Be Mine ff P8 on PG25 updated 15th june

Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys im back with another story..hope u guys like it.

Scene opens with a handsome young guy sleeping on the bed. Its a beautifully decorated room with white color all over.  He is just sleeping with music playing in the background. He loves to hear music in the mornings. 

Abhi na joav chod ke yeh dil abhi bhara nahi was playing in the background..

His mobile started to ring..

Hello...

Hello rakshit happy birthday darling..

Whos this

This is rashi..

Hmm..

Am i the one who wished u first? 

Hmm

So what im going to get for it..

Nothing..dont disturb me again pls

He went back to his sleep which was disturbed again and again with continuous phone calls. Everyone is interested only in knowing when he is gonna throw a kavish party and what kind return gifts they are gonna get. There is no single wish which is heartfelt. 

He sighed and got up ,went near his bedroom window and stood there watching the beautiful sight of the garden below. From years he is observing this but not even one day he can find scattered leaves or dust there .His dadis favourite hobby is gardening. It gives him so much peace n happiness just by watching it.

He heard a door knock ,without turning he said comein vinay..

Happy birthday rakshit sir

Thanks vinay.. any news for today  ..He began  to check his mail and got a mail regarding some fund rise.

Vinay im going out for dinner.. pls convey this to dadi.

Sir dadi planned intimate dinner at home with some close family friends in the honour of your birthday. Pls stay at home 

No vinay i cant take emotional drama that goes around my marriage and stuff in the party.. pls say sorry to dadi on my behalf becoz i cant do that. 

Saying so he opened the mail and began to read it. It was written 

To whomsoever it may concern

My sister divya is suffering from heart disease and doctors said operation cost would be around 25lakhs. Neither i can afford that much money nor i can afford ro loose my sister. She is the last link to my parents and she is my life and my responsibility . You all waste so much money for trivial things pls take a moment and donate even if its small amount it will bring my sister back to life. 

Im leaving my account details in the hope that there is some humanity left ..and pls dont take this as my weakness and take advantage of the situation. Thank you

Dristi 

He heart moved thinking of the struggle both sisters r going through.One going ,through emotional and another physical. He has so much wealth and a multi crore company at his disposal in which he holds no interest. Atleast it can help someone in need..

Vinay every year we do some good deed on my birthday .Please look into this matter,talk to our manager and help her. Bring both of them here and look after her sisters operation n everything that is required through our foundation. 

Yes sir. I thought you will forgot about that habit but you prove me wrong evrytime.  It will be done sir. Once again happy birthday and have a great day.

After vinay left rakshit began to read that mail again somewhere that girl connected to his heart.

He began to write reply to her

Dristi ji

Please don't worry . Our foundation will take care of your sister and will look after everything that is needed. 

Convey my wishes to ur little sister divya. 

Regards

Rakshit 

And pressed send. He began to think about her over and over.  How it would be if he had no money ? How he would have been leading his life? Thank god and dadi that he is well off today without doing much and here she is trying to make two ends mèet. They may as well as provide her with a job to survive if she doesnt have one. 

He looked at her biodata picture and taken aback with the beautiful innocent face and strong determined chin...Her strong personality is shining through her picture...

Omg She is beautiful!! !!! Softly whispered rishkit to himself.  

Precap  Dristi introduction and rakshit meets divya and dristi 

If you like the story and want me to continue pls hit like and do leave a comment below on what u liked and what you expect...

Love

Saru....

Edited by Saru... - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome start

Loved it

Wow they are going to meet soon

Cont soon

Thnx for pm

Saru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Awesome start

Loved it

Wow they are going to meet soon

Cont soon

Thnx for pm

Thanks rashi..

Mevsta101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Ooo something different 

Looking forward to their meeting 

@ariyatogether rashi u got rakshit number...give me 🤣

Saru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mevsta101

Ooo something different 

Wo kya kahegi aww Rskshit awesome loved it ..lol..she didnt even recognise her name in it..lol

Thanks mev..

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mevsta101

Ooo something different 

I wont give u😉

Mevsta101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

U broke my heart 💔😭