Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

Beautiful chapter 

Thank you 😊

aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waitingggggg  for update sajida, 

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonya-2019

Wow bahut hi tension wala update tha yeh, I am relieved knowing that this is a flashback only and they are actually married in present. Some times luck and circumstances do play cruel game with us.

The way you described Naina desperation  and heartbreak I could totally connect with it. The Shayeri is always a cherry on the top to your story.

Can’t wait to see how they are gonna be reunited.

Thanks

Sonya.

Thank you dear. 😊 . Happy that the emotions I portrayed you could connect to them and also found the Shayari's apt. Sad shayeri's are the ones I love the most. 

Haan kabhi kabhi kismat ke khel hi aise hotein hai.   Lets see

Love

Sajida

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakina.hozefa

Hi sajida

For ehsaas : I read it couple of times after u posted. Pehli baar chupke chupke para, as we were out n my husband is really annoyed by my this habbit of sneaking into phone. Per Kya kerti sabar hone se raha. Actually isse pehle hi mene Socha tha ki Naina ko sameer ki mushkil ka ehsaas kyu nai ho raha n thn comes ehsaas. Beautifully written n those scenic view of Switzerland, I thought as if I was roaming wid them.

The way u blended shayeri ka tadka maza aa Gaya. Kuch purani yaade taza ho gayi. During my high schl n college days I had hobby of collecting n reading shayeri, Jo bhi achchi lagti thi book me likh liya kerti this. Waqt k saath adat bhi chut gayi..per kbhi kbhi purani yaado k saath reh gujar ker lena chahiye.

Now coming back to kismat.

Pyr kerne walo ki kismat asaan kaha hoti hai kehte hai na aag ka dariya aur dub k jaana he. Mjhe akhir tak laga that koe shaadi rok lega, per Shaadi ho gayi. I was literally shivering, so we'll written update. Waise we knw samaina married wids kids but ab aage Kya.. loving ur twist n turns

Plz nxt update jaldi chahiye. Ab ruka nai jayega. Waise jab yeh track serial me bhi chala tha na I was damn afraid.. I DNT know how many times I had watched that particular episode but each time it gave goosebumps.

Take care, regards sakina

Hi Sakina 

Thank you so much for your feedback , means a lot 🤗. Read couple of times , thanks❤️ 

I know mera bhi yahi haal hai mobile dekhna shuru karun toh sab shuru ho jatein hai aap aur aapka india forum , par phir bhi jab story padni hoti hai to sab sunke padhi leti houn😊

Ehsaas huva , pyar bhi hai , ab ek dusre se kehna tha par kismat ne saath nahi diya . Life is something like that. Yeh ishq nahi aasan sahi kaha . I deliberately didn't bring anyone to help , sometimes sab hotein hai but we are so helpless . Let's see what's more in store.

Glad you liked the scenic view of Switzerland and the Shayari ka tadka.  Yes the break up track was very emotional , I cried while watching those. 

I love Shayari's aur college mein even I use to make a note , phir zindagi ki bhag dhod mein chut gaya. Now again started reading them aur thoda bahut likhna. I wrote my first story here. This IF and Samaina stories here inspired me to write. Ab show khatam ho raha hai to ek udaasi hai, par har acchi cheez kabhi na kabhi toh khatam hoti hai . Ab khoobsurat yaadein. 

Start your hobbies again, its never too late

Love

Sajida

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
sakina.hozefa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saji79

Hi Sakina 

Thank you so much for your feedback , means a lot 🤗. Read couple of times , thanks❤️ 

I know mera bhi yahi haal hai mobile dekhna shuru karun toh sab shuru ho jatein hai aap aur aapka india forum , par phir bhi jab story padni hoti hai to sab sunke padhi leti houn😊

Ehsaas huva , pyar bhi hai , ab ek dusre se kehna tha par kismat ne saath nahi diya . Life is something like that. Yeh ishq nahi aasan sahi kaha . I deliberately didn't bring anyone to help , sometimes sab hotein hai but we are so helpless . Let's see what's more in store.

Glad you liked the scenic view of Switzerland and the Shayari ka tadka.  Yes the break up track was very emotional , I cried while watching those. 

