Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Oh sorry. Didn't notice.😳

Hi awida , I am really excited to know where have you reached so far in Ishq Mein Marjawan?

Edited by mahakh - 5 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mahakh

Hi awida , I am really excited to know where have you reached so far in Ishq Mein Marjawan?

Hello. Now Tara is trying to kill Deeb, coz he sent her to jail instead of Arohi.

hariskh thumbnail

Hello. Now Tara is trying to kill Deeb, coz he sent her to jail instead of Arohi.

Yes those episodes were a lot of fun to watch, Tara going to jail made me really satisfied, I used to get happy to see Tara trying to kill deep as I always felt he was neither loyal to tara or Aarohi, but the ending was unexpected for me

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mahakh

Yes those episodes were a lot of fun to watch, Tara going to jail made me really satisfied, I used to get happy to see Tara trying to kill deep as I always felt he was neither loyal to tara or Aarohi, but the ending was unexpected for me

When will Mia enter the show?

hariskh thumbnail

When will Mia enter the show?

You are two months behind right now, I think you are in May 2018, Nia entered the show in July 2018

This is Nia's first episode , Tara goes to jail in May 2018, you are in end of May, Nia's first episode is July 16 2018, so you might watch her entry in November

Tara will pretend to be Aarohi and no one will identify the real Aarohi , I am so glad Aalisha was not replaced as Tara because Tara was a challenging role to play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyoBPDzH_VI

Edited by mahakh - 5 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

So Nia is coming after one month here coz they post double episodes. I am excited to watch her, I am fed up of Arohi pretending to be Tara.

hariskh thumbnail

So Nia is coming after one month here coz they post double episodes. I am excited to watch her, I am fed up of Arohi pretending to be Tara.

Yeah I actually felt that, show got more interesting after Nia came and the show was more fast paced with lots of secrets getting revealed, I felt there was more mystery when Aarohi returned after having plastic surgery , that is where I started binge watching too many episodes in a day, like20-25 as I was free also at that time

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

im confused now that what weeklies are ending on geo cause i can only think of yaariyan

theyre trying to end all shows by airing double epis

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

theyre trying to end all shows by airing double epis

I think the double episodes are only for this week.. i dont think its permanent

but theres 4 new shows right and 5 empty slots

plus i doubt theyll start alif so soon