Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ria2794

If you wish for something which is not yours then you are mostly in for disappointment. Accepting that you can't get everything in life is a part of life. Kainat has failed to understand it.  

God has nothing to do in this. God never told someone to leave everything on god he is not there to solve someone's problems. He is to guide and show the right path. If someone as religious as Kainat don't understand this then i believe that she is not the great idol to follow. 

That's the whole point. In ONE month, the writer decided that the traditional girl should turn into a vamp. It took her less than a month to go from god-loving to an obsessive psycho. What sense does that make? 

Saltanat is not a great idol to follow either. She thinks her usools are above everything even other human beings. She has no problem humiliating her family in front of the whole city to prove herself right. She has trouble accepting that she can't control other people's emotions. You can't force 2 people in a marriage. Thats such a simple concept but I can't believe she doesn't understand it. 

K is very clear. She has this delusion that Z will love her for her and marry her. But at least, she understands that a forceful marriage is not the way to go. If she wanted, she could shed some tears in front of MJ and manipulated him into getting Zaroon by giving him gaddi. She didn't do this. She believes that he will come to her. 

Arshian14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Arshian - Buddy, very well explained as always!! Really love your points and the way you described, apt points. We both connect as you had mentioned.

Balance needs to be maintained, and even the religion..you can't change it, however modern you become. People like seeing this on television, but in reality this never happens.

Also you know what I feel, there's no point in discussing stuff, cos we have told same points but people will never find anything wrong in Saltanat, ever and it's freedom but when Kainat does, it's worst. Like we do accept she is wrong and her character is butchered, but all love criticising Kainat.. show actually makes Zero sense, saw promo. Show started as something else, and is going somewhere else. It was never promoted as Kainat turning some psychopath. 

Basically show writers also are building SaRoon track by messing Kainaat more black, like K goes one step down and SaRoon climb up. Seems SaRoon have no solid plot or track of their own 

I feel like we are the same person. You are so right. K does one thing wrong and the whole fandom starts cursing her. SaRoon mess up and its just like "Aw, how cute! They did it for love". What sense does that make? Zaroon is so CLEARLY manipulating Hamza but no one says a thing to him and people actually support him complimenting their friendship. Zainab is emotionally manipulating S and suddenly she is the biggest b**** on the planet. 

The double standard is sickening. 0.5 TRP is what they get for this. Plot is all over the place. Lead couple are just playing a game of cat and mouse. Their so-called "love" is a game for them to see who is most stubborn. All of their scenes are so forced and squeezed randomly into the storyline. 

There is no track if SaRoon get married. Literally, every character in the show wants this marriage so what problems are they going to encounter after marriage except for K's obsessiveness? They can only milk that for so long. I'm not sure where this story is heading but it is not looking good. 

Maybe thats why a big channel like Star plus passed on this show and picked the Shrenu-Zain show instead. Also, the competition for this show is Ishq Subhan Allah, a Muslim show that handles religion MUCH better. SPM was doomed to fail from the start. 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arshian14

I feel like we are the same person. You are so right. K does one thing wrong and the whole fandom starts cursing her. SaRoon mess up and its just like "Aw, how cute! They did it for love". What sense does that make? Zaroon is so CLEARLY manipulating Hamza but no one says a thing to him and people actually support him complimenting their friendship. Zainab is emotionally manipulating S and suddenly she is the biggest b**** on the planet. 

The double standard is sickening. 0.5 TRP is what they get for this. Plot is all over the place. Lead couple are just playing a game of cat and mouse. Their so-called "love" is a game for them to see who is most stubborn. All of their scenes are so forced and squeezed randomly into the storyline. 

There is no track if SaRoon get married. Literally, every character in the show wants this marriage so what problems are they going to encounter after marriage except for K's obsessiveness? They can only milk that for so long. I'm not sure where this story is heading but it is not looking good. 

Maybe thats why a big channel like Star plus passed on this show and picked the Shrenu-Zain show instead. Also, the competition for this show is Ishq Subhan Allah, a Muslim show that handles religion MUCH better. SPM was doomed to fail from the start. 

Totally!! Glad to find you here. Had quit the show, was reading updates...but from today am gonna stop that too, why waste time?! 

You have described everything, perfectly! Have noticed to add. Definitely show deserves that trp. Culture is a sensitive thing, which few can handle well.

Am so much awaiting for Ekta's new show to start, just one week to go. She knows the trp game and SPM is gonna literally drown..

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The question is - is Kayanat acting like a muslim or Saltanat is acting like a true muslim?

This is actually a misunderstanding between the family. And the responsible person is neither Kayanat or Saltanat. It is Zaroon and his greedy family. Before their entry the family was good and both Kayanat and Saltanat were better.

