Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Beautiful update 👏

I loved it. Mahima is Rakshit's grandmother? Well, she is still after his marriage 😆And Rashi wants to marry Rakshit? I'm glad he refused because he is attracted to the girl in the photograph 🤣

Yes some people doesnt change lol.  No no he is not interested in marriage thats it.. as i already told someone whether he is attracted to dristi or intrigued by her is big question here. So wait n read lol

This chapter was a life changing one for Drishti. She got the money for her sister's treatment, the personal pending bills and was even offered a secure job. Oh, it seems that Drishti is also attracted towards the handsome billionaire. I like how she is a grateful woman in this story and the 'stalking' nature is common between the leads.

Its not stalking but ya both r just intrested to know the other. Lets c how the story unfolds.  

The precap is intriguing. The first meet sets the first impression so I'm eagerly waiting for them to see each other.

Ha that will be interesting for sure

Thanks a lot for the PM

Ur welcome hun i cant miss ur comments.. it always bring smile on my face. Love n hugs

Please update the next part soon

Will do today  pls check it out

sumihalil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome yaar.waiting 4 more

Saru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumihalil

Awesome yaar.waiting 4 more

Thanks dear will post tmrw

Saru... thumbnail

Be Mine 

Part One

Part  Two

PART THREE

Rakshit went off in his car after having a conversation about love and marriage with rashi . He sat alone for sometime and after remembering all his friends are waiting for him in farm house he began to drive back. He began to think about dristi and thought she must have received his mail and money transfer details. What she must be going through..!!! 

Thinking about her all the while he reached farm house. The party has already began and everyone is enjoying. He just went and sat in a corner . His friends saw him and began to loudly shout Happy birthday rakshit.. His friends Sam Deepika and Arshu came upto him to wish happy birthday.  

What were you thinking when u refused rashi rakshit? Anyways you have to settle down in life  so why cant it be with rashi ?  questioned  sam. 

Yes rakshit we know whatever you went through in life but life doesn't stop for anything and anyone. Hope you get my point said deepika. 

We grew up with u yaar,  we want you to move on and be happy in ur life.  We want our raks whos is jaan of our gang. We dont know the rakshit who is infront of us now said arshu.

Guys i know you three care for me a lot.  But sometimes we have to leave life as it is. Im happy as the way i am so pls dont force me for love n marriage kind of things . I dont believe in all this bullshit. So pls mujhe meri haal pe chodho.. You guys carryon im leaving..He took his car and left for homel.

Dristi sat on the bed thinking  about Rakshit and his mail. She heard divis voice calling her.. she broke out of her reverie and ran to her sister 

Di... haan divi im here only bacha. Dont worry. 

Di its paining alot di. Dristi took her sister in her lap and began to rock her.Here take this tablet divi you will be ok . Dristi gave her a tablet and laid her down slowly and wiped her forehead with wet cloth. 

Divi you will be fine soon. Money has been arranged by shergill group of industries trust. We are going to mumbai tonight your operation will be done there. I wont let anything happen to you till i am alive trust me you will be ok soon . 

Sach di? Tum sach bolrahiho? Mein tik hojaungi. Aage pad papaungi? Mujhe doctor bannahe di..   kya mein sach mein tikhojavungi di ? Bolo na di..

Ha ha divi u will be fine soon.  She hugged her sister and both cried their hearts out in happiness. After divi drifted off to sleep dristi went to pack the necessities for their stay at mumbai. 

After packing she went to draw money so that she can pay the rent and other loans she had taken. And then she went to meet her besr friends shikar. He and his sister geetu are  her childhood friends. 

Dristi called out  Shikar shikar!! 

What do you want? Why dont you leave my son alone asked shikars mother. He have other works also other than roaming around you.  Please leave. 

Aunty pls i just want to meet shikar and geetu to give them good news about divis operation . And here is the money which i took from shikar. Sorry for the trouble aunty. I will take your leave ,with a heavy heart dristi left shikars house.

Dristi and divi reached mumbai and found a car waiting for them at station. Dristi felt as if she is seeing a dream. They  reached shergills office and were spellbound by grandeur of the office. She received  a msg from shikar yo ask whether they reached safely or not. She replied that all is ok will call you soon..

Ms dristi?? Hi i am vinay.  We had a talk on phone. Everything is set and best doctors team has been arranged for the operation tomorrow. Your stay is arranged at shergill mansion please come with me.

At shergil mansion vinay took dristi to meet mahima.  Mahima dadi was sitting in her room thinking about rakshit. 

Good morning mam this is dristi about whom i have told you about.  

Dristi this is mahima mam ceo of shergill group of industries .  

