Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sannu_4

I despised k from the beginning.  In the 1st epi when she gives hot water to mj she says that doing so will get her a good husband...

So all she does for her ammi and mj is only for a benefit...not true love 

And like @ria said this show is to promote that a modern girl is not always wrong..and a traditional girl is not always right 

And s is not westernized..being strong and open in your thoughts is being modern.You cant judge a person'sdressing..

especially i find mj to be extremely flawed..without even listening to s he slapped on her face

Isnt he extremely biased?he always talks abt k's upbringing to be right and s as wrong..ofcourse we r very well seeing how good k 's upbringing is..

K's mother has an extremely flawed thinking towards Islam. She passed on the same thing to K which led her to abandon her upbringing and take her destiny into her own hands. 

Everyone really loves picking on MJ. He is a man that commands respect. He APOLOGIZED for his mistake of slapping S. That is the mark of a true leader to be able to accept his mistake. Also, he was even willing to send K to jail for attempting to commit suicide without an explanation. After Z gives the bail warrant THEN he let her explain. I'm not sure why everyone is picking on him for favouritism. If I recall, MJ never apologized for sending K to jail without knowing her side of the story. I love how SaRoon fandom conveniently forgets this. He is a righteous man and no on can argue this. 

The show is not about modern girl is not always wrong and traditional girl is not always right. If this were true, both characters would be grey. In this show, S is white and K is black. They are clearly promoting modern being above traditional.

Also, S is more westernized then traditional. Islam is vey clear that girls must cover their hair in front of strangers. S has not done this at all. S's upbringing is not the best either. Her usool are so stupid. She humiliated her respected family in front of the whole city when she could've done rejected Z privately. She goes around giving kasams on quran pretty much every time someone comes to her with a problem. She claims mothers can't be wrong yet has no problem going against her own mother. S is a hypocrite just like K. I would argue that both upbringings were not the best. 

The whole SaRoon fandom can swoon over their couple as much as they want. I just wish they realized their leads (especially Zaroon) are extremely flawed. Zaroon is straight selfish. He is playing so many games yet everyone forgives him because he is in love. K is also being selfish yet she is an obsessive psycho. Do you not see the double standards here?

It is so obvious that K's character is being destroyed to pave way for SaRoon. Makers will pay for this. Actually, they are already paying for this. It would be a miracle if this show lasts for year. A new Ekta serial is also going to be airing the same time as SPM and Ishq subhan Allah, a fantastic muslim show that stuck to its storyline for more than a year, also airs at the same time. Star plus hit show Yeh rishtey is also the same timeslot.  SPM doesn't stand a chance. This show has such an expensive budget. There is no way they can make it back with their current ratings. It might be pulled off earlier than expected. 

0.4/0.5 TRP in the opening week is absolutely pathetic. Don't blame it on the channel because RadhaKrishn has made into the top 10 (2+ TRP) many times. ITV audience isn't interested in watching Swaragini again. 

Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When k was shown positive initially her fans kept blaming s and z for hurting her 

Now when she has become  completely negative you blame her mother 

Evn though mj has apologized or whatevr he still regards k as his favourite and looks down upon s

And who says that hijab is compulsory. Islam doesnt force women to do so..dressing decently is what it says. And s does that

S is not white. She does what she feels is right and gives it a name of 'usool' . she is not white she is selfish in some ways

And if the makers had concentrated well on saroon and their storyline and not bring this swaragini 2 am sure the trps wud have been better

Arshian14 thumbnail

When k was shown positive initially her fans kept blaming s and z for hurting her 

Now when she has become  completely negative you blame her mother 

Evn though mj has apologized or whatevr he still regards k as his favourite and looks down upon s

And who says that hijab is compulsory. Islam doesnt force women to do so..dressing decently is what it says. And s does that

S is not white. She does what she feels is right and gives it a name of 'usool' . she is not white she is selfish in some ways

And if the makers had concentrated well on saroon and their storyline and not bring this swaragini 2 am sure the trps wud have been better

S and Z deserve the bashing of hurting her. S kept harping on about her usools but honestly, she was just looking for ways to get close to him. Can you tell me what the need was for her to wipe the sweat off of his face after exercise? She kept making him think that he had a chance with her. That is wrong especially when S kept telling K that Z is yours. 

