Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bombaysunshine

Frankly yes, sameer did use shivani's attention to his benefit. But don't we all?  Even in real life at some point? Not for any malicious intention . I know it's not right but, he hasn't caused any harm to anyone. But yes if he keeps doing it , it may lead Shivani to believe sam is interested and later on maybe used for his benefit. I think no character is positive or negative. A flawed character is much more easier to relate. 

CVs have made Sameer repeat what he did with Naina or Sunaina with Shibani.. though the gesture is small but again VO saying apologized for his deed makes Sameer look so shallow to keep using girls feelings for his benefit and apologize later 

Bombaysunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes it does appear like that . But I think he had a bad intention there , like win a bet. Here he just wants Shivani to convince Vinita for the party thing. I think let's give.him a benefit of doubt here. I know it's getting repetitive from CVs and they do need to come up with better plots and VOs apologizing and justifying currently makes it a level more irritating . Let me add I don't endorse or justify this behaviour. But let's just pass it off . I hope Sameer comes around and confesses the truth asap.

Edited by Bombaysunshine - 5 years ago
appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why did Sameer's VO say 'I knew I was doing wrong, and later told Shibani everything and she accepted my apology and we became friends' etc. 

Why is Sameer feeling guilty? This VO in itself is telling that he knew he was leading her on. She clearly said she has a surprise for him at the party and she would not like it if he was not present at the party. Believe me the surprise that Samaina are laughing about right now is going to shock them both! 

I totally agree Shibani has been throwing herself at Sameer, but he can tell her off too like he told Kamya when she tried to get close to him in school. 

IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Shibani being desperate for a cute bachelor in her society is not an issue right... even being unmarried a guy can set things straight saying I am not interested or I have a girl friend in Ahmedabad... but CVs kept it going for this trick to happen.

If it was a sexy beautiful girl then Naina would have been behind Sameer to set things straight and Sameer would not have accepted her approach over phone...

Shibani being a decent girl is proven when VO clarified she backed off after knowing they are married but knowing samaina, loving them, it hurts to see CVs butcher their character again in the name of drama... they made Sunaina a villain to balance the heartbreak she had to go through coz of Sameer’s personal agenda

See with Naina it was a whole different ballgame altogether..they had proper dates, phone calls, talks, he even asked her to say I love you. That was very different from what he is doing now. With Naina they were in a proper relationship which he had based on a lie. There is no comparison between the two situations here at all. Regarding Sameer misleading Shibani I view it different because even if she is flirting with a guy she has a crush certain respectable boundaries should be maintained. Attention and flirting which is unwanted becomes rather burdensome. However, I can see you have a different opinion so lets agree to disagree. I rather enjoyed this healthy debate with you. 

myprimechicago thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

See with Naina it was a whole different ballgame altogether..they had proper dates, phone calls, talks, he even asked her to say I love you. That was very different from what he is doing now. With Naina they were in a proper relationship which he had based on a lie. There is no comparison between the two situations here at all. Regarding Sameer misleading Shibani I view it different because even if she is flirting with a guy she has a crush certain respectable boundaries should be maintained. Attention and flirting which is unwanted becomes rather burdensome. However, I can see you have a different opinion so lets agree to disagree. I rather enjoyed this healthy debate with you. 

Yeah... it gives a different perspective to look at such things when we share our views...😊

IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah... it gives a different perspective to look at such things when we share our views...😊

This is what art is about..it is subjective and everyone has different povs on it and by sharing you grow in your opinion..must say though this is very different from some people who are spreading negativity, cribbing, and bashing characters as sideys  

myprimechicago thumbnail

Originally posted by: Labhya

Ma'am just a simple question

According to you Sameer's character is spoilt because he's using someone's feelings for his own good right ?

So please let me know are the girls like kamya, sunaina and shibani right when they are flirting with sameer and giving him hints even when the guy is showing no interest at all!!!!!

Instead of calling sameer wrong understand what he did!

Shibani called him not once or twice but 5 times 

Sameer didn't call her !!!!!

A chhotu sa suggestion from my side please enjoy the show and its characters instead of criticising the characters time and again.

Keep smiling

Labhya 😃

Yaar hum sab grown up hain... jobs, family ke saath bhi itna time nikaal ke show dekhne ke saath forums mein bhi active rehte hain, views padhte hain aur share karte hain... dont you think instead of ignoring we would share the disappointments upfront... Sirf acha appreciate karo aur bura ignore? This only leads to loosing interest and finally ignore the show itelf...

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Intension koi bhi ho... it’s not a life or death problem for them.. 

leaving show drama aside, will you or I want ourselves or our sis/daughter to be responded this way by a married man when the man knew girl is having crush on him.. can you blame Shibani if she starts considering this convo as a step ahead in their connection 

Baaki justification to hum duniya ki har baat ka de sakte hain

But he didn't do or say anything reciprocative. He just said he won't be coming bcz of her bhabhi's suspicion so there's no point of her surprise. How can anyone take this as a step ahead in their connection! In the beginning, when Naina was crazily in love with Sameer, even some of her actions and assumptions about Sameer too liking her did feel absurd, bcz Sameer nvr reciprocated before placing the bet.

And about the justification thing, I can say the same for your point too!

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Is befriending justified when he knows he is married And girl is talking to has major crush on him but unaware of his marital status.. showing an overweight girl having a crush on Sameer does not make it causal or funny coz she is a girl and has feelings. Sameer planned it before even talking to Shibani 

When they don’t have any job or source of Income doing such thing for  a party does not show a helpless scenario..

Such small gesture also gives so much hope to the girl already falling for a guy.. dint Same happen with Naina? I know that was too much compared to this  approach but here he is married... Naina’s VO laughing at it was another irritating part..

She clearly gave such indications on phone and he kept mum and accepted to receive her blank calls in future....

We can go on and on but I would have never accepted such thing from my husband for any girl nor wanted any married man to do that with my girl

Naina's love and Shibani's crush are two very different things. Sameer knows how casual things are in Mumbai (just like girls smoking a cigarette) so he knows/thinks Shibani just has a crush on him. She isn't really in love with him. She's flirting.

Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

deleted 

Edited by Labhya - 5 years ago