I love Shayari's aur college mein even I use to make a note , phir zindagi ki bhag dhod mein chut gaya. Now again started reading them aur thoda bahut likhna. I wrote my first story here. This IF and Samaina stories here inspired me to write. Ab show khatam ho raha hai to ek udaasi hai, par har acchi cheez kabhi na kabhi toh khatam hoti hai . Ab khoobsurat yaadein. 

Start your hobbies again, its never too late

Love

Sajida

True achchi cheez kabhi na kabhi khatam hoti he, aur waise bhi thora bura lag raha he but yeh forum aap jaise writers ki meherbaani see yeh bura waqt bhi Kat jayega. Aa apka FF padke phirse armaan jaage hai shayeri ko padhne k aur even collect kerne ke. Kya pata kisi din me bhi kuch likh dun. Anyways really loved ur writing n keep the good work up.

Sakina

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi0410

Waitingggggg  for update sajida, 

Will update soon in a day or two

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakina.hozefa

True achchi cheez kabhi na kabhi khatam hoti he, aur waise bhi thora bura lag raha he but yeh forum aap jaise writers ki meherbaani see yeh bura waqt bhi Kat jayega. Aa apka FF padke phirse armaan jaage hai shayeri ko padhne k aur even collect kerne ke. Kya pata kisi din me bhi kuch likh dun. Anyways really loved ur writing n keep the good work up.

Sakina

Haan khatam ho raha hai aur bahut acchi writers hai yahan pe ,reading their stories time will pass till S2. Dekhtein hai. Chalo start your hobby again.  Will wait to read from you. Try zaroor kariyega.

Love

Sajida

aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy Friendship Day dear Sajida. Keep smiling and spreading love everywhere. 

Saji79 thumbnail

Hi All,

Here is the next update, it's a bit lengthy. Hope you all will like it. 

Waiting eagerly for your response and feedback. 

Dard-E-Dil

The one and half hour flight journey from Ahmedabad to Hyderabad was like moving from one life to another. Within 24 hours her name changed from Naina Agarwal to Naina Sharad Kumar. The dreams and hopes of having Sameer as her partner shattered. 

"Kehte hai ke dil ke rishte upar jode jate hai , aise zabardasti ke rishte bhi upar hi tay hotein hai? Yeh ek janam ka saath hota hai ya saath janam ka? Is rishte ko mai kya naam doun? Naina Sharad kitna bura lagta hai na saath mein , is naam ke saath saari zindagi kaise guzaroungi? " she didn't have any answers to the questions raised by her heart. She needed time to think through it. Decisions made in haste are a waste, one keeps chasing the shadows and the reality disappears in the dark. "You reacted to Sameer's email without thinking and understanding what made him write such an email.  " her mind questioned her. "Us galti ki wajah se tum dono mein dooriyan aa gayi, ab dooriyan nahi  tujhse hamesha ke liye dur ho gaya " her heart replied  

Sameer remained unconscious for 2-3 hours. He woke up with a blank mind. Broken dreams, worthless years he felt encased in a hollow shell.  

" Did you have your breakfast?" the doctor asked Sameer. He shook his head 

"Lunch?", Sameer just kept quiet. Naina's email had made him so restless that he had skipped eating anything. The pain she might have gone through, the forced marriage kept haunting him. He just wanted to rush to his room and cry out loud. His heart was screaming of pain. If a man cries it is considered as a sign of weakness, but crying doesn't mean a person is weak but he has a heart. Tears were in his eyes, but he tried to look brave.

Socha hi nahi tha, zindagi mein aise bhi fasane honge

Rona bhi zaroori hoga aur aasoun bhi chupane honge

"Take this, give it to your HR and take two days rest and join back," the doctor told him.   

As soon he handed the letter to HR he rushed to his room. The room was dark just like his life. His heart screamed "Teri wajah se aaj woh is halat mein hai , sahi waqt ka intezaar karte karte  der kar di tune" .His Nanu had said once " Koi bhi sahi cheez karne ke liye , sahi waqt dekhna nahi chahiye, turant kar dena. Kya pata kal woh baat koi mayine rakhe ya na rakhein"

Waiting for the right time may not always be the smartest thing to do, sometimes the wrong moment could be the most perfect of all.  "Tune uska dil thoda, phir uske ghar wale pata nahi kisse shaadi karvayi hogi . Yeh zabardasti ki shaadi se woh khush nahi rahegi."  He cried looking at her photo. Pulling out his dairy he reminisced the beautiful moments he had spent with her and the shayari's. 

