Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Is this site legit? The news article is from times now - may be it is true. I can't believe it 😮😮

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

Is this site legit? The news article is from times now - may be it is true. I can't believe it 😮😮

weareoneexo Instagram added this in their story with ticketing link. It is legit.

Edited by Leprechaun - 13 days ago
NiniBear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

I'm not sure how legit it is. But we have booked the tickets, that too VIP. So praying that it won't turn out to be a scam.

Also heard Chen and Xuimin are also coming to India on December. It's literally Christmas and Diwali for us

NiniBear thumbnail

BTW....Baekhyun has released new album guys. Another banger by the genius idol.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=begBX38vbjI&pp=ygUIYmFla2h5dW4%3D

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiniBear

I'm not sure how legit it is. But we have booked the tickets, that too VIP. So praying that it won't turn out to be a scam.

Also heard Chen and Xuimin are also coming to India on December. It's literally Christmas and Diwali for us

I have booked my ticket too. I saw later that the exo official handle had posted. It doesn't look like a scam but only worry now is - it being cancelled. Or Bangalore show cancelled and Mumbai is on 😞.

Which place tickets have you guys book?

NiniBear thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago
NiniBear thumbnail

I have booked my ticket too. I saw later that the exo official handle had posted. It doesn't look like a scam but only worry now is - it being cancelled. Or Bangalore show cancelled and Mumbai is on 😞.

Which place tickets have you guys book?

I tried for Bangalore but it was sold out...so have booked for Mumbai

NiniBear thumbnail

Chen chose the worst datesmiley28Whyyyyysmiley19

I would be in bangalore attending my office events from 10-15 December. How will I go to his event.

And on top of this it will be held at NESCO exhibition center. Close to my parents place...smiley24 why God whyyyyyyy