Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 123anjali

Amazing update 

Waiting for next update

Thank you Anjali ðŸ˜Š. Will update soon..

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Hi All,

Here is the next update. I know its not what you all had expected, you can't plan life ,no matter how perfect your plan is, life has a way to rearrange it.

Waiting to hear from you

Love

Sajida

Chapter 7 : Kismat

"Maa hum log paani puri khake aatein hai , Naina ko bahut mann hai itne dinoun se nahi khayi , hum jake aayein ?" Preeti asked. "Bhagwan jhooth na bulaye ! Naina itne din baad aayi hai tum dono jao aur khoob khana , yeh paise le aur woh aate aate jalebi aur faffda lekar aa "   Chachiji gave the permission.

Once they were outside the vicinity of the house , they headed to Sameer' s house.  

"Pata nahi baat bhi karega ya nahi .Na karein mai to bahut sunaogi usko, samajta kya hai khud ho. "  , a bit tensed Naina rang the door bell. There was no response after ringing for multiple times. Preeti asked the neighbor, who informed them the house is locked and Sameer has moved to Mumbai. "Sameer ab Mumbai mein naukari kar raha hai. Ramdhari kabhi kabhi aa kar saaf safai karta hai. Kuch kehna hai ?"

"Kuch nahi , Thank you " they both left from there. 

Naina was happy that he got a job but at the same time felt sad that he hasn't shared this news with her. Now she doubted her thought process. Did he move on? Were all her assumptions wrong? She could not point out.  To clear her predicament its best to write and get clarity rather than making any assumptions.

"Chal , Internet Cafe chaltein hai "  she pulled Preeti .  Preeti was confused "Tu pehle bata kya chal raha hai mujhe, meri to kuch samaj nahi aa raha. Yeh Sameer se itna kya zaroori kaam hai tujhe ? " she questioned. 

"Aaj raat tujhe sab bataougi , pehle internet cafe chal "  Naina replied. 

The Cafe had limited seats and all were occupied. They had to wait for their turn.  After 20 minutes or so Naina got her turn. "Mai jake Jalebi aur Fafada lekar aati houn tu email kar "saying this Preeti left Naina to buy the snacks.

Naina opened the mailbox and kept wondering how to start. Things had changed a lot plus it was a long time they had spoken with each other. Going through the past few emails they had written to each other she started to write " Hi Sameer, Kaise ho ? , just then Preeti came running towards her a bit tensed "Tauji dhund rahein hai humein. Jaldi aane ko kahan hai. Mai boli houn tujhe office ka kuch kaam tha to isliye yahan aayein hai,. Chal jaldi "  . Naina just wrote " Call karo " and sent it. 

Sameer was on his way to Hyderabad with a lot of hopes. He had planned many things to heal the most delicate heart he had hurt. He knew it would not be easy to mend it. "Pyar har zakhm bhar deta hai , apne pyar se woh hasi , woh pyar sab wapis la lounga. Shayad tum agle hafte office aaougi. Bike to tab tak  Mumbai se aa jayegi, I will take you for long rides on my BMW . Tumko bahut pasand hai na long rides. Hum Chachaji se jaldi se baat karenge. Aur bas ek mahine mein shaadi. " he dreamed of it and blushed at his thoughts.

"Aaj Shiddat se dil chaha raha hai

Band aakhein kholu toh saamne tum ho".

(Today there is a strong desire, that I open my eyes and I see you)

"Chalo ghar jaldi mehmaan aayein hai " Tauji ordered.  

"Kaun mehmaan aayein hai , jo Tauji khud dhunte huvein yahan aayein" Naina questioned Preeti. 

"Pata nahi , mummy ne toh kuch nahi kahan tha "  she responded. 

Once they were at home she saw a women in her fifties waiting for them. 

" Oh bai , aa gayi dono . Woh kuch kaam se bahar gayi thi. Yeh Naina hai , jiske baarein mein humne kahan tha " . Tayiji signaled Naina to take the blessings of the lady. 

"Sukhi raho ! " the lady blessed.  