"Sab log ladkiyoun ko phool detein hai , mai tumhe de rahi houn " Kneeling down she had proposed to him in the class. Touching the dried rose in the book, his heart said

Ab ke hum bichde

toh shayad kabhi khwaboun mein milein

Jis tarah sookhe huve phool kitaboun mein mile.

He cried out loud and crumbled on the floor until his heartache had rung him out and he was dry inside, no more tears would come. His insides still felt as raw as if a winter wind was blowing right through his skin. The last conversation haunted him, taunted him, replaying like an echo. His appetite had dwindled to nothing. He kept the curtains closed so that he wouldn't have to witness life going on as usual. How could it when his world had crumbled?. 

"Should I ask her to leave him? Will it be right if I say her to break the imposed relationship? I have always taken impulsive decisions. This time I will let her decide whether to forgive me or leave me forever. "

His heart was not convinced " Par woh tumhe dhund rahi thi iska matlab woh tumse pyar karti hai,ek mauka aur dena chahati thi tumhe shayad.  Ab bhi jake usse dil ki baat nahi batayi toh ek aur galti hogi "

"Mai apna haal-e-dil sunauga , ab aage Naina ki marzi par mai aaj bhi usse bahut pyar karta houn yeh bataounga zaroor" he decided

He poured his pain in the dairy along with the Shayari

" Lafz ki shakal mein "Ehsaas" likha jata hai

Yahan " Pani" ko bhi "Pyass " likha jata hai

Mere "Jazbaat se waqif hai meri "Kalam"

Mai "Pyar " likhoun toh  Uska " Naam " Likha jata hai

Naina stood looking at the big mansion.  The house was new. Very new. It looked like it had been finished last week. It looked almost too new in some strange way. The windows were huge and seemingly inspired by something truly alien. Anyone could see into the house from an uncomfortable distance. From here, she could see surfaces of white, glossy plastic that iced over the kitchen, granite enforced the walls in their straight, uninspired monotony. There wasn't a single square meter of organic material insight. Not even a comforting wallpaper that imitated warmth in some way. Not even a plank of wood. The house, it seems, was a livable, modern mausoleum.

"Andar aao Naina, yeh saaman rakh do yahan. " her mother in law called out the maid to pick her luggage and place it in the adjacent room. 

"Sharad ka kamra upar hai , tum yeh neeche ka kamra le sakti ho . " pausing for a moment she said "Maine mannat mangi hai , ki mere Sharad ki dulhan shaadi ke baad 6 mahine tak shaadi ka koi bhi shuk nahi legi ,mano ek vidva ka jaisa jeevan hota hai waise hi rahegi. Aur haan tum Sharad ke samen sirf halke rang agar ho sake to safed kapde pehno. Sab naya hai par jaldi hi adjust ho jaogi."

Naina didn't question and just accepted what was told, maybe she wanted the same.

"Bahut thak gayi hogi tum , aaram kar lo. Dinner ready hote hi Radhika bula legi " her mother in law informed.

"Aunty mujhe bhook nahi hai, mai aaram karna chahati houn "  Naina replied. 

"Aunty nahi Mummy kaho " she said a bit agitated. 

"Ek din mein naye rishta banaya hai , apna banane ke liye time to lagega "  Naina replied and went to her room. 

"Thodi zaban ki tez hai , dekhna padega isko kaise kaabo mein rakhe"  she said to herself. 

