Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweta2005

But  with Sunaina also he did say everything to her about Naina ,from starting and when he realised his mistake and understood ,he can never forget Naina he told her everything and broke off

This is so not acceptable by a married man to call a girl for a petty party entry when he knows she likes him...

Might be ok for some as its Sameer.... but I never expected Sameer to behave like this even after marriage and Naina to be ok with it...

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

He was guilty of what he did we Sunaina as well... But arent CVs spoiling Sameer's character by repeating similar pattern even after he is married..

Hiding the marital status was for his career but as a married man his act was childish

Yes, but kindly consider his intention too. He took the wrong way for his wife's happiness. Isn't that what we call flawed characters, which our leads are!

Anjali33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

This is so not acceptable by a married man to call a girl for a petty party entry when he knows she likes him...

Might be ok for some as its Sameer.... but I never expected Sameer to behave like this even after marriage and Naina to be ok with it...

Sameer did not call anyone. It was Shibani who did. She called multiple times, when Rakesh answered, she said she wanted to talk to Sunita. Finally when Sameer answered, during the fifth call, she said "it's me, Shibani"

Anjali33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

I dont think you should assume on the basis of updates. Sameer really didn't say anything to her that would make her think he was offering more than friendship to her. Rather I feel Shivani has been very clingy towards Sameer and despite his disgust for her he has been quite respectful. On numerous occasions she has violated his personal boundary, made him uncomfortable, tried to force herself on him. He seemed very uncomfortable and didn't feign interest to her in the slightest. In fact considering her young and part of the society he kept his discomfort aside and was cordial towards her on multiple occasions. 

Otherwise by now he would have been rather rude towards her if it was the sameer from initial epis. Actually Sameer from initial epis would have enjoyed her advances despite not being interested which later would have hurt her more like he truly mislead Kamya he is not doing that here. 

He has changed but its rather subtle in the epi content which doesn't come out properly in the updates so I rest my point you should watch the epi first and then we could have a better detailed discussion. In case you still feel the way you do now we can just agree to disagree like we have done before. (Just making it clear I am not the kind to bash people) 

When did he mislead Kamya?😔

IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anjali33

When did he mislead Kamya?😔

arre not exactly mislead but he did enjoy her attention which made her believe that he liked her

IamIbe thumbnail

Sameer did not call anyone. It was Shibani who did. She called multiple times, when Rakesh answered, she said she wanted to talk to Sunita. Finally when Sameer answered, during the fifth call, she said "it's me, Shibani"

See she admitted she hasn't seen the epi and misjudged from the updates..this is why people should watch first and comment later

Anjali33 thumbnail

arre not exactly mislead but he did enjoy her attention which made her believe that he liked her

Oh plzz, she was clingy. Sameer didn't treat her any special

Anjali33 thumbnail

See she admitted she hasn't seen the epi and misjudged from the updates..this is why people should watch first and comment later

Exactly

IamIbe thumbnail

Oh plzz, she was clingy. Sameer didn't treat her any special

but even you have to agree he enjoyed the attention girls showered on him that time..of course now he runs away from it Nainadevi ke darr se girls se darne laga hai bechara ðŸ¤£

IamIbe thumbnail

And they are also misjudging Naina..Naina doesn't know what Sameer and Shibani actually talked about..she merely guessed it had to do with Shibani..I am sure when she comes to know everything she will guide Sameer right but people have no patience anymore..

First they say we need thehravv now that cvs re slowly showing everything people jump to conclusions from 0 to 100 in a second!