Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 5 years ago

This week's epi was full of beautifull moments. Amar came to take his sister from school , he saw her with her teacher Noor. He offered to take her home, and she accepted.

In thier way Amar's sis saw a garden. she asked her brother to stop the car, he did. and she went to play. Noor had to go with them. she played like a kid, ate some food togather. Amar and Noor's friendship grew . Her payal fell on the floor, he picked it up and kept it to himself. he had a dream sequence at home when he held the payal. it was lovely.

Ahmad's father asked Noor's father for her hand. the old man has no other option coz he owed them dus laak rupees. Next epi promo shows him accepting the proposal.

Edited by awida - 5 years ago
sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So the epis are on yt right awida ?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: sketie

So the epis are on yt right awida ?

yes . I hope you are doing good in exams!😊

sketie thumbnail

Hope so awida , im praying