Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

did episode 21 air twice? it has 20 and 21 and then it has 21 and 22

I think episode 20 was mega one , it aired on 13 May. Epi 21 too was mega episode it aired on 20 May. So in order to search for the new episode, instead of its number you have to consider the airing day. and I don't think they repeat episodes.

thats the confusion...it doesnt say the dates

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Epi 11 : I skipped many of side characters scenes, and focussed on Amar and Noor. The way Amar was suffering from his impossible love for Noor was very touching. I could feel the fight between his heart and mind. Inayat is simply one of the amazing romance actors I've ever seen.

As for Noor it seems like she started feeling for Amar. their eyelock in his house, and the way she relayed on him when she was afraid of dogs! I am drooling over AmarNoor. ❤️

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Is this show worth watching? Havent seen a serial that isnt Hum/Geo/ARY/A Plus so was wondering if trying from a brand new channel is good cause Emaan also seems interesting from this network

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Is this show worth watching? Havent seen a serial that isnt Hum/Geo/ARY/A Plus so was wondering if trying from a brand new channel is good cause Emaan also seems interesting from this network

I am only watching it for the new consept of love between a siekh boy and a muslim girl. lead pair look innocent and share gr8 chemistry. the locations, and the fun moments are enjoyable. but there are lots of subplots and side characters which you can avoid to enjoy this drama. give it a try!😉

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I had goosepumbs watching Amar and his real mom's reunit.🤗 They're still unaware of the truth..but it was heart touching to see thier scenes. 😳

Ahmad Chaudhry played by : Samir Khan has to be one of the hottest villains I've ever watched. He is tall , handsome, and he acts very well. His chemistry with Noor is also spot on..I hope someone cast them as a lead couple soon. 😃

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 years ago

Finally epi 22 is uploaded:

https://youtu.be/vsdtdOYKJJU

wow i wonder how many are left

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

wow i wonder how many are left

This episode was a drag. Again many flashbacks from the previous episodes, and no sign of the female lead. Many characters disappeared and 3 new entries!🤪

im confused why all these shows had to stop and why shooting was halted