chatting corner 

# 4 

credits RisingPhoenix             

Link to previous thread 

Sleet Of Emotional Quivers On RadhaKrishn Eternal Love-Chatting Corner

Sleet Of Emotional Quivers On RadhaKrishn Eternal Love-CC #2

Sleet Of Emotional Quivers On RadhaKrishn Eternal Love-CC #3

pic credits to original uploader

Feel absolutely free to discuss anything/ any topic                          under the sun ... 

At all times *ATTN.- Guidelines/Rules/Specifications/etc* rules will apply & India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules  will be in effect. 

credits Madhuri

We hereby hope that all of you will abide by these rules. 

We hope to have everyone's understanding,

Regards.

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you Suta for this new thread :) 

RainFire125 thumbnail

Another beautiful episode with kans getting more and more agitated.

Its lovely to see the evil not getting sleep and roaming like a mad man ha ha ha. The faith of Devaki that one day her brother will get his due is bearing fruit now!! The waiting may be long but the time definitely comes when one pays for his deeds - good or bad.

And its more mesmerizing to see Narayan look at his soul so serenely. The divinity is spreading day by day. The happiness, peace, oneness is very intoxicating that we all are feeling equally in peace to see RK this happy!! Prakarti is also smiling along with them, she is too enjoying their easy laughter, their togetherness, their thoughtoneness. The way they are now dealing with each other will grow much more stronger that i guess she will start reading him and talking as Balram does.

Even if trouble comes their way (which will soon as all cannot be sweet all the time :) ) now it will be the time to see Radha standing with her Kanha I hope. Till now primarily Kanha has been the giver and now I guess we will see Radhe in that mode .... the mode where she equally starts giving and believing in her kanha with that firmness we saw in the first two episodes.

I am not predicting anything as I want to enjoy this playfulness, this joy, this oneness with RK. We will see what the writer has visioned for the future track. For now lets just enjoy the growth of love of our RadhaKrishna :)

RainFire125 thumbnail

there was a subtle feeling of melancholy or "sadness" for a lack of better word in Krishna's eyes when Radhe said "chupkar milna nahi hoga inhe" i think. I am not too sure .... it gave me a feeling that since Kanha knows the future he already knew what is to become as the fate of RK and hence he was feeling slightly sad plus he was filled with love for his Radhe!!

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

As I said in my other message, I felt a sadness from Krishna today.

He's happy, but he already knows that the curse will soon separate them, so it's starting to feel.

But that doesn't spoil our pleasure. The part where Radha says word for word what Krishna had said before really pleased me. The CV's are doing a good job for the moment so we have to enjoy them, not everything will remain calm.

We don't see any more Jatila and Ayan, that doesn't mean they've disappeared or died... (I wish I had) I think, after the wedding track, it'll start again. But we needed a break too much negativity from the beginning. 

ReadLo thumbnail

Today's episode was mixed between humour and romance.

Radha who tries to blackmail Krishna who sees her game well, but never refuses anything to her Radha, but ends up trapped in her own game. It was nice to see.

And then Balram, the poor man. He really never thinks before he talks. He still traps himself, but waits for Kanha to save him again and again from Radha...lol...

The episode was really for Balram today.

The romance with the garland of flowers was at the end so apart from getting lost in the eyes, it was very short.

RainFire125 thumbnail

My naivety or my foolishness that I thought Radhe will already understand the importance of "hum" and state that to Chandravali and Balram through  this challenge, however I guess Radhe cannot transform completely to being our divine Radhe in nature in a day and that is logical i think to show. People cannot transform in a day's time :)

So we have got a pure Radha, yes, but now she has to learn actually the meaning of that hum factor, she has to learn to believe Kanha no matter what (even though today's non belief maybe because she wanted to stop him from going to Ballu), and she has to learn to give, learn the true meaning of "being in love".

She has started her steps in that direction but still a long way to go and the first good thing is that she took in that golokh scene well today. I hope slowly she will start pondering as am sure Kanha will show her the scene more and more as that last sutra will invoke her memory.

I want the scenes back wherein last instances she would have done it unwillingly but now she does it very willingly with Kanha, such as sitting on a jhula again and giving him bhog - some pooja occasion OR Kanha killing an asur and she witnessing it and believing it this time, coming to know that Kanha is Narayan swaroop??

Kanha definitely knew what she is doing and he helped both the parties in a way today which was his nature. Outcome will be shown tomorrow and I am thinking the actual Raas or rather the full Rass will be shown on Sat.

I am not going to say about Kans as anyways he will get his due no matter what. Its to be seen what he sends next as a challenge to RK and this time how Radha reacts or helps as it has to be different from now on if they want to move forward with her character progression.

If kanha has said that this is the right time to teach love then I will say this is the preparation stage wherein before they actually start to do that, he will ensure Radha is ready. Again hoping the best from the writer as its imp to see whats the way forward for our RK from his perspective!!

Sutapasima thumbnail

In SBD they showed Krishn was going to show Radha his vishwa roop .

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

In SBD they showed Krishn was going to show Radha his vishwa roop .

Wow now this is some news :) 

ReadLo thumbnail

We picked up with Radha and Krishna on the roof, Radha told Krishna that she saw the scene in her eyes again. Krishna moved her and told her that it had been them since time immemorial. He was going to go help Balram, but Radha is holding him back, he understands that it was his plan, but he ends up staying with her, since she asks him. Krishna jokingly says that today he won't eat.

Balram is in the deepest despair, the kitchen is a storm. Radha and the girls come and tell her it's time for the result.

Finally, Radha was the one who gave the moral lesson for once. Nand and Yashoda congratulate Balram on his cooking, but it was Vrishban who understood that Radha was the one who cooked.

Radha says Balram cooked, she just tasted her food. 

She challenged Balram just to show Chandra and Govardhan that in a couple man and woman complement each other. There is no higher than the other, that they must be at the same height to move forward.

This passage was strong. It is something that is often lost in the quest for independence in a couple. To absolutely want to prove that we can do better than men or women. I congratulate the CV's for this reminder.

Radha told Balram that she would never have let him be humiliated. Balram apologizes and thanks her and tells her that she is a "Devi".

Krishna looks at Radha smiling, congratulates her without saying a word, then says to Balram, although Radha is in a human body, she remains a Devi. He looks at her, never looking away.

Balram forces him to turn off the ignition and asks him what's wrong. Krishna tells him that he has to understand himself before he can explain what is going on. 

The next scene Krishna tells Radha that he doesn't want to go home. He wants to stay close to her until he is satisfied. Kritika calls Radha, who asks Krishna if she should tell her mother about her desire to stay with her. Krishna says no, he'll do it himself.

The parents say good night, when Krishna arrives and talks about doing the Sangeet de Chandravali tonight. Radha, who doesn't want to make it easier, goes to her father and pretend she's tired. Krishna smiles and the episode ends.

As for Kans, I don't even want to waste my time with him... He's lost in his arrogance, but he ends up eating in the prison. Devaki reminds him that his end is near. 

The precap is the same as yesterday, except Krishna says that tonight He's going to tell Radha how he feels.

So tomorrow Raas, Monday the rest and the beginning of the revelations and Tuesday the proposal... I can't wait!

Two things that stand out in the episode.

The first is the reminder that men and women must walk hand in hand without one feeling inferior to the other to make a couple work. 

The second, Krishna can't understand her feelings, which is a first. I don't know if it's intended. But love is love. He has loved her since, so it shouldn't be a discovery for him. Ah less that his love is taken to a new stage that he can't yet define with words?

Edited by ReadLo - 4 years ago