Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

TGCF was so clean, it surprised me after MDZS. I loved itttt!❤️ So proud of the author for resisting that shit🥺😆

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tris007

TGCF was so clean, it surprised me after MDZS. I loved itttt!❤️ So proud of the author for resisting that shit🥺😆

I need to resume it 🤣

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

I need to resume it 🤣

Why'd you stop 🤣 Where did you stop? Hahaha

1173608 thumbnail

Is Tofu eating what I'm thinking it is? 🤣

What are you thinking it depends on that🤣

Are talking about not so subtle things☺️

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

What are you thinking it depends on that🤣

Are talking about not so subtle things☺️

Sexual stuff, right? 😆

Yeah, it was super annoying to read them in MDZS man. Wasn't expecting it in the book out of nowhere. Felt like a drag fest like kekta shows only sexual this time lol. TGCF was so much better! I didn't read the extra chapters there so don't know abt that part but overall great story and no forced sexual scenes! 💃🏽

1173608 thumbnail

Sexual stuff, right? 😆

Yeah, it was super annoying to read them in MDZS man. Wasn't expecting it in the book out of nowhere. Felt like a drag fest like kekta shows only sexual this time lol. TGCF was so much better! I didn't read the extra chapters there so don't know abt that part but overall great story and no forced sexual scenes! 💃🏽

Yeah

Its too much in that book

I remember trying to read this book Imperial Concubine and I left it in some 2 to 3 chapters after the Leads marry

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Guys, how do you do? It’s been ages since I’ve last been here. Hope you are staying safe in the middle of covid.

Leprechaun thumbnail

And I thought you were such a brave kid to go for 2HA👏

🤣🤣

You have no idea how angry I was when I found out it has 300+ chapters 🤣 The translators stopped by 120~ and I believed the story ends right there And you need to (NEED TO - in all caps and I'm screaming from this side of the screen) know how unlucky I am, I just finished reading the MTL and boom they resumed the translations. 😒

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

You have no idea how angry I was when I found out it has 300+ chapters 🤣 The translators stopped by 120~ and I believed the story ends right there And you need to (NEED TO - in all caps and I'm screaming from this side of the screen) know how unlucky I am, I just finished reading the MTL and boom they resumed the translations. 😒

What they resumed the translation😭...oh my poor brain...MTL ka sadma na lagta...Agar mujhe pata hota😔

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

Honestly? Nahh girl, I don't believe you still *smh*

Kidding! I thought you were going to wait 🤣 Why didn't you wait? Had to open that thread? Is it because you are the viewbie now? Let me come up with more marketing strategies 🤣