Kayanat's parents send her picture to Zaroon's family. They came. So what was she or her mom or Miajan suppose to believe? They came for Kayanat. Then like every other good mother her mom dumped pile of rules over Kayanat's head. Not all were actually islamic law. Why the bride and groom can't talk before marriage. I have never heard this kind of ridiculous Islamic law in my life. In fact  Muhammad( pbh) and Ayesha talked before marriage.........as her opinion was must in marriage. Jayeda and Muhammad also talked. So whatever this lady Kayanat's mom or Miajan did was their own lack of knowledge about Islam. Islam doesn't tell you can't talk. In fact there is a clear indication of how they will talk before marriage. Either in a public place or in front of a third person. So Kayanat and Zaroon could talk before marriage. So for all this Miajan and her mom is responsible.

I don't think Kayanat is wrong at all. She was told that Zaroon came for her. How dare this Zaroon's family play with her emotion. I am like Saltanat. What she did saying "no to Zaroon" I would also do that. Ladkiya keya muft ka ? That you come for one sis and then  asking for another. Very bad family of Zaroon. In fact Zaroon is also a namuna. I am not understanding why Saltanat will marry him? She was a topper. W  hat is Zareoon? Canada' s ordinary boy. Got nothing to do there. So katora lay kar puri family India aagayee. Bhikari ki family . Kayant is a really stupid girl. Even Hamza is not right for her. Never said he loves her and now forcing to marry her. Why Kayant will marry this greedy family's son?

Nah. Neither finding Kayanta wrong to say 'no' to Hamza. Nor Saltanat saying 'no ' to Zaroon. Both the men Zaroon and Hamza are not fit to marry any of these two girls. As Islam also doesn't support "dowry" from bride's side. Both these guys are asking for that. I will be very happy if both Kayanat and Saltanat kick these two nonsense boys out on the street. Pahle muslim pati bano. Phir ana. As in Islam it is husband's responsibility to take care of biwi............not biwi's responsibility to take care of pati.

About the writer. Yes this writer has problem. As he is showing two namoonaa.........Zaroon and Hamza. None is fit to call a perfect muslim nor husband. Islam doesn't give right to a man to marry who doesn't have his own income to support his own family. So what is Miajaan doing? Why is he giving his Grand daughters to those two incapable groom?

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
Arshian14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Totally!! Glad to find you here. Had quit the show, was reading updates...but from today am gonna stop that too, why waste time?! 

You have described everything, perfectly! Have noticed to add. Definitely show deserves that trp. Culture is a sensitive thing, which few can handle well.

Am so much awaiting for Ekta's new show to start, just one week to go. She knows the trp game and SPM is gonna literally drown..

Is Ekta's new show going to air the same time as SPM?

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arshian14

Is Ekta's new show going to air the same time as SPM?

Yes! Awesome right?!

Arshian14 thumbnail

That is AMAZING news! Ekta is going to sink this show into oblivion. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jhalak7

The question is - is Kayanat acting like a muslim or Saltanat is acting like a true muslim?

This is actually a misunderstanding between the family. And the responsible person is neither Kayanat or Saltanat. It is Zaroon and his greedy family. Before their entry the family was good and both Kayanat and Saltanat were better.

Kayanat's parents send her picture to Zaroon's family. They came. So what was she or her mom or Miajan suppose to believe? They came for Kayanat. Then like every other good mother her mom dumped pile of rules over Kayanat's head. Not all were actually islamic law. Why the bride and groom can't talk before marriage. I have never heard this kind of ridiculous Islamic law in my life. In fact  Muhammad( pbh) and Ayesha talked before marriage.........as her opinion was must in marriage. Jayeda and Muhammad also talked. So whatever this lady Kayanat's mom or Miajan did was their own lack of knowledge about Islam. Islam doesn't tell you can't talk. In fact there is a clear indication of how they will talk before marriage. Either in a public place or in front of a third person. So Kayanat and Zaroon could talk before marriage. So for all this Miajan and her mom is responsible.

I don't think Kayanat is wrong at all. She was told that Zaroon came for her. How dare this Zaroon's family play with her emotion. I am like Saltanat. What she did saying "no to Zaroon" I would also do that. Ladkiya keya muft ka ? That you come for one sis and then  asking for another. Very bad family of Zaroon. In fact Zaroon is also a namuna. I am not understanding why Saltanat will marry him? She was a topper. W  hat is Zareoon? Canada' s ordinary boy. Got nothing to do there. So katora lay kar puri family India aagayee. Bhikari ki family . Kayant is a really stupid girl. Even Hamza is not right for her. Never said he loves her and now forcing to marry her. Why Kayant will marry this greedy family's son?

