Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today’s episode is mesmerisingly beautiful 

Can the siggy  makers please make lots of siggies .

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Today’s episode is mesmerisingly beautiful 

Can the siggy  makers please make lots of siggies .

I know right🥳❤️. IF is acting weird, I will post my creations tomorrow or today itself😆☺️😉.

Sutapasima thumbnail

after ages watched an episode many times .cant remember any serial wher I did this ...

Think how beautiful this show is ..divinely beautiful ...

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

after ages watched an episode many times .cant remember any serial wher I did this ...

Think how beautiful this show is ..divinely beautiful ...

The dance and the last 15 mins took the cake Suta, Sumi ... indeed these people have outdone with respect to stage, setting, costume and ofcourse acting. Kudos to the whole team once again. 

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I don't have a word to describe my emotions.  The episode was just beautiful.    Everything was perfect (I even forgot Kans). 

The team offers us a dream. 

I've seen the episode 4 times and I might continue until Monday.

ReadLo thumbnail

What an episode today. I say congratulations to the whole staff team everyone did a wonderful job in terms of decorating, choreography, etc... I had seen some videos on Instagram, the work behind the scenes is not easy, but seeing the final result helps to understand better. 

Otherwise, I don't have a word to describe my feelings.

We resume with Krishna who tries to persuade Vrishban to let him do the Sangeet of Chandravali, Radha had tried to break his plan, but Krishna never gives up when he wants something. He ends up getting what he wants.

Our divine couple dances, the others are enchanted by them, they smiled without ever looking away. They enjoy it and the lyrics of the song is just beautiful.

Kanha stops dancing and looks at each couple, starting with his parents, then Radha's parents to finish with Chandravali and Govardhan and finally he looks at Radha again.

Then he walks away and says it's time for them to have a moment of privacy.

* The scene can be interpreted in two ways, 

1) the one where they look at happiness in their loved ones

2) the happiness of couples, since he says "jodi" when he says he wants to be alone with Radha (unless fatigue has made me hear something else), so it will allow him to understand how he feels. 

Radha sees him leaving and follows him. 

Krishna is sitting on the swing, she asks him why he left everything to come here? He answers "like that" and he asks her why she too left everything to come to the same place, she answers that she didn't leave anything, on the contrary she comes close to her "everything" and she tells him she knows why he left.

That for others it's just dancing, and that "Prem Raas" is only for RadhaKrishn, that she wants to make this moment even more beautiful by playing the bansuri herself.

Krishna says yes, but plays his prankster as usual and he starts running so Radha chases him.

This part is beautiful, we see them running on the moon, then we have a representation of the peacock feather we have in the credits, then both come back to the forest and Krishna tells Radha that she won and ends up handing her the bansuri, Radha wanted to take it, but he takes it away from her, she ends up turning around, and he places himself behind her to put it near her mouth.

So Radha plays their music. 

The parents notice that Radha has disappeared, Balram notices that Kanha has also disappeared, so that it doesn't make any trouble, he says he will go get Radha.

Radha tells Krishna that she notices a new love in her eyes and that she has never seen it before. Krishna tells him that he too is lost and does not know how to name this feeling. Radha tells him he'll find out eventually. Then she tells him it's late that they have to come home.

Krishna gets up and makes Radha come down from the swing and then hand in hand they follow the path, but everyone has a different path to take. Krishna surprised and asked her where she was going. She answers that her house is on the left and he on the right, and frees her hand and leaves.

He says that they have come to earth to teach love, that it is time to close a chapter and start a new story. 

This scene made me speechless and my heart felt tight. Separation on separation. Each time it is Krishna who must always let go of her hand so that she can go away, but there will come a day when he will let go of her hand so that he can go away.

Well, we still have to talk about Kans, right?

This man just doesn't want to give up, today I acted as if I didn't see him, but his dialogues make you laugh. 

Krishna's ghost parents are back, Kans finishes eating and drinking in prison, he is happy his hunger is satisfied, he sees his face in the water and asks who knows? (Seriously?) Then he says it can't be him, then Krishna's voice tells him that he will also live in fear, for all the innocent people that he has made life a nightmare by making them fear him. He ends up saying that he will find a way out of this fear and kill Krishna or he will sacrifice himself so as not to live in fear. 

We know he won't do either, but let him dream... I don't even know what to think of his idiocy anymore? But it's kind of funny to see him finally pay.

Pre-cap: Krishna tells Balram that he knows how he feels and that he wants to marry Radha. Balram with tears of joy in his eyes, all smiles are happy. Then Krishna told Radha that he had something important to say to her.