"Agar aap subah batate toh hum tayari kar letein ! Ladki ko bhi tayar karte .Bela , jaldi se zara Naina ko taiyar karke lana " Tayiji said.

Preeti and Naina had no clue what was going on. They looked at Chachiji for answers. Chachiji took both the girls inside.

"Mummy yeh kaun hai aur Naina ko kyun taiyar karva rahein hai ?"  Preeti questioned. 

"Thodi der pehle tere Tauji aayein aur keh rahe the ki Naina ke liye bahut acha rishta aaya hai , aur abhi dekhne ladke ki maa aa rahi hai , aur woh aa bhi gayi ".  She also informed them that this family is one of the clients that Tauji gets a lot of work. Their son works in IT as a manager.  

"Chachiji , Mujhe shaadi nahi karni hai abhi ! " she protested but it was of no use. 

Tauji entered the room and furiously told. " Jo kahan jaa raha hai bas uthna karo. Zyada tamasha karne ki koi zarrorat nahi. Bahu jaldi lekar aao isko bahar " . Chachaji not being around it was tough for the ladies at home to protest. After that, there were no questions. Naina just obeyed the instructions given to her. Draped in a dark green saree with red zari border she sat next to the lady. 

" Bhai Saheb ladki toh hume pasand hai,  yeh itne gaade rang ke kapde na pehne bas , Sharat ko halke rang pasand hai. Aur jaise humne baat ki bas waise hi sab karenge ". She said

" Par ladka to dekhna chahiye aur." , Chachiji stopped halfway seeing Tauji frowning at her.

"Arey mera Sharat toh meri pasand pe hi chalta hai  photo dekhi hain usne. Bhaisaheb mile hai ladke se unhe pasand hai. Aapke ghar par bhi shayad badoun ki marzi hi chalti hai ?? she questioned

" Oh Bai! Sab Pralay ke papa ka hi maante hai hamare yahan bhi. Hamari ladkiyan bahut sanskari hai . Badoun ki har baat maanti hai. Yahi to sikhaya hai humne " Tayiji responded looking at Chachiji . She nodded her head in agreement with a faint smile.

After exchanging shagun she said " Thik hai jaise tey huva hai kal milte hai 10.00 baje court mein" and left.

Once Tauji and Tayiji went out to drop the lady.  Naina pleaded " Chachiji mujhe yeh shaadi nahi karni hai, aap please Tauji ko samjha do. Chachaji aane ke baad yeh sab baat karte hai please " 

" Bhagwan Jhooth na bulaye Tu rona band kar, abhi dekh kar gayein hai, shaadi tak tame hai . Tab tak tere Chachiji aa hi jayenge" she tried to console her.

" How I wished Sameer had a mobile and I could talk to him now. Sameer call karo, kuch thik nahi lag raha hai " she kept praying.

" Bahu zara pani lana" saying this Tauji made himself comfortable on the swing " Rakesh had also joined by now. 

" Oh Bai ! Kya rishta dhund ke layein hai Pralay ke papa. Ek lauta ladka, ameer , khandani, hamari hi biradari ka aur yeh Naina jo karti hai us mein hi kaam karta hai . Iske to bhagay khul gayein. Unhe bas ladki do jodi kapdoun mein chahiye. Na koi daan dahez ,  kuch bhi nahi chahiye. Bolo aise log kahan miltein hai" Tayiji kept praising about the proposal.

" Mujhe nahi karni hai Shaadi" as soon as these words left from Naina's mouth Tayiji slapped her hard. " Kahan tha humne ladkiyoun ko itna mat padao, sunta kaun hai. Pata nahi firangi desh jake kya gul khilake aayi hai. Bata kisi ke sath chakkar chal raha hai tera " .

" Chakkar nahi hai ,bas abhi shaadi nahi karni hai. " she said sobbing .

