Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Yessss !love inayaat!

Just watched tge epi 2 loved it the leads were brilliant !!! But hated the dads slap i jjst hated it

But tgat scene where inayat was staring at tge heroine when in the room was sooooooo cuteeee

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: sketie

Yessss !love inayaat!

Just watched tge epi 2 loved it the leads were brilliant !!! But hated the dads slap i jjst hated it

But tgat scene where inayat was staring at tge heroine when in the room was sooooooo cuteeee

This is the beauty of this drama, it has young actors playing thier ages, falling in love for the first time, it is believable, unlike those romantic dramas which star 30+ aged actors playing those characters. Also the comic timing of Amar and his friends is amazing! 😆

sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ah that was amazing ! Actually i laughed a lot in epi 2 ! This shpw has a brilliamt package with love comedy and sad drama

Yeah awida , its different , coz jm borrd with all those same same shows this is finally something that too played by young actors loving it hope othrrs start watchjng too for me this could easily become the new best drama of 2019

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: sketie

Ah that was amazing ! Actually i laughed a lot in epi 2 ! This shpw has a brilliamt package with love comedy and sad drama

Yeah awida , its different , coz jm borrd with all those same same shows this is finally something that too played by young actors loving it hope othrrs start watchjng too for me this could easily become the new best drama of 2019

I am happy that you like it. I hope it stays like this . I think there's a surprise in store for Amar/Noor shippers. As you know, Islam doesn't allow marriage between muslim girls and boys from another religion. So maybe after sometime it will be discovered that Amar is a muslim by birth!😆

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Another ok episode. Amar and Noor had few scenes..I loved that one in which he was stunned to see her blowing the air to make his sister feel better.

I love the way he is shown frustraited about the way he feels when he listens to azaan and recites naats. As he told the molvi, he feels like there's a deep connection between himself and those things . I think he's Abdullah : Saba Faisal's lost son.

awida where can i find episode 20 of dil kya kare

thanks a lot

aur kitni double epis hain yaar

m confused

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

thanks a lot