Next week I'm going to be on an endless cloud, if you're looking for me I'm still watching today's episode...lol

Edited by ReadLo - 4 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail

This is dedicated to my dear Sumi :) :) Edited by RainFire125 - 4 years ago

RainFire125 thumbnail

This is dedicated to my dear Sumi . have done my best to describe kanha's emotions .... but Madhuri i know will do much much better one than me!!

So Radhe you think that just be appearing to be tired i will give up ... na na .. just wait and watch now :) Kanha turns and tells his kaka or lets say his to be sasur ji, "kaka i have never ever asked anything of you till now, have i??? so pls pls grant this wish of mine or rather Chandra's pls pls" with that tiny winy twinkle in his eyes and a sorry face ... now who will not listen if someone as charming as Kanha makes such a sorry face???? So ofcourse kaka says OK ... right you have always given my son so tonight I give you permission to do whatever you want to do. This is a very significant dialog given by Vrishbhan here

See Radhe, i told you when it comes to you, spending time with you, your Krishna is always prepared you see :). Now poor Radha, even though inside she is equally happy, agrees and says "ya ya .. how can i forget that what uttam natak you do :)" So lets dance tonight with everyone, lets dance tonight with love!!

We all know the dance, ambience, glow, set was amazing. The team outdid with this dance and song. the energy, the love on RK faces and the happiness on Balram's, Yashoda, and Kirtida's faces was awesome to see, especially Balram. His was overflowing as he knows how much his Kanha loves Radhe. He is the happiest to see his Kanha this happy.

Continuing the feeling ....

Kanha looks around at everyone, his parents, his kaka and kaki, his gopas, gopis, and especially his Radhe ... all are so happy, dancing away with love, with no worry .. this is how I vision my world, my sansar and today as I am seeing this I am so overwhelmed that i want to celebrate this alone with my Radhe as our relation too has reached a stage which calls for a celebration. Come Radhe lets perform a little joy of our own.

Radha senses the min Kanha moves out and follows him :) She says, "why did you leave everything and come?". Kanha then asks why did you leave everything and come? Radhe says, "where have i left everything? I have come to my everything!!!!" another significant dialog given here by Radhe for the first time

Kanha smiles and just waits for his Radhe to continue talking. As he hears that Radhe wants to play the flute, he says "you want to play my flute then you have to do thoda parishram my dear Radhe!" To this Radhe says, achaaaa aise baat hai :). Kanha then says yes my Radhe because I want you to show the entire universe, i want to show you the colors of love!!

The way Kanha gives the flute to Radha is another significant move in their relationship. The whole scene was symbolic in the sense that Kanha will always surround his Radha and ensure that she is not touched by anything bad.

How beautifully my Radhe plays the flute!! I wish i could keep listening to this tune of love!! I am so full of love, so full of an unnamed emotion that even Radhe sees it in my eyes. But alas, at this point i dont know what to really call this feeling of mine so Radha ensures me that I will definitely get my answer soon :) :). And if my Radhe has said this then there is definitely hope :)

So its finally time to go as its getting late and I set to leave with Radhe, holding her hands. But suddenly i see her turning in the opposite direction and since her hand is in mine she stops. I ask her "where are you going Radhe?". She says, "home. Did you forget that my home is this side and yours the opposite direction?" She smiles, leaves my hands and departs.

I stand there and think, "its been ages since I have been away from you Radhe. Its time now to end this separation. Its time now for Krishn to feel that he belongs to Radha, that he is sampoorna. Its time to start our Next Chapter"

Radha is definitely in love with kanha, her thoughts are pure and sync with him as she has no vikars at all. But that soulful connection is yet to be felt and seen by her. So i am assuming that self realization is soon approaching Edited by RainFire125 - 4 years ago

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

So its finally time to go as its getting late and I set to leave with Radhe, holding her hands. But suddenly i see her turning in the opposite direction and since her hand is in mine she stops. I ask her "where are you going Radhe?". She says, "home. Did you forget that my home is this side and yours the opposite direction?" She smiles, leaves my hands and departs.

I stand there and think, "its been ages since I have been away from you Radhe. Its time now to end this separation. Its time now for Krishn to feel that he belongs to Radha, that he is sampoorna. Its time to start our Next Chapter"

Radha is definitely in love with kanha, her thoughts are pure and sync with him as she has no vikars at all. But that soulful connection is yet to be felt and seen by her. So i am assuming that self realization is soon approaching

This is one of the most touching parts of the episode.

I had tears in my eyes. 

Next week I don't think I'm going to let go of my tablet and even forget to sleep...lol...

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

This is one of the most touching parts of the episode.

I had tears in my eyes. 

Next week I don't think I'm going to let go of my tablet and even forget to sleep...lol...

We are blessed to have abundance of love in us and spread that too :) 

🤗🤗🤗