Nah. Neither finding Kayanta wrong to say 'no' to Hamza. Nor Saltanat saying 'no ' to Zaroon. Both the men Zaroon and Hamza are not fit to marry any of these two girls. As Islam also doesn't support "dowry" from bride's side. Both these guys are asking for that. I will be very happy if both Kayanat and Saltanat kick these two nonsense boys out on the street. Pahle muslim pati bano. Phir ana. As in Islam it is husband's responsibility to take care of biwi............not biwi's responsibility to take care of pati.

About the writer. Yes this writer has problem. As he is showing two namoonaa.........Zaroon and Hamza. None is fit to call a perfect muslim nor husband. Islam doesn't give right to a man to marry who doesn't have his own income to support his own family. So what is Miajaan doing? Why is he giving his Grand daughters to those two incapable groom?

YOU NAILED IT GIRL BELIEVE ME YOU WERE JUST FANTASTIC WITH YOUR POINTS.

I never read long post except for Hammie here....

It happened, I read your post and like it how you described your point of view concerning each character and happenings 

How you started with each character slowly started binding it with what happened to make saltanat and Kainaath what they are today.

How Zaroon is really the ROOT OF ALL THE PROBLEMS including his rich Family from Canada who returned back but their motive is simply begging.

How miyajaan and his family were a quiet and happy family before zaroon entry up to me he's a rotten tomato.

The two sisters were happy in their respective life before the entry of beggar family from Canada.

To Makers of this show the male lead is really a person who does not care he's there in the show with less interest or sometimes he overacts he looks mostly as the villain.(To his fans please keep liking and praising him this is my POV)

miyajaan needs to start calculòating these two guys who are indeed the brother cousins of these two girls so it is not difficult for Miyajaan to find the truth of each of them and refuse to get his grandchildren married to them because they are both useless and junky they need to be thrown in the bin...no need a show must end with a marriage Zaroon mainly must be sent to Canada, in one episode he claimed that he can suicide what to do with this kind of "MAN" this is a way to force to get what he wants by hook or by crook.

Liking your post my reply turned longer....

Arshian14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

YOU NAILED IT GIRL BELIEVE ME YOU WERE JUST FANTASTIC WITH YOUR POINTS.

I never read long post except for Hammie here....

It happened, I read your post and like it how you described your point of view concerning each character and happenings 

How you started with each character slowly started binding it with what happened to make saltanat and Kainaath what they are today.

How Zaroon is really the ROOT OF ALL THE PROBLEMS including his rich Family from Canada who returned back but their motive is simply begging.

How miyajaan and his family were a quiet and happy family before zaroon entry up to me he's a rotten tomato.

The two sisters were happy in their respective life before the entry of beggar family from Canada.

To Makers of this show the male lead is really a person who does not care he's there in the show with less interest or sometimes he overacts he looks mostly as the villain.(To his fans please keep liking and praising him this is my POV)

miyajaan needs to start calculòating these two guys who are indeed the brother cousins of these two girls so it is not difficult for Miyajaan to find the truth of each of them and refuse to get his grandchildren married to them because they are both useless and junky they need to be thrown in the bin...no need a show must end with a marriage Zaroon mainly must be sent to Canada, in one episode he claimed that he can suicide what to do with this kind of "MAN" this is a way to force to get what he wants by hook or by crook.

Liking your post my reply turned longer....

Both of you nailed it. What kind of elders would want their daughters to be married to unemployed losers? 

Speaking a few romantic words to a girl is enough to make them fall in love? How is this love "sufiyana"? True love happens after knowing each other and understanding each other. All 3 leads fell in love in 2 episodes. It doesn't make any sense. 

They are shipping the good-looking couple, SaRoon, as sufiyana love. In reality, all they showed was how they fell for outer beauty. What a great thing to promote for the youth. If you want guys to like you, put on a pound of make up and you will get true love. If you follow traditions, no guy will ever want you. What great ideas to teach ITV audience 😡

Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I despised k from the beginning.  In the 1st epi when she gives hot water to mj she says that doing so will get her a good husband...

So all she does for her ammi and mj is only for a benefit...not true love 

And like @ria said this show is to promote that a modern girl is not always wrong..and a traditional girl is not always right 

And s is not westernized..being strong and open in your thoughts is being modern.You cant judge a person'sdressing..

especially i find mj to be extremely flawed..without even listening to s he slapped on her face

Isnt he extremely biased?he always talks abt k's upbringing to be right and s as wrong..ofcourse we r very well seeing how good k 's upbringing is..