Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh... God , the beautiful God, what a wonderful episode it is!πŸ‘ 

Have no words to describe, simply awestruck!  Since long to watch such a geat episode with full of emotions, subtle, but hit directly on the right place of the viewers' heart!! 

Never saw such a smooth flowing love for each other, this is out of the world experience! Hats off to the serial makers! 

Animated GIF

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

We are blessed to have abundance of love in us and spread that too :) 

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Well said Gayatri . Will be back after feeding my kids. πŸ˜Š

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Oh... God , the beautiful God, what a wonderful episode it is!πŸ‘ 

Have no words to describe, simply awestruck!  Since long to watch such a geat episode with full of emotions, subtle, but hit directly on the right place of the viewers' heart!! 

Never saw such a smooth flowing love for each other, this is out of the world experience! Hats off to the serial makers! 

Animated GIF

Thanks for the siggy Madhuri.

BTW where did you get this video from ?? 

Is this Paki TV ..πŸ˜‰

Viswasruti thumbnail

Today's episode deserves some more subtle expressions from all of us , the admirers of Radha Krishna!😊

Sutapasima thumbnail

Today's episode deserves some more subtle expressions from all of us , the admirers of Radha Krishna!😊

My interest in the show just started  Madhuri 😍πŸ₯°

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

My interest in the show just started  Madhuri 😍πŸ₯°

Great

Edited by ReadLo - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thanks for the siggy Madhuri.

BTW where did you get this video from ?? 

Is this Paki TV ..πŸ˜‰

Suta sending the link to you through pm . Not Paki TV. 

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well said M ... it does indeed. The tenderness,  the flow of love,  the urge to call her his in the sense of the world, the urge to make her veleen in him, the urge to never let go, the patience with which he was waiting till now, the happiness in seeing his world dancing in joy ... all was very very visible today :) .

I am excited for their next chapter!! 

Viswasruti thumbnail

When I saw Krishna today --

His smile was one of happiness growing, much like a spring flower opens. I could see how it came from deep inside to light his eyes and spread into every part of him. When He smiles, it is more than a mere facial expression!! I heard it in his voice, in the choice of his words and the way he relaxed, the way he looked at her. How can I say it simply beautiful? It wasDivine, just like a celestial shower over a full bloomed Spring garden, like a star-studded sky’s reflection on the gently flowing River Yamuna! In one word , his smile was like that floral path where Radha and Krishna walked back and forth while sharing their inner feelings with slipping emotions, inexplicable, but visible to both to move further into their just beginning romantic journey! 

And then he gave her a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through Him!! 

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Well said M ... it does indeed. The tenderness,  the flow of love,  the urge to call her his in the sense of the world, the urge to make her veleen in him, the urge to never let go, the patience with which he was waiting till now, the happiness in seeing his world dancing in joy ... all was very very visible today :) .

I am excited for their next chapter!! 

The smooth flow of love ... just like --

On that special evening, the rising moon reached its fullness with a resplendent glow while it’s rays lit up that floral orchard as night-blooming lotus flowers began to unfold. Nature was decorated itself profusely with delicate star-like jasmine flowers, resembling the flowing dark hair of goddesses adorned with flower blossoms! So rapturous was this setting that the Supreme Lord himself, as Krishna, the eternally alluring lover boy of that Barsana Rani, was compelled to play captivating music on his flute. Moved by this beauteous scene, Krishna was inspired towards love wanted to disclose his inner feelings! Though wanted to express it to her, hesitant to do so because of her hurry to move forward on that separate path, she was at present unable to understand where that path will lead her! But the God knows, stunned and stranded there for a while!!