The vow made by her mother-in-law was like a blessing in disguise. How she could share a room with a person whom she has hardly seen?  Sharing a life was out of question. Sleep was far from her, she kept thinking about the next steps. Take what life has offered? or break this forced relationship. She was a girl who demanded respect in every relationship and she would fight for her rights. "Kya kismat , Kya zindagi , harna toh maine sikha nahi"   

"Manzilein bhi ziddi hai, Raaste bhi ziddi hai

Dekhtein hai kal kya ho ,Hoysale bhi ziddi hai "

Technically it was her wedding night and she was happy at-least God had heard her plea. She was not forced into anything ,"6 mahine kya mai toh zindagi bhar bina shaadi ke sukh ke saath rehna chahati houn"

Holding her hand on the last day Sameer had said

" Janti ho kitne arman hai mere, tumhe hamesha ke liye apna banana hai ,jaisi hi job milegi shaadi karenge turant no courtship period. Tumhe apni dulhan ke roop mein sapnoun mein bahut baar dekha hai maine" 

This brought a blush to her cheeks and she whispered slowly " Kya dekha hai? "

He hesitated then wrapped his arms around her, resting his cheek against her head

"Naina jaise filmoun mein dulhan apna Saajan ka intezaar karti hai apni pehli raat pe waise hi tum mera intezar kar rahi ho. Tum badi hi sundar lag rahi ho us laal jode mein , woh maang mein mere naam ka sindoor , woh haathoun mein mere naam ki mehendi , woh khanch ki chudiyan, woh payal pairoun mein . Mai us roop ko bahut der tak dekhra houn, mano jaise us  manzar ko mai qaid karna chahata houn. Us tasvir ko apne dil mein utarna chahata houn . Phir tumhare haathoun ki mehendi mein apna naam dhundta houn. Unhe chumta houn. Phir uske baad .. " he trailed off

"Phir kya ?? she lowered her gaze and blushed deeply.

"Har baat pe ab jo tum shaadi ke baad kehti ho woh toh nahi keh paogi , toh bas itna samaj lo, 

"Mere Honthoun ke kareeb  honth tere 

Aise mein sharafat ka sawaal kahan

Karne de jee bharke gustakiyan

Ke ab izzazt ka sawaal kahan "  

listening to this the creamy texture of her skin had flushed to rosiness. She smiled at the dreams they both had seen together. "Tumhare yaadein kaafi hai mujhe jeene ke liye. Naa kisi aur ke naam ka sindoor hai naa kisi aur ke naam ki mehendi hai haathoun mein. Bas kismat ne yeh ehsaan kiya hai tumhe mujhse cheen kar. "  

Mai kaise kahoun ki Uska saath kaisa hai

Woh ek Sakhs jo poori Qainaat jaisa hai

Sameer tried to sleep, but he knew he would not be able to and that most depressing thoughts came to him in bed. Both the broken souls looked at the stars from their window with few resolutions in their hearts. 

"Manzil Mushkil thi, Par hum khoye nahi

Dard tha dil main , Par hum roye nahi

Koi nahi yahan hamara jo humsey puchey 

Jaag rahe ho kisi ke liye, Ya kisi ke liye Soye nahi

It was about a week many things, had transpired disturbing her a lot. Maybe keeping herself busy with work would help her. She planned to join the office.  A welcome party was going on for the new joiners in the project. Everyone was asked to show some talent. When Sameer's turn came he sang the Mehdi Hassan gazal which he was listening from past few days 

"Ranjish hi sahi dil hi dukhane ke liye aa

aa phir se mujhe chhod ke jaaneke liye aa.

Ranjish hi sahi dil hi dukhane keliye aa.

kuch toh mere pindaar-e-mohabbatka bharam rakh

tu bhi to kabhi mujhko manaane keliye aa.

Ranjish hi sahi dil hi dukhane keliye aa.

jaise tumhe aate hai na aane ke bahane

aise hi kisi roz na jaane ke liyeaa 

He stopped in between as soon as he saw Naina at the door.  She stood shocked, just a week back she was searching for him and now when she least expected he is here in front of her. She turned around to calm her racing heart. "Yeh yahan kyun ? Aap kya chahte ho mujhse ?" she questioned God. Fate was definitely playing games with her.

Na jaane kaise paraktha hai mujhe mera Khuda

Imithaan bhi sakat leta hai aur mujhe haarne bhi nahi deta

She ignored his presence and went to her desk. Though she was trying hard to concentrate on the unread emails which had flooded her account, she didn't register a single email she was reading. Her mind and heart were fighting with each other. " Yeh yahan kyun aaya hai ? Naya join kiya hai ? If he had broken all ties with her, why has he returned? Does he know about my marriage? Lost in her world of questions, she didn't notice him standing at her desk.

