing justified either? She is acting so desperate like she is behind him, almost to the extent of stalking him. It is rather unhealthy.

Regarding the overweight issue I myself had similar reservations and DMed cvs about this fat shaming comedy that they are trying to pull off. Earlier I appreciated Shibani's confidence in approaching him and giving him her number. All that we could just say she was a fast girl which I am not judging at all. But her grabbing his hand and pretty much pulling him into the rickshaw after he refused was in such bad taste. Does she not have any self-respect that she is doing this to him when he is clearly very very uncomfortable with her and tries to maintain distance. 

Regarding her feelings and Sameer tricking her I am reserving my judgement on that till cvs show us the conversation between Sameer and Shibani after she finds out he is married. If Cvs screw that one up then I would truly be disappointed. 

myprimechicago thumbnail

But then a girl doing all that Shibani is doing justified either? She is acting so desperate like she is behind him, almost to the extent of stalking him. It is rather unhealthy.

Regarding the overweight issue I myself had similar reservations and DMed cvs about this fat shaming comedy that they are trying to pull off. Earlier I appreciated Shibani's confidence in approaching him and giving him her number. All that we could just say she was a fast girl which I am not judging at all. But her grabbing his hand and pretty much pulling him into the rickshaw after he refused was in such bad taste. Does she not have any self-respect that she is doing this to him when he is clearly very very uncomfortable with her and tries to maintain distance. 

Regarding her feelings and Sameer tricking her I am reserving my judgement on that till cvs show us the conversation between Sameer and Shibani after she finds out he is married. If Cvs screw that one up then I would truly be disappointed. 

Shibani being desperate for a cute bachelor in her society is not an issue right... even being unmarried a guy can set things straight saying I am not interested or I have a girl friend in Ahmedabad... but CVs kept it going for this trick to happen.

If it was a sexy beautiful girl then Naina would have been behind Sameer to set things straight and Sameer would not have accepted her approach over phone...

Shibani being a decent girl is proven when VO clarified she backed off after knowing they are married but knowing samaina, loving them, it hurts to see CVs butcher their character again in the name of drama... they made Sunaina a villain to balance the heartbreak she had to go through coz of Sameer’s personal agenda

myprimechicago thumbnail

Trust me they will never show Sameer apologize to Shibani coz VO dialog is already used to avoid the whole thing

Edited by myprimechicago - 4 years ago
Bombaysunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Frankly yes, sameer did use shivani's attention to his benefit. But don't we all?  Even in real life at some point? Not for any malicious intention . I know it's not right but, he hasn't caused any harm to anyone. But yes if he keeps doing it , it may lead Shivani to believe sam is interested and later on maybe used for his benefit. I think no character is positive or negative. A flawed character is much more easier to relate.