Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The only light romance we might see will be between Sadaf and Ammar. With Bilal, it would be much later in the show and may be in his dreams.

I have no expectations from Bilal, he just seems drunk all the time.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I have no expectations from Bilal, he just seems drunk all the time.

He will turn sober for sure . Even Mehwish got to repent in MPTH.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I guess everyone knows that the writer writes male skewed stories and is a misogynist. He gets works coz he is a good writer.

So, in that respect SMD will be like all his other previous and on going projects.

Bilal I feel has the potential to be a great character. A self destructive man who changes for the better for his love! A girl is not trying to change him but on the contrary he will change himself for the better for his love. Which I feel could be a beautiful journey.

I loved 7th sky's caption how Bilal's love would be pure. I guess more than the physical attraction, his love might be more soulful. One true love kinds.

Just hoping SMD will live up to my expectations and Wahaj will shine yet again ❤️

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

I guess everyone knows that the writer writes male skewed stories and is a misogynist. He gets works coz he is a good writer.

So, in that respect SMD will be like all his other previous and on going projects.

Bilal I feel has the potential to be a great character. A self destructive man who changes for the better for his love! A girl is not trying to change him but on the contrary he will change himself for the better for his love. Which I feel could be a beautiful journey.

I loved 7th sky's caption how Bilal's love would be pure. I guess more than the physical attraction, his love might be more soulful. One true love kinds.

Just hoping SMD will live up to my expectations and Wahaj will shine yet again ❤️

Okay Wahaj, bring it on! I got my tissue papers ready. I'm ready for dukh dard, it better be worth it.

Edited by chai_chatter - an hour ago
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: bips

Despite reading its dissections for the past week, the teasers have got me really excited..

smiley31

#plsbegood

Which pair are you rooting for : BilSad or LaShsmiley9

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 52 minutes ago
I was just checking in to seee if anyone posted this....love the song and the dialogues, Wahaj's dialogue delivery is different in this one, has more base to his voice than his other roles
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 31 seconds ago