"Naina ?? " he called her with all the love. 

Her heart skipped a beat listening to his voice. It was exactly after 1 year and 12 days, she had heard his voice. She tried to be strong and unaffected and looked at him angrily.

Muttering a little courage  " Kaisi ho ? he asked her 

" Kisi ne Galib se Pucha "Kaise ho ? 

Galib ne hans kar kaha 

Zindagi mein gum hai  

Gum mein Dard hai 

Dard mein maza hai 

Aur Maze mein hum hain "  saying this she smiled sarcastically.

Aur tum? he didn't answer her and just looked down. He could not find any words to say her,  he had practiced so many times on what to say when he would meet her. He felt so powerless to choose the right one to express his feelings or what he had thought. He was scared that he might not be able to put the right words to her. The perfect word becomes obvious. He wished if he had a do-over button that would bring him back in time and he could wipe that one mistake he had done.

"Yeh khamosh rehne ki aadat aaj bhi nahi gayi hai tumhari . Yeh aakhen bata rahi hai Pyar toh aaj bhi karte ho mujhse , aur yeh dard bata raha hai ki tumhe pata hai meri shaadi ho gayi hai " she said to herself.

" Nayi job ke liye Congrats !! , hope you will have a great time hear " saying this she excused herself.

"Aakhoun mein gussa hai , dard hai par nafrat nahi, tum lakh chupaoun apne jazbaat aakhen tumhari sab bata deti hai. Woh hasi jo aakhoun tak nahi pahuch rahi hai usse wapis lake rahounga " he promised to himself.

"Kyun tum wapis aayein, tumhari yaadein ke sahare jee leti , ab tumse dur kaise rahoun. Tumhare zindagi mein mai nahi reh sakti . Tumhe mujhse nafrat karni hi hogi. I will make you hate me " she promised herself wiping the tears.

He was still waiting for her at her desk, as soon as she returned he asked her " Aaj sham mein free ho? Tumse baat karni hai " 

"Nahi, mujhe bahut kaam hai. Aur mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni hai. Nafrat hai mujhse tumse, meri zindagi tabha karke sukoon nahi mila jo phir aa gaye ho usko barbad karne" she blasted 

He didn't say anything and left from there. She didn't mean a single word she had said just now but it was required. She wanted him to move on and have all the happiness. Her broken heart would not give the happiness he deserved. 

Dard ho dil mein toh dawa ki jiye

Dil hi jab dard ho to kya kijiye

He went to his desk and sat thinking about the words she had said. "Kyun karti ho mujhse itna pyar ? tum samajti ho ki aisi baatein karke mujhe khud se dur kar dogi?. Pagal ho tum jo aisa samajthi ho. Mai tumhare dil ki har dhadkan se wakif houn.  Is baar tumhe apni baat mana ke hi rahunga , tum chahe jitni dafa mujhe khud se juda karo mai wapis tumhare pass hi aaunga,jab tak mai apni dil ki baat nahi keh deta "  he got up and went back to her desk. 

She was crying looking at his photo, as soon as she saw him she tried to tear it away. He held her hand and said

Woh roye toh bahut, par mujhse muh mod kar roye

Koi majboori hogi jo dil thod kar roye

mere samne kar diye mere hi tasveer ke tukde 

pata chala mere peeche woh unhe jod kar roye 

They kept looking at each other, their eye lock was broken when she heard her manager calling from his cabin. She wiped her tears and took her notepad saying " meeting hai"

Her manager informed that the project has high visibility and a tight schedule many things had to be taken care and coordination with different stakeholders was of utmost importance which he needed her help. " I guess you have met Sameer, he is very good with Oracle DB. He will be helping with all the database setups, please work closely with him. Agreeing to the things that she had to take care , she started prioritizing her work and cleared all unread emails.

"Lunch time bhi ho gaya hai , aur yeh ladki kaam mein itni busy hai ki kuch khayal nahi " Sameer muttered to himself.

He got two sandwiches and juice and asked one of his colleagues "Divya ! Plz yeh Naina ko do" 

"Mai kyun doun, tum hi do " she replied.