" Do saal naukari karli .swizterland ghumke aayi ab kyun nahi karni shaadi tujhe, aur waise bhi ek bhoj nikal jayega mere sar se. Ek ladka hai jo nikamma hai aur ek tu jo sunti nahi . Mera mar jana hi behatar hai aise aulad ho toh. Sharad ke pitaji Arjun ko acchi naukari denge , apne baap ke liye ek ehsaan kar" Rakesh said and also threatened he would give away his life if things didn't go as planned.

" Chup karo sab , kal iski shaadi hai court mein. Subah 10.00 baje. Bahu isse koi halke rang ke kapde pehna dena , Sharat ko aisa hi pasand hai. Maine sab intezaam kar rakha hai "  Tauji said .

It was like a bolt from blue for Naina. She continued pleading not to make a hasty decision. Chachiji argued that Chachaji was not around and to wait until he comes. Why get married without any rituals and what was the need ? But none were heard. The only condition put forth by Sharad's family was to get married in court and that too tomorrow.  Rakesh agreed to get the arrangements done. The sobs of Naina fell on deaf ears. The more she protested the more she was slapped and blackmailed emotionally.

"Waqt kharab tha is mein sawaal kaisa

Apne hi gair the ismein malal kaisa"

(Time was bad there was no question about it , My own were strangers what to grief about it)

"Waise kal 10.00 baje ka mahurat accha hai, usi waqt sab ho jayein . Rakesh sab dekh lena " Tauji said 

"Accha mazak kar rahein hai aap log, ek taraf shubh mahurat dekh rahein hai meri khushal zindagi ke liye aur dusri taraf meri marzi ke khilaf shaadi kar rahein hai. Bachpan se sunte aayi thi betiyan paraya dhan hoti hai , aaj pata chala ki sach mein koi apna nahi hai yahan. Papa aap chahatein hai na mai yeh shaadi karun to aaj ek vaada aur bhi kariye. Aaj ke baad aap log mere se koi rishta nahi rakhenge ,aap logoun ke liye mai mar gayi. "  She felt helpless without Chachaji. If Sameer was with her then he would have handled it , she didn't have any information to contact him. Few other thoughts played in her mind "Why had Sameer not told about the job?  Why hasn't he called , has he checked her email ?  They had created email-ids specially for each other , would he be still looking at the mailbox . How true was Ghalib' sher for her situation

"Kaun poochta hai  Pinjaray mein band paridoun ko "Ghalib"

Yaad wahi Aatay hai Jo Urr jatay hain " 

Both the girls were locked in the room and Tayiji slept in the hall to keep a watch on them. Preeti had evaded the phone inside their room, with a hope that Sameer would call. Naina sat like a lifeless soul, at-last fate had played its part.  

Na wo aa sake , Na hum kabhi jaa sake

Na dard dil ka kisi ko suna sake

Bus khamosh baithe hai unki yaadoun mein

na usne yaad kiya  na hum use bhula sake

The dreams of her marriage with Sameer were still intact. This marriage was merely a contract for her. This marriage had no rituals, nor she will apply Mehendi,  nor she will dress like a normal bride.  She was happy that everything which she had dreamed about her marriage with Sameer was not going to be overridden by this marriage. "Sindoor aur Mangalsutra to ab Sharad ke naam ka hoga " this hurt her the most. The two most precious things in life which she never wanted anyone to be associated with other than Sameer, fate had snatched them.

"kal gajra laga ya tha aur aaj chudiya pehna raha houn , dekhna bahut jaldi tumhari maang bhi saza dounga , yeh laal rang hamare pyar ki nishani hai. Mrs Naina Maheswari bahut jaldi banogi dekhna tum" . He had promised . "Kahan hai woh vaadein Sameer, kya itni thi tumhari mohabbat. " she kept crying.

Na Mera dil Bura tha

Na us mein Koi Burai thi

Sab Muqaddar ka khel tha

Qismat mein hi judai thi. 

( Nor my heart was bad nor there was anything wrong in him. It was all the game of fate , there was separation)

Preeti could make out that she loved Sameer but didn't dare to ask her details at this point but just prayed that Sameer called her and somehow pulled Naina out of this mess. 

