Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: EXOL

Sehun and chanyeol moving to new agency . SM denied. they will continue their activities as exo

Reminded me of DO leaving SM news some time backsmiley36

NiniBear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just got some amazing news.... So it looks like SM has a clause in their artists contracts stating that a member can pursue their individual solo activities with another company as long as the company is of that member.

Are we finally entering the era of BOSS EXOssmiley40 they'll be the decision maker of their own talents...

Heard D.O also has plans to start his own agency with his management director. And Baekhyun is also going to establish a company for his solo works. Lay toh already has established his own company Chromosome Entertainment.

Waiting for the day when all 9 of them get their own company and succeed in their careers on their own termssmiley10

NiniBear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

Reminded me of DO leaving SM news some time backsmiley36

So it's not truesmiley24 yaaar.....i was so happy for him thinking finally he is free. Yeh toh confirm hai that none of them are leaving EXO. But they can abandon SM for sure.... So what are they waiting forsmiley6

NiniBear thumbnail

I don't trust the capability of any company in handling the sheer talent of D.O effectively. The only one that will justify his talent will be his own.

So I hope this is false news.

NiniBear thumbnail

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PcTx0jv8ahg&pp=ygUIQ2hhbnllb2w%3D

Soloist Chanyeol is heresmiley40

smiley36and Baekhyun, DO and Chen are part of the MV... Whatsmiley37

NiniBear thumbnail

Yes smiley41DO leave that stupid company.... We are with you.... Other members follow suit smiley37

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7