Posted: 12 months ago

IF deleted all my posts from this thread lmao

Sam, update your post with EXO Appreciation Thread #2smiley37

Edited by Leprechaun - 12 months ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NiniBear

Since I'm here please listen to Polaris and Somebody. Both Chen and d.o have ascended us to heaven with their songs.

Waiting for chanyeol solo..... I'm watching suho in behind your touch. I don't think he is the killer though... It'll be too obvious.

Uri Sehunie has outsold every magazine in China...the power he holds.

Baekhyun's betcha challenge is back on trending.... I think we all are desperately waiting for his album now.

Will have to start Xuimin's CEO-dol mart drama as well. And also...yixing has signed another company for global representations I think.....

And kai is still in the military

omg love both the albums .. DO and chen blessed us with bful vocals yet again .. I kinda dropped behind ur touch..
EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

IF deleted all my posts from this thread lmao

Sam, update your post with EXO Appreciation Thread #2smiley37

waeeeee what happened now
Leprechaun thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

waeeeee what happened now

[QUOTE=]

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns. We understand the significance of post counts for our members, as they reflect your contributions and engagement within our community. Let me provide some insight into why we've chosen to reflect the post count based on actuals:

1. Integrity and Transparency: It's essential for us to maintain the integrity of our forum's statistics. When post counts are based on actual, valid posts, it provides a clear and accurate representation of a member's participation.
  2. Quality over Quantity: Our forum values meaningful contributions over sheer volume. By ensuring that post counts are based on actual, constructive posts, we're promoting a culture where quality is prioritized over quantity.
  3. Consistency: Applying a uniform policy where post counts reflect actual contributions ensures that all members are treated equally and fairly, regardless of their tenure or status.
  4. Performance and Maintenance: Regularly clearing out "+1" posts and other non-contributive content helps improve the overall performance of our forum, making it a better experience for everyone. By adjusting post counts to match, we ensure that our metrics align with this maintenance.

We recognize the pride and status associated with post counts, and we assure you that our intention is not to diminish your contributions. Instead, our goal is to create a platform where every post adds value and where metrics reflect genuine engagement. We genuinely appreciate your understanding and continued participation in our community.

Regards,

[/QUOTE]

^^ This!!!!

NiniBear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Will my posts get deleted thensmiley13

Koi naa...it won't have much impact on my post count.....need to have some post count for that in the first placesmiley36

NiniBear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CUzJFn4Ei68

This was fun..... DO is unintentionally hilarious at timessmiley37

Please watch The Moon movie of kyungsoo...I'll recommend it to everyone. Doesn't matter if you're not into K-pop, k-drama or any korean related content. The movie is an absolute masterpiece. Be it the story, the acting, the vfx, everything was perfect to the T.

If not for kyungsoo who was anyway phenomenal in his performance. Do watch it for the story and brilliant acting of the whole cast.

The whole crew deserve a huge amount of appreciation for this movie. Really. smiley32

Leprechaun thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiniBear

Will my posts get deleted thensmiley13

Koi naa...it won't have much impact on my post count.....need to have some post count for that in the first placesmiley36

only short replies and one liners will get deleted. reply with long messages should staysmiley36 you're safe

EXOL thumbnail

Sehun and chanyeol moving to new agency . SM denied. they will continue their activities as exo