It was a daily routine for Sameer to check his mailbox with a hope to see an email from Naina.  In a hurry and excitement to see her, he had missed it the same day. Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans. 

Whole night she kept waiting for Sameer's call, there was no hope left. Early morning Tayiji got a light cream color suit which Sharad's MoM had sent.

"Bhagwan Jhooth na bulaye , Bhabhi ji  yeh shaadi ke din kaise rang ke kapde bheje hai ? " Chachiji questioned her but her all questions were brushed away by Tayiji  "Ab unki amaanat hai , jaise chahe kapde pehnayein , ab hum kya bol saktein hai" . 

Looking at the cream suit on the bed , Naina said to Preeti " Jab pyar hi na ho to zindagi kitni berang ho jati hai na ,aane wali zindagi ki taraf izhaara hai yeh"

"Behen to bhaag jaa yahan se, mai sab sambhal loungi " Preeti suggested. 

"Jab woh hi nahi raha mera toh ab kya khushi kya gum. Mere yeh faisale se Arjun bhaiya ko naukari mil jayegi aur Papa ko khushi to yahi sahi " .

Nothing was going right but everything looked perfect to Naina's heart.  

"Dekho Sameer mera pyar sacha hai, isliye Kismat ne mere sapne mujhse nahi cheene, na koi laal rang , na mehendi bas yeh safed berang si zindagi tumhare bina." Her heart recited a poem she had read 

Mili  hayat (life) hi aisi ke haya bhi roo padi

Teri Talash mein zalim saza bhi roo padi 

Tujhe toot kar chaha Aur itna chaha

Teri wafaa ki khatir wafa hi roo padi

Mera naseeb, meri kismat, mera muqadar bane tu

Tujhe maangte maangte dua bhi roo padi.

(Got life such that the shyness cried 

In your search , the punishment cried

Loved you so much that fatihfulness cried

You become my life, my fate praying for these my prayer also cried)

Preeti looked at Sharad, he seemed least interested in this marriage. 

"Yeh toh teri taraf dekh bhi nahi raha hai, kyun kar rahi hai Shaadi isse " Preeti argued. 

"Naina didn't even look at him , and just sat silently praying "Mujhe koi bhi shaadi ka shuk na mile". 

Things progressed swiftly at the court as all the required formalities were taken care of by Tauji. Sharad signed the marriage certificate followed by Naina and the witnesses from both sides. 

Before they could exchange garlands  "Maa mujhe jana hai ek zaroori kaam hai, aap aa jana sab khatam karke " he said and left the court. " Bhagwan Jhooth na Bulaye Behenji ! Yeh sab thik nahi ho raha hai, matlab na koi sindoor , na mangal sutra ,na koi pooja , na pehre yeh paper par shaadi  "  .

"Hum ne socha tha yahan se sab khatam karke , mandir mein yeh sab karvane ka . Par Sharad ke boss ka subah hi phone aaya aur bas jaldi jaldi mein itna hi ho paya.Par ghar jake pooja ke saath yeh sab bhi ho jayega. Aap fikar mat kariye. Naina ab hamari zimmedar hai " saying this she hugged Naina. 

"Oh Bai ! Bela tu bhi kya sochti rehti hai. Ab Naina unki amaanat hai woh sambhal lenge " saying this Tayiji offered sweets to everyone. Rakesh was very happy that his daughter's marriage was done without any expenses and his Arjun also got a job.

Naina's  heart screamed in pain "Kahan Naina Maheswari bane ki sapne the aur kahan tu Naina Sharad Kumar ho gayi " . She hugged Preeti " Teri shaadi tay ho jaye to email kar dena " . Addressing the rest she said "Aaj se is ghar se mera koi naata nahi " , wiping the tears she bid farewell and boarded the car.

After finishing all the joining formalities he checked the mailbox to find an email from Naina. His heart jumped with excitement. Even though everything was falling in place there was some uneasiness as if somethingwas not right. He tried multiple times to call Naina after reading her email , but it went unanswered. "Sab thik toh hoga na ? , koi kyun phone nahi utha raha hai "  .  

