Users

Frequent Posters

Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Super start... No ff of both falling for same guy pls

Anju

Thanks for the comment ..divya is just 10yrs old..lol..i dont like sisters falling for same guy either ..lol..keep reading.

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Yayy another one of your wonderful stories

Oh my...what a refreshing concept.

I loved the beginning. Rakshit is a multi-millionaire who doesn't care about celebrating his birthday. Rashi calls him by his name? What a change in personality. It's heartbreaking to know that Divya is suffering from a heart disease.

So he reads Drishti's letter for donation and the human in him made him offer her help along with taking care of all bills. I like how you kept this character trait of his from the show. This helpful nature is what makes him Rakshit.

Oolala, is Mr. Shergill attracted to the picture of future Mrs. Shergill?

Thanks a lot for the PM

Please update the next part soon

Saru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Yayy another one of your wonderful stories

Oh my...what a refreshing concept.

I loved the beginning. Rakshit is a multi-millionaire who doesn't care about celebrating his birthday. Rashi calls him by his name? What a change in personality. It's heartbreaking to know that Divya is suffering from a heart disease.

So he reads Drishti's letter for donation and the human in him made him offer her help along with taking care of all bills. I like how you kept this character trait of his from the show. This helpful nature is what makes him Rakshit.

Oolala, is Mr. Shergill attracted to the picture of future Mrs. Shergill?

Thanks a lot for the PM

Please update the next part soon

Thanks sam for ur beautiful comment.. u always make me smile..

Yes rakshit is rakshit..our jaan..

By the way rashi is his friend not sister..lol..

Attracted or intrigued ??dont know yet.🤣

Will update today 

Sobiya153 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gud started 👏

Loved it❤️

Looking forward for there meeting 

Plz update soon

Thanks for the pm😊

Saru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sobiya153

Gud started 👏

Loved it❤️

Looking forward for there meeting 

Plz update soon

Thanks for the pm😊

Thanks sobiya..wil update today 

Saru... thumbnail

PART TWO

Rakshit was thinking about dristi.. His mobile was non stop ringing from the morning. Everyone needs his company but he doesnt need anyone.

Vinay knocked his door and came in.  Rakshit asked vinay whether the job was done. 

Yes sir we have transferred the required amount and can i ask you what ru going to sacrifise for this? Last 3months back you gave 5lakhs for our manager' daugthers marriage and you left alcohol for that. And sir y ru doing this because you have lots of wealth at ur disposal whats the need..

Vinay u know i dont work for our company infact i dont work at all so how can i contribute to the foundation which is dependent on our company money. How much can dadi do? So when i donate money to someone i sacrifice my needs for that. Thats fair enough right. So from now on no parties for an year . We can easily compensate 25lakhs if i dont party with my so called friends for one year.

Anyways where is dadi vinay.? I will go and meet her.

Mahima shergill is the co-founder and ceo of Shergill industries .She loves her grandchild but is very unhappy with his way of living life. She is thinking about what to do with his life and how to make him marry so that he may change with responsibilities on his head. She heard knock on the door and said come in

Good morning dadi. Please bless me .

Happy birthday lalla. Be happy always and i hope u will fullfil my wish atleast this year.

Oh please dadi im not going to work for our company nor im going to marry. Pls let me live my life on my terms. Im going  out for some time you pls carry on. Saying so he went off without listening to his dadis protest.

As soon as he entered the hall , a group of people sang happy birthday rakshit. Arghh i cant escape now ! thought rakshit in mind. 

Lets go rakshit we arranged a small get together in farm house. Lets enjoy.

Unable to shake them all rakshit went with them . They all were travelling in cars. Rashi sat next to rakshit and was observing him whole time. She thought how handsome he is. He is a typical hero type material tall dark handsome. Nobody can resist his charm , hot and very fit physique. Instead of boasting about his wealth fame and family pride he lives simple life and does very noble deeds and is very selfless.  He is very friendly yet no one can cross the line with him .

Rashi said i want to ask my return gift . 

I already told u to ask and but ur thinking away too much these days rashi.

I want to marry you rakshit. 

What ? Im sorry if u misunderstood our friendship as something else but love and marriage holds no importance in my life and you know that. Saying so he stopped the car and told his friends to move over to another car and drove of the car.

Elsewhere dristi woke up in the morning with sound of door bell. She opened the door only to find owner of the house. 

Dristi its been 3months u didnt pay rent or current bill. How much i can adjust beta u know i live on this rent money only. Please do something otherwise i will get into trouble.

Uncle im trying to get advance in my company bt they are saying it will take as i am new employee . You know divis condition so please give me sometime.  

After talking to him she checked her mobile as it beeped . She got shocked reading massage that 26lakhs deposited in her account. She received a mail from rakshit shergill from shergill group of industries and foundation. 

She began to read it with tears of joy and gratitude. She called on the given number and had a talk with mr vinay who told her that 25lakhs was for her sisters operation and 1lakh for her personal expenses and an job offer letter for her. 

She was told that they will arrange doctor and everything she doesnt need to bother about it as they have hospitals under their board and was told to come to their office for further details.

They have sent tickets to mumbai also. Dristi can not just believe what has just happened and how her life changed in a moment  . She began to cry loud with happiness that her divi her little sister will be fine soon. She lost her parents few years back in am accident.  

Mama papa i miss you and i love you both. Please be with us as always and i promise u both till i am alive nothing will happen to divi. Saying so she danced with happiness and fell on the bed.

She read that mail so many times. She googled about the company and gone through the details about the foundation. She opened a page about Rakshit shergill and began to go through it. There is nothing specific return about him except some of his  philanthropic activities. 

She saw his photo and thought what a handsome man with heart of gold!!! She just sat there staring at his photo for hours..

Was she attracted to him or his heart which does noble deeds ??

Precap. Dristi at shergill mansion. And her first encounter with rakshit !!

Press a like and pls do comment on what u liked and pls be free to give suggestions 

Edited by Saru... - 4 years ago
Saru... thumbnail

After 5years attempted a siggie

Dont know how it turned out but i loved to do it.. it was my passion back then but left it.. forgot everything but it came back to me eventually.. hope u all like it 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome updt

Drishti going to Mumbai nd going to meet Rakshit soon

Rakshit don't work? Is he not responsible enough?

Comt soon

Thnx for pm

Saru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Awesome updt

Drishti going to Mumbai nd going to meet Rakshit soon

Rakshit don't work? Is he not responsible enough?

Comt soon

Thnx for pm

He is responsible bt what happened y he is not working ? For  that u have to wait baby..

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update 

Love it

Continue soon

thanks for pm