Z, on the other hand, never felt an ounce of guilt that CVs have shown. He had the nerve to trap her in a loveless marriage when he didn't want to be in one. Selfishness to the max. 

I have always blamed Zainab for her teachings. She taught K to be a doormat so of course, people will walked all over her. K clearly has potential to speak up and get what she wants but her mother punishes her brutally whenever went against her so she repressed that side of her. She is letting it all out in the open now that Zaroon, the only thing she wished for, is going away form her. If Z can play games with her than she can also play games with Z.

If MJ truly looked down upon S then he wouldn't give her chances to prove herself. He is an old-fashioned man but he is trying to keep up with the new generation. If she wanted, he can easily punish S but he doesn't. He gives her chances to prove her POV. What more do you want from a traditional Islamic head? He is more inclined towards K because their thoughts used to match. He was the father figure to her so its obvious he will have a soft corner for her. 

Hijab is compulsory in Islam. Its in the quran and cannot be disputed. Hijab is to be worn so women protect their decency. The quran even states that a headscarf should be worn in a way to cover the chest as well. 

The way CVs are portraying her, she is white. She is the sacrificial murti who is rejecting her love for her sister. Poor Saltanat. She doesn't have the brains to say no to quran kasams but will sulk and cry when she feels Z is going away. All of S's intentions are shown to be pure while K's intentions are shown to be full o malice. This is clearly a black vs white situation. 

SPM was doomed to fail from the start. Kainat had the most beautiful intro and they ruined her in a month. S had the worst intro and she is the queen of mahanta. Besides, you should be happy. Its clearly a SaRoon endgame. All K fans will be happy when this show is pulled off-air. I am waiting for the day when the TRP dips below 0.4. Wait until the Ekta show starts. SPM doesn't stand a chance. 

Sannu_4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshian14

S and Z deserve the bashing of hurting her. S kept harping on about her usools but honestly, she was just looking for ways to get close to him. Can you tell me what the need was for her to wipe the sweat off of his face after exercise? She kept making him think that he had a chance with her. That is wrong especially when S kept telling K that Z is yours. 

Z, on the other hand, never felt an ounce of guilt that CVs have shown. He had the nerve to trap her in a loveless marriage when he didn't want to be in one. Selfishness to the max. 

I have always blamed Zainab for her teachings. She taught K to be a doormat so of course, people will walked all over her. K clearly has potential to speak up and get what she wants but her mother punishes her brutally whenever went against her so she repressed that side of her. She is letting it all out in the open now that Zaroon, the only thing she wished for, is going away form her. If Z can play games with her than she can also play games with Z.

If MJ truly looked down upon S then he wouldn't give her chances to prove herself. He is an old-fashioned man but he is trying to keep up with the new generation. If she wanted, he can easily punish S but he doesn't. He gives her chances to prove her POV. What more do you want from a traditional Islamic head? He is more inclined towards K because their thoughts used to match. He was the father figure to her so its obvious he will have a soft corner for her. 

Hijab is compulsory in Islam. Its in the quran and cannot be disputed. Hijab is to be worn so women protect their decency. The quran even states that a headscarf should be worn in a way to cover the chest as well. 

The way CVs are portraying her, she is white. She is the sacrificial murti who is rejecting her love for her sister. Poor Saltanat. She doesn't have the brains to say no to quran kasams but will sulk and cry when she feels Z is going away. All of S's intentions are shown to be pure while K's intentions are shown to be full o malice. This is clearly a black vs white situation. 

SPM was doomed to fail from the start. Kainat had the most beautiful intro and they ruined her in a month. S had the worst intro and she is the queen of mahanta. Besides, you should be happy. Its clearly a SaRoon endgame. All K fans will be happy when this show is pulled off-air. I am waiting for the day when the TRP dips below 0.4. Wait until the Ekta show starts. SPM doesn't stand a chance. 