"Woh mai naya houn na , bechari subah se kuch khayi nahi hai . Tum keh do you have got it . Mai laya houn bologi to legi nahi  plzz" 

"So caring !! Tum itne handsome aur itne cute ho , kal agar mai bhi nahi khaougi to mere liye bhi la doge ? " she said in a flirting way.

"Haan la dounga , plz jao na ab " he gave it to her and watched happily when she took and started eating it.  He opened his box and ate the sandwich. At around 8.00 p.m when Divya was about to leave he got two panner rolls " Ek tumhare liye aur ek Naina ko de dena , dinner bhi nahi karegi woh ,aise hi kaam mein busy rahegi ".  

When Divya gave her the Paneer roll "Yeh aaj tum mere liye kyun lunch , dinner sab la rahi ho? she questioned with suspicion. 

"Bas khud ke liye laa rahi thi toh tere liye bhi layi " saying this Divya showed her roll. Sameer very well knew Naina's topper brain would suspect that he had got her lunch and dinner, hence had got an extra roll for Divya as well.  Though Divya told her, Naina knew  Sameer had ordered it. It was tailor-made as per her preferences, without onions and the way she liked it.

"Mai nahi kahoungi , toh woh bhi nahi kahega "  she ate it. Sameer happily ate his roll after she finished eating it.

It was nearly 11.00 pm by the time she completed her tasks for the day. " Pandit bhi nahi, woh toh 3 mahine baad hi aayega onsite se, tab tak ke liye mujhe hi dekhna padega " a bit worried she came out of the meeting room. She saw Sameer was waiting for her. 

" Chalo bahut late ho gayi hai. Mai chod deta houn" he said and started to walk

Even though she wanted someone to drop. "Meri itni fikar kab se hone lagi tumhe ? Mujhe tumhare help ki koi zaroorat nahi ? Mai manage kar loungi, " she said with a slight anger in her tone. 

" Tumhare ghar ke kareeb chod dunga, ghar tak aaounga bhi nahi. Tumhare sasural waloun se tumhe koi problem ho aisa kuch nahi karounga. Daro mat". He mentioned just to let her know that he is aware of the forced marriage. 

After fifteen or so minutes of debate on this topic she had to relent to his command. The sky was black tranquility married to the poetry of stars. His shoulders swayed gracefully, the open denim jacket swinging loosely in the breezeNight came as a reward of sorts, a restfulness above to calm the souls. They both walked in silence, but their hearts conveyed a thousand feelings to each other. It was the most peaceful thing that both had experienced after a long time.  Sameer recited a few lines as they walked

" Aaj yunhi saari raat chale

Teri aur meri baat chale 

Nazaroun ki hi gaftagu ho bas 

Saanse bhi beaawaz chale

Tum mujhe mein chalo , mai tum mein chalu

Baki yun hi khamosh saari kayanat chale "

She understood very well what he meant, but didn't respond. 

"Mera ghar aa gaya , yahan se teesre wala ghar hai" she said and walked towards the lane. Unwillingly he bid her good-night and stood there until she entered the house. 

As he was about to leave " Itni late ho gayi hai , Kahi uske ghar wale daant toh nahi rahe honge,  bahar to nahi ruka ke rakha hai. Mujhe ek baar dekhna padega "  he followed the same route. 

"Teesra ghar? "as he reached the house he stood shocked looking at the signboard "Working Women's Hostel. A breeze made the curtains flutter of her room and she closed it without noticing a pair of eyes were looking at her. He kept staring at the window, his mind had a thousand questions to be answered but his heart whispered with a hope, "Try it one more time ".

Precap: "Divya,Ankita, Sonal subah se tumhare desk pe ghum rahi hai. Kaam bhi kar rahe ho ya bas ladkiyoun ke sath timepass. Jo kahan tha kiye to hoge nahi , in titliyoun se fursat milegi to karoge na " she scolded him. He looked at her with all the love 

"Zara Zara si baat par takrar karne lage ho

Lagta hai mujhse beintaha pyar karne lage ho "

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi0410

Happy Friendship Day dear Sajida. Keep smiling and spreading love everywhere. 

Thank you So much Aditi and Wish you too the same ❤️