Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshian14

Aw thanks so much. I absolutely hate it when shows don't show religion in the right light. Religion exists so it can be talked about. Not sure why people are so scared to mention it. 

U r welcome dear. Television and social media have great scope for debating religion. Yeah TV needs to show it in better light as majority of Indian audience are non Muslims and they aren't aware about the real issues. 

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

U r welcome dear. Television and social media have great scope for debating religion. Yeah TV needs to show it in better light as majority of Indian audience are non Muslims and they aren't aware about the real issues. 

Ishq subhan allah is a great show that portrays Islam correctly. SPM has failed to do that. I believe its the same writer for both shows. He wanted S to be the next Zara but he failed miserably. 

Haalim thumbnail

Ishq subhan allah is a great show that portrays Islam correctly. SPM has failed to do that. I believe its the same writer for both shows. He wanted S to be the next Zara but he failed miserably. 

Have heard good things about the show. At least the leads are portrayed as good muslims having different ideologies. 

Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for supporting me on this. This is such a simple concept to understand. True Muslim women MUST cover their head. If a woman chooses to not to do it then she renounces that part of Islam. Its true men can't force a woman to do it but it is in the Quran and must be abided. 

You challenge your own words. On one side you are saying no one can force a woman to cover her hair.  On the other side you are saying she MUST wear it

This is exactly what am trying to point out. Who are we to force a woman to wear hijab?

Its each woman's wish and will.  But sadly such women who dont wear it are ostracized the society.  Just like praying wearing hijab is one's own wish and will

Arshian14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sannu_4

You challenge your own words. On one side you are saying no one can force a woman to cover her hair.  On the other side you are saying she MUST wear it

This is exactly what am trying to point out. Who are we to force a woman to wear hijab?

Its each woman's wish and will.  But sadly such women who dont wear it are ostracized the society.  Just like praying wearing hijab is one's own wish and will

Why are you bringing in men and society? Its Allah's Will that a woman must cover herself. This is solely from a Muslim POV. If she chooses not to wear it then she can renounce it. No one can force it on her. Men can't decide what a woman does. 

A true follower of Islam will cover herself because she is proud of her religion and motivated to do so. I don't know how else to explain it to you. 

Arshian14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Have heard good things about the show. At least the leads are portrayed as good muslims having different ideologies. 

I highly recommend it. Its a great show

Haalim thumbnail

I highly recommend it. Its a great show

Will check it in shaa Allaah 

Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why are you bringing in men and society? Its Allah's Will that a woman must cover herself. This is solely from a Muslim POV. If she chooses not to wear it then she can renounce it. No one can force it on her. Men can't decide what a woman does. 

A true follower of Islam will cover herself because she is proud of her religion and motivated to do so. I don't know how else to explain it to you. 

Because you started it by saying that saltanat doesnt obey mj's words of wearing a hijab

Thats where it all started 

So if a woman doesnt wear hijab she is not proud of her religion?

Arshian14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sannu_4

Because you started it by saying that saltanat doesnt obey mj's words of wearing a hijab

Thats where it all started 

So if a woman doesnt wear hijab she is not proud of her religion?

I never said S doesn't wear hijab because of MJ. I said S is more westernized than traditional. 

Sure, she can be proud of her religion even if she doesn't wear a hijab BUT she does need to realize that not wearing a hijab means not abiding by Allah's will regarding the head covering. 

I'm not sure how else to explain it to you. It is written clearly in the Quran. 

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I went through the entire discussion and yet did not understand how is the writer against Muslims?

He is trying to come up with a concept that not necessarily all the self proclaimed religious girls are good. Few maybe very bad too.

The inner beauty Vs outer beauty story has been repeated umpteen number of times so why do we need that story once again?

The writer is destroying K character no doubt but he never claimed that all those who follow Islam are bad people for they showed people like Zaroon who isn't religious as flawed too

This is really very wrong to consider a story as the portrayal of the religion. You might see many movies which show Brahmins are scheming villains or dacoits as devout Kali Bhakt but I don't think that has anything to do with hatred towards Hinduism. 

A very silly title itself