Only this forum has a few kainat fans while Twitter and insta has almost no kainat fans so whatever bashing saroon is got from here only...so am least bothered 

When she has no necessity to be away from zaroon then what is wrong in wiping his sweat? She is still young and does not have the maturity of a woman...but zainab  ..doesnt she know that her daughter is doing wrong and she shouldn't be supporting it?

She is literally blackmailing s that if she doesnt help k and z to get together k will die...what will a person do in that situation? Obviously oblige to it

And get your facts right. Quran does not force a women to cover her hair...it instead says men to correct their way of seeing a woman.

Entry never matters in itv shows. In swaragini laksh had quite a stylish entry yet he was only the second lead

And if makers had concentrated on saroon without this kainat fiasco trps would defenitely have been better. Becoz this third wheel has been experimented too many times and audience have grown bore of it

Arshian14 thumbnail

Only this forum has a few kainat fans while Twitter and insta has almost no kainat fans so whatever bashing saroon is got from here only...so am least bothered 

When she has no necessity to be away from zaroon then what is wrong in wiping his sweat? She is still young and does not have the maturity of a woman...but zainab  ..doesnt she know that her daughter is doing wrong and she shouldn't be supporting it?

She is literally blackmailing s that if she doesnt help k and z to get together k will die...what will a person do in that situation? Obviously oblige to it

And get your facts right. Quran does not force a women to cover her hair...it instead says men to correct their way of seeing a woman.

Entry never matters in itv shows. In swaragini laksh had quite a stylish entry yet he was only the second lead

And if makers had concentrated on saroon without this kainat fiasco trps would defenitely have been better. Becoz this third wheel has been experimented too many times and audience have grown bore of it

You are so right about IF. Twitter has fan girls that can't see anything past their couple. If anyone does go against SaRoon, they are bullied and forced to leave the thread. India Forums has objective viewers that can see past the superficial "love" of SaRoon. If you are least bothered then why are you wasting your time here? The rest of IF readers pick faults on all 3 characters. K is my fav but she chose the wrong path and I can admit that. Twitteratis barely criticize SaRoon. The only reason I defend K in front of you is because you only find faults in her when in reality, all 3 leads are absolute crap. The worst written characters and none of them are consistent. 

S does have necessity to stay from Z. She keeps telling K that Z is hers. If she is serious about this then stay away from him OR make him yours but stop making false claims. I am not a KaiZa fan at all. SaRoon can get married for all I care. I just want justice for K's character. 

All the characters in the show underestimate K. Everyone thinks of her as a sheltered girl who can't speak up. They are clearly very wrong. They need to stop interfering in her life. She can clearly fight her own battles. Zainab doesn't know all the games K is playing. She only knows that her daughter will commit suicide so any helpless mother would be blinded and do everything she can to protect her daughter. Also, Zainab was very clear with S. ONLY if your rejection is true THEN get Z-K married. S could've confessed that she loves Z but she didn't. I don't remember Zainab putting a gun to her head and asking her to sacrifice her love because Zainab didn't know at that time that S loved Z. 

I think you should get your facts straight. Hijab refers to both men and women. Quran 24:31- women must draw their khimar over their breasts. Khimar is head cover. For men, its to lower their gaze in front of women. In Islam, no one can force a woman to cover her head but it is written clearly. 

Laksh was the only ML for a few months before Sanskar came so the entry made sense. Also, I wouldn't consider Laksh second lead. All four characters were main leads. 

Makers made a huge mistake with K. First off, there was no need for the K angle. Second of all, there was no need to ruin her to make way for SaRoon. Finally, the reason TRPs sank was because they ruined K and didn't show what they promoted. The promos indicated a SaRoon story BUT they also indicated a potential KaiZa story. A lot of us thought this was going to be an outer beauty vs inner beauty type thing. They made the modern girl have both outer and inner beauty. So what was the need for K? Obviously, viewers are pissed off. 

