Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Diiiiiiiii 😭

Ye Sharad fir se AA gya... Uff I hate him. 

I loved the chapter Di. It is beautifully written and I loved the new twist. Till the end I was waiting for some miracle. I thought Naina will run away. Chacha ji will come. Sameer would come. But kuch nhi hua. And I liked that Naina broke all the ties with her family. How can they get her married in just one day without her consent.

And this Sharad and his family --- bahut kuch gadbad hai. But I am sure Naina will not tolerate their nonsense. 

Just waiting to see what Sameer will do. 

And as usual Di, lots of hugs for your Shayari. 🤗 I just loved all of them and their relevance to the story.

Here is one which I read in a book and liked. I hope you'll like it too. 

"Be-dili is qadar hai ki aaj mujhe

Kuch nhi chahiye......tum bhi nhi"

Waiting for next update!

Love,

Shweta

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sajida , totally shocked with the update yaar  ,aapne yee kya kardiya. Literally a lot of pain reading this update  can't even imagine , but u made us read once again with ur beautiful writing skills n extraordinary  shayari's    . Now eagerly eagerly waiting for next update  plz give it ASAP . Lots of love n a big huggggg. 

Srilatha 

123anjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Bhut hi Emotional update thi Naina ka Dard dekha nhi ja rha tha or Naina ki shaadi Sharad se, no kya Kiya 😥😥😥 

Waiting for your next update

Mmrudhula thumbnail

Here I was waiting for their Milan and I got such a big shock !!!!!!  How can this happen? How can Naina and Sharad get married? Now can’t wait for the next update . Please update ASAP as can not bear this suspense. 

Prizi thumbnail

Beautiful chapter 

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sona_G

I really don’t know how to respond to this chapter. Till the end I was hopeful somehow she will not get married to Sharad. At least no rituals and the best part was when she broke all her ties with the family. All my dislike for Tauji and Taiji from show were resurrected after this chapter !!! Such an apt title - Kismat. 

Thanks Sona for your feedback 😊 .  I know its an unexpected twist ,haan no rituals but legally she is married to Sharad. Fate has its own plans.  Lets see what happens next

Love 

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Shocked😲!

Aisi bhi arrange marriage hoti hai... ekdin pehle dekha.. next din court marriage? Bahot gadbad hai... Sharad... argh!!! Ab Sameer kya karega😭. Taiji, tauji kaisi insaan hai...? Aur Rakesh... apne arjun ke liye job chahiye... isiliye ladki ki shaadi karwado? Shaadi ke liye cream suit? Bahot gadbad... sab kuch thik kardo...😭😭.

Koi bhi kuch na kar sake... chachaji bhi nahi the!! Sameer😭😭😭. Again shayaris...💔💔 dil pe jaake lagi...!! Gladly.. naina ne taiji tauji aur rakesh se rishta todli. Aise family ke log ho... to dushman ki kya zaroorat?

Precap😭😭😭🥺...! Desperately waiting for next update...😭!!! Jaldide diyo...

With love,Suparna

Thank you Suparna dear for your lovely feedback😊, dil dhuki hai to ek bada wala🤗.  Haan ab Shaadi ho gayi hai Naina ki Sharad ke saath, Ab Sameer kya karega yeh dekhna baki hai.  Shaadi mein to rang hotein hai, which reflect happiness par jab shaadi hi zabardasti ki ho to rang hona na hona ek barabar. Dekhtein hai kya case hai ab Sharad ka. 

Rishta thode hi diya Naina ne un logoun se jo apne hoke bhi gair hai. Glad you liked the Shayari's . 

Will update by next week

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapain

Its shocking twist. Till the end hoping Sameer will come. Marriage was done legally without rituals. Waiting for the next update.

Yes dear it was a shocking twist which none had expected, ab na hero aaya na koi aaya Naina ko bachane ke liye , marraige is done , sometimes fate makes us so helpless .

Will update by next week.

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi0410

Sajida,really unbelievable update .It's really hard to believe that Naina is married to someone else. Dil to kar rha tha naina ko ghar se bhaga dun.  I hoped till the last that someone came and stop this nonsense marriage. Aise kaise shadi bina sindoor, mangalsutra,. I have no respect for tauji, taiji and rakesh. Ab sameer kya karega?? wish they united again. Sajida,  every sayeri puts emotions so effortlessly .you are mind-blowing to  to connect every emotion with your sayaris and readers also. I connected Naina's  pain and felling sad. Eagerly waiting for update dear. 

Thanks Aditi for your feedback , happy to hear you liked the Shayari and found them apt❤️.  Koi nahi aaya bachane , ab taqdeer ka khel tha . Shaadi us tarah ki hai aur itni gadbadi mein to kuch hoga, dekhtein hai kya raaz hai .

Tayiji, Tauji to dushman hai hi, aur jo sach mein apne hai woh the nahi . Will update soon

Love

Sajida

sakina.hozefa thumbnail

Hi sajida

I thought of writing long thnk u for last update, per me late ho gayi. Sorry for it.

Yaar yeh Kya ho Gaya, naina ki Shaadi Sharad k saath. Yeh sharad kab peecha chorega.

Itne shock me hun ki kuch likh hi nai paa rahi.

Ab Sameer Kya karega. Plz update nxt as earliest.

Regards sakina