At around 2.00 , Preeti picked the call . " Naina hai ? he questioned instantly without even thinking who picked the call . 

"Tumne bahut der kar di Sameer ! " 

"Der Kar di matlab ? ", Sameer questioned. 

Preeti cried and narrated the whole story to him . He dropped the mobile and collapsed then and there " Meri Naina , kisi aur ki " . Fate had snatched the only person he loved. She was no longer his. He was rushed to the health care unit by the office staff. 

Na chahat ka andaz alag 

Na dil ke Jazbaat alag

thi saari baat lakeeron ki 

tere haath alag mere haath alag

( There was no difference in loving, no difference in feelings , it was all about faith line, her hand was different my hand was different)

P.S - Updated the english meanings

Precap:  " Kaisi ho ? He asked her. 

" Kisi ne Galib se Pucha "Kaise ho ? 

Galib ne hans kar kaha 

Zindagi mein gum hai  

Gum mein Dard hai 

Dard mein maza hai 

Aur Maze mein hum hain "  saying this she smiled sarcastically.

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really don’t know how to respond to this chapter. Till the end I was hopeful somehow she will not get married to Sharad. At least no rituals and the best part was when she broke all her ties with the family. All my dislike for Tauji and Taiji from show were resurrected after this chapter !!! Such an apt title - Kismat. 

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shocked😲!

Aisi bhi arrange marriage hoti hai... ekdin pehle dekha.. next din court marriage? Bahot gadbad hai... Sharad... argh!!! Ab Sameer kya karega😭. Taiji, tauji kaisi insaan hai...? Aur Rakesh... apne arjun ke liye job chahiye... isiliye ladki ki shaadi karwado? Shaadi ke liye cream suit? Bahot gadbad... sab kuch thik kardo...😭😭.

Koi bhi kuch na kar sake... chachaji bhi nahi the!! Sameer😭😭😭. Again shayaris...💔💔 dil pe jaake lagi...!! Gladly.. naina ne taiji tauji aur rakesh se rishta todli. Aise family ke log ho... to dushman ki kya zaroorat?

Precap😭😭😭🥺...! Desperately waiting for next update...😭!!! Jaldide diyo...

With love,Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Its shocking twist. Till the end hoping Sameer will come. Marriage was done legally without rituals. Waiting for the next update.

aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sajida,really unbelievable update .It's really hard to believe that Naina is married to someone else. Dil to kar rha tha naina ko ghar se bhaga dun.  I hoped till the last that someone came and stop this nonsense marriage. Aise kaise shadi bina sindoor, mangalsutra,. I have no respect for tauji, taiji and rakesh. Ab sameer kya karega?? wish they united again. Sajida,  every sayeri puts emotions so effortlessly .you are mind-blowing to  to connect every emotion with your sayaris and readers also. I connected Naina's  pain and felling sad. Eagerly waiting for update dear. 

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

di noooo

I will come back

let me cry once😭😭

okay though my crying is not over yet

but I had to be back

Di what is this

why is this

shadi kyu hogyi

kaise hogyi

lekin obviously I know they are together past main hain story lekin phir bhi

yeh sharad kya chahta hain yha

jo bas aise itni jldi shadi ki

and then making her wear light colors

kuch toh panga hain boss

apun logo ke hero ko heroine ko bachane vaste aane ka hi padiga

di jyada lamba intezar mat krwana

aur jldi update dena

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago
Samaina_1993 thumbnail

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Whhhyyyyyy thissss????? Sajida di....deadly twist

Res😭

Dharapriya thumbnail

So emotional and unexpected update yaar

I literally was on the verge of crying while reading.. shadi ho gai yaar. I really thought that at last moment everything will be ok. But alas. Eagerly will be waiting for your next update.

Sivasri thumbnail

It was a lovely update. ... Fate s playing with Samaina .. still have hope, ritually Shaadi nahi Hui and  My instinct says Sharad ko Naina pasand nahi, hai na??? Or may b Sharad ko shaheed karne ka plan hai Kya??

Jo bi ho jaldi next update dedo..