Sannu_4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshian14

You are so right about IF. Twitter has fan girls that can't see anything past their couple. If anyone does go against SaRoon, they are bullied and forced to leave the thread. India Forums has objective viewers that can see past the superficial "love" of SaRoon. If you are least bothered then why are you wasting your time here? The rest of IF readers pick faults on all 3 characters. K is my fav but she chose the wrong path and I can admit that. Twitteratis barely criticize SaRoon. The only reason I defend K in front of you is because you only find faults in her when in reality, all 3 leads are absolute crap. The worst written characters and none of them are consistent. 

S does have necessity to stay from Z. She keeps telling K that Z is hers. If she is serious about this then stay away from him OR make him yours but stop making false claims. I am not a KaiZa fan at all. SaRoon can get married for all I care. I just want justice for K's character. 

All the characters in the show underestimate K. Everyone thinks of her as a sheltered girl who can't speak up. They are clearly very wrong. They need to stop interfering in her life. She can clearly fight her own battles. Zainab doesn't know all the games K is playing. She only knows that her daughter will commit suicide so any helpless mother would be blinded and do everything she can to protect her daughter. Also, Zainab was very clear with S. ONLY if your rejection is true THEN get Z-K married. S could've confessed that she loves Z but she didn't. I don't remember Zainab putting a gun to her head and asking her to sacrifice her love because Zainab didn't know at that time that S loved Z. 

I think you should get your facts straight. Hijab refers to both men and women. Quran 24:31- women must draw their khimar over their breasts. Khimar is head cover. For men, its to lower their gaze in front of women. In Islam, no one can force a woman to cover her head but it is written clearly. 

Laksh was the only ML for a few months before Sanskar came so the entry made sense. Also, I wouldn't consider Laksh second lead. All four characters were main leads. 

Makers made a huge mistake with K. First off, there was no need for the K angle. Second of all, there was no need to ruin her to make way for SaRoon. Finally, the reason TRPs sank was because they ruined K and didn't show what they promoted. The promos indicated a SaRoon story BUT they also indicated a potential KaiZa story. A lot of us thought this was going to be an outer beauty vs inner beauty type thing. They made the modern girl have both outer and inner beauty. So what was the need for K? Obviously, viewers are pissed off. 

This forum is for everyone to express their point of view. Whether I waste my time here or spend it fruitfully you dont have to say that.

I never criticised only k. I have even mentioned in my previous posts that s is selfish and all 3 characters have flaws in them.

If you guys are pissed for changing kainat for just 1 small beautiful intro she got then we saroon fans have also every right to get pissed

Since 2 months they promoted saroon and what we got was k plotting and crying 

Muslim women all over the world are fighting against the practice of hijab being compulsory which were put forward by some of the chauvinistic males and not the quran

Of course zainab is not as innocent as she looks. Even if she didnt know s loved z atleast she could hav stopped mj from slapping s. But she chose to remain quiet. 

And you are right. There was no need for k angle. They had such a beautiful plot in hand but destroyed it by bringing k in it

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This forum is for everyone to express their point of view. Whether I waste my time here or spend it fruitfully you dont have to say that.

I never criticised only k. I have even mentioned in my previous posts that s is selfish and all 3 characters have flaws in them.

If you guys are pissed for changing kainat for just 1 small beautiful intro she got then we saroon fans have also every right to get pissed

Muslim women all over the world are fighting against the practice of hijab being compulsory which were put forward by some of the chauvinistic males and not the quran

Of course zainab is not as innocent as she looks. Even if she didnt know s loved z atleast she could hav stopped mj from slapping s. But she chose to remain quiet. 

And you are right. There was no need for k angle. They had such a beautiful plot in hand but destroyed it by bringing k in it

Bold. 

Allaah says: ‘And (tell them) to draw their khumur (veils) over their bosoms.’ [Surah An-Noor: 31] 

Khimar means a head covering . 

The only debate between scholars is between covering and uncovering of face while every renowned muslim scholar considers khimar obligatory. 

