Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today it was a very good episode, many answers there for our questions which we are asking since long! 

Krishna expressed his love to his Radha in many ways , through the divine dance , and then alluring her to a far off place where their niche waiting for them since long!The swing and the floral path were the perfect settings for the romantic overtures, the exchange of love glances, the subtle way of expressing the eagerness to stay there away from all others for long , everything defined their eternal bonding in a beautiful way. 

Kans and his unnecessary shouts were the only deterrents in today's otherwise a splendid episode.  Devaki and her smile reminded me of the Bahubali fame Anushka's smile and words ' My son will come' . 

The separate paths are indicating something else other than the happy events. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Wonderful analysis by our Cynthia and Gayatri. Thank you both for those poetic descriptions with such eminence. 🤗

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Wonderful analysis by our Cynthia and Gayatri. Thank you both for those poetic descriptions with such eminence. 🤗

Thanks M ... I still think you outdo me with your expressions and I love that to the core. I at times get overwhelmed by reading yours. I feel the emotions that much. Hugs :)

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The smooth flow of love ... just like --

On that special evening, the rising moon reached its fullness with a resplendent glow while it’s rays lit up that floral orchard as night-blooming lotus flowers began to unfold. Nature was decorated itself profusely with delicate star-like jasmine flowers, resembling the flowing dark hair of goddesses adorned with flower blossoms! So rapturous was this setting that the Supreme Lord himself, as Krishna, the eternally alluring lover boy of that Barsana Rani, was compelled to play captivating music on his flute. Moved by this beauteous scene, Krishna was inspired towards love wanted to disclose his inner feelings! Though wanted to express it to her, hesitant to do so because of her hurry to move forward on that separate path, she was at present unable to understand where that path will lead her! But the God knows, stunned and stranded there for a while!!

I loved this specially:) 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Gayatri, we are sharing the feelings with the utmost eagerness, we are all on the same emotional wavelength towards this romantic story. That is the main reason behind our lyrical expressions, and it is mutual appreciation between all the members of this RK forum. 🤗Love you for those good words Gayatri. ❤️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Today it was a very good episode, many answers there for our questions which we are asking since long! 

Krishna expressed his love to his Radha in many ways , through the divine dance , and then alluring her to a far off place where their niche waiting for them since long!The swing and the floral path were the perfect settings for the romantic overtures, the exchange of love glances, the subtle way of expressing the eagerness to stay there away from all others for long , everything defined their eternal bonding in a beautiful way. 

Kans and his unnecessary shouts were the only deterrents in today's otherwise a splendid episode.  Devaki and her smile reminded me of the Bahubali fame Anushka's smile and words ' My son will come' . 

The separate paths are indicating something else other than the happy events. 

I can see Madhuri ..how the eternal lovers have awakened the poet in you again 

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with the girls.    You're a poetess.  Reading your words makes you dream. 

I have to think about writing my impression on your FF, I forgot.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I can see Madhuri ..how the eternal lovers have awakened the poet in you again 

Thank you Suta for the good words.❤️ The story and its effect are such that  our every expression will become a lyrical expression! Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words! 🤗 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

I agree with the girls.    You're a poetess.  Reading your words makes you dream. 

I have to think about writing my impression on your FF, I forgot.

Thank you Cynthia for the good words you expressed for me.🤗 Now luckly the  CVs are back on the track, defining the Radha Krishna love with tender care , which is making us sway with emotional expressions, which we are all eager to share with each other with renewed enthusiasm. 🤗 

Yes , waiting to read your opinion/criticism/suggestions on that Novelette ' Together We Are Timeless." -- Please do it whenever it is convenient to you.😊  

Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning friends. A mother was born today, every day, till eternity she will be there to love mankind with utmost love, dedication, with her sweet bonding. smiley1 

A mother is a walking miracle, a talking epic, a swaying sky and a tiny smile on every kid’s face!!smiley42

If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?!! All mothers are working mothers. Most mothers are instinctive philosophers. I always wonder who is getting more pleasure from the rocking, the baby or the mother?smiley27

Of all the types of love, a mother's love is the strongest. ... a mother's love is unconditional and eternal. When we say that nature is wise, one of the things that we refer to is the bond between mothers and their children. A mother's instinct to protect her offspring begins from the moment she knows she is pregnant.smiley32

A mother undoubtedly plays the most vital role in our overall development. The word mother itself is symbolic to God. The day you were conceived and then open your eyes for the first time in this world, the one person that poured all the love and affection she holds in her heart is the mother. What she does for a child since the day he/ she arrives can’t be done by anyone else. Nurturing to the best, loving without any condition, taking care, teaching how to walk, talk and telling the basics of life since the childhood is some of the roles that can’t be performed well by anyone other than a mother.So my dear Rainbow friends, let us remember our mother with the fondest love of her  today , to pay tribute to her selfless love which she gifted to us from the minute we started our life as a tiny particle.smiley31

Related image

Image result for happy mothers day wishes to friends and family