Namaste mam. I cant express my gratitude enough. Thank you for everything mam. I will return each penny by working hard. 

No beta dont be. God has given everything to us so this is the least we can do. And this credit goes to my grandson rakshit.  He is looking after everything. Vinay pls take them to their room. Good day beta. 

Dristi eyes are looking for rakshit.  She just want to see him and thank him once for all he has done. Vinay dropped them to their room and said they have to leave early morning for operation. 

After divi slept drisiti wandered off to the garden at back of the house. She thought how great are shergills. They are in such position that people like her cant even meet them even after waiting for days and here she is walking in their garden.

She sat on a bench nearby and began to think the recent happenings in her life . Her eyes fell on the silhouette lying on the grass. She at once knew he is Rakshit.  Her heartbeat increased  thinking she will finally meet him in person. She waited for more than an hour to see whether he will move. After conforming he is not gonna move she went near him to have a close look.

She didnt prepare for the sight she saw. He just lay there closing his eyes fast asleep . She bend over her knees and saw his face .How handsome he is !! His heart is even more beautiful she thought to herself . She swayed in emotions and touched his face with her hand and was startled when he held her hand..

He held her hand tightly and began to slowly pull her into embrace .Dristi was shocked beyond words by this sudden gesture. She was about to shout when she heard him saying Jaanu... jaanu pls dont leave me. I love you.He held her in his arms and slowly opened his eyes and saw her and whispered Dristi....  

They saw each other in full moon night for few mins. Both couldnt take their eyes of each other they are so close that they can feel each others breath on their face. He jolted back and released her.

Dristi sat there with flushed face unable to say anything.  She never experienced this kind of closeness with anyone .. 

He gave her hand to getup and she took it in her numb state. He gently  pulled her up and dristi suddenly lost her balance,he held her by her waist . Both again  got lost in the moment ,dristi felt his gaze on her face and looked away. 

Sorry .. i cant explain what had just happened. Please forgive me. Saying so he just left....

She walked in trance to her room and fell on the bed. She can still feel his touch on her face and hand and she felt like a current passing through her body. She slowly  whispered Rakshit!!! 

Why am i attracted to him? What is wrong with me.? Those emotions are for someone else not for her..She composed herself and slowly went back to sleep thinking about him.

Rakshit felt so emabrassed . What did he do? What she must have felt? How can he face her again after all this? She came all the way thinking that they will help her in saving her sister . She must be thinking he took advantage of her situation.  Damn..!! He can feel her touch still and remembered their eye lock and the way he held her. Whats happening. There is no place for all these emotions in my life. Its better i stay away from all these trivial things. He took his car and left. ..

Precap Rakshit and Dristi come face to face after 20 days . What will happen that rakshit misunderstands dristi and starts to avoid her.. 

Edited by Saru... - 4 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome updt

Wah Deepika Arshu nd Sam Rakshit's frnds😆

Finally Drishti nd Divya in Mumbai

I thought they will just meet but it was much more than that😉..he was missing someone that he called Drishti Jaanu?

Rakshit will avoid her now why?😲

Cont soon

Saru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Awesome updt

Wah Deepika Arshu nd Sam Rakshit's frnds😆

Finally Drishti nd Divya in Mumbai

I thought they will just meet but it was much more than that😉..he was missing someone that he called Drishti Jaanu?

Rakshit will avoid her now why?😲

Cont soon

U didnt read ur name paagal.🤗🤣

Jaanu i mean jhanvi is the name of the girl.. even i dont know who is she😎 lol

Aage kya hoga isko janme abhi waqt hai.. banerahiye lol

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saru...

U didnt read ur name paagal.🤗🤣

Jaanu i mean jhanvi is the name of the girl.. even i dont know who is she😎 lol

Aage kya hoga isko janme abhi waqt hai.. banerahiye lol

I read it but ignored it😆

Yeah i got to knw now Jaanu is Jhanvi..

Ok bane rahenge 😆

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Rakshiittttt haapiieeee birthday babbyyyyyy 🥳

Thanks saru 

SR dept hum teeno ka lol 

Waise coming to point nice update 

Lag rakha drishti challenge jeet gayi so Rakshit avoiding her 🤣

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well read the first part. 🤗

poor  rakshit no one os genuinely cares ant him.

N really like this kindhearted n helpful raks.

Btw no mahima here na only dadi or you made mahima as his dadi lol🤣

Feeling bad for DD . 😭

Get well soon divi.

Raks is smitten just looking at her photo itself don’t know what he will feel when he saw her directly.

Loved the way you described the scenes saru👍🏼

I will read the next part tomorrow.

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ohh no forgot to wish rakshit.

Happy birthday rakshit.🥳🤪