Such muslim women can do whatever they want to but that won't change the actual fact. If they are feeling oppressed by wearing headscarves they can abandon it as in Islam actions and belief from heart work hand in hand. Until they are motivated no need for them to oblige wearing it but don't say the ruling isn't in Quran. 

Edited by Haalim - 4 years ago
Sannu_4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Bold. 

Allaah says: ‘And (tell them) to draw their khumur (veils) over their bosoms.’ [Surah An-Noor: 31] 

The only debate between scholars is between covering and uncovering of face while every renowned muslim scholar considers khimar obligatory. 

Such muslim women can do whatever they want to but that won't change the actual fact. If they are feeling oppressed by wearing headscarves they can abandon it as in Islam actions and belief from heart work hand in hand. Until they are motivated no need for them to oblige wearing it but don't say the ruling isn't in Quran. 

I didnt say such a rule is not in quran. Men forcing women to wear hijab is not in quran. Neither does a true islamic follower does that.

Its upto a woman wether she wants to wear a hijab or not

Arshian14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Bold. 

Thank you for supporting me on this. This is such a simple concept to understand. True Muslim women MUST cover their head. If a woman chooses to not to do it then she renounces that part of Islam. Its true men can't force a woman to do it but it is in the Quran and must be abided. 

Arshian14 thumbnail

LMAO you are the one that brought up the Twitter vs IF discussion. This is why I stay away from Twitter. Some people get very aggressive about opposing views. 

S is not selfish. She is closer to being selfless. She is even sacrificing her brain for it. Z is very selfish. He doesn't see anything past S. K is always being criticized for playing games to get Z but Z is never criticized for playing games to get S. Both are made of the same mettle. Its this double standards that really bother me. 

LOL the only thing SaRoon fans complain about is "Why was there no SaRoon romance today? Why is the whole episode K?" In reality, K was always promoted to be a lead so I'm not sure what SaRoon fans were expecting?  Of course, she is gong to chew up a lot of screen time. At least, K fans are pissed about how makers promoted K and how they are not doing justice to it at all. 

Makers have already antagonized K fans by ruining her. To appease the SaRoon fans, they come up with forced romantic scenes to squeeze into the storyline. What was the need for fall and catch scene, Zaroon's unnecessary Shayari every week, SaRoon speaking a few romantic words to each other? I have said this a million times. I have no problem with SaRoon. The makers are doing a really bad job of showing sufiyana love. SaRoon love is EXTREMELY superficial while K's love is obsessive. There is no sufiyana love here. 

I'm not going to have the Muslim discussion with you. Someone above has already explained it quite beautifully. All I want to say is the Quran CANNOT be disputed at the will of some random fictional characters. 

All Zainab asked was the end goal of K-Z marriage but she didn't decide the path for S. What exactly was S expecting? She will make fake profiles, pretend to be K and in the end, there will be no consequences? By exposing S, K has made it abundantly clear that she refuses to be a pawn in S's game. She is her own player and will get Z by her own rules. All this supposed "heartbreak" for S is her own fault. Why would you go around giving kasams on the Quran because of emotional blackmail? The worst part is Zainab gave her a CHOICE to only promise if her rejection is true. S still ended up promising her. S deserves everything that is coming to her. 

The show is just bad storytelling. I have not seen even a glimpse of Sufiyana Pyar in this show. Its just superficial love vs obsessive love. Each character is treating love as some kind of game and are competing to see who wins it. The characters are failing to portray true love. 

The TRP audience wasn't interested in this show at all from the very beginning. 0.5 TRP is absolutely ridiculous for a big name like Helly Shah. They promoted the crap out of this show. To be honest, I started the show for K because SaRoon love story didn't appeal to me at all. K's character was extremely interesting because I thought they were going to create a contrast between the 2 sisters to see whose ideology was best suited to which situations. I was very curious to see how a traditional girl handled her problems. Love stories are a dime a dozen in ITV. Its all about how they portray it. SPM has failed miserably. The show would've been better if they focused on the sisters rather than SaRoon. 

Edited by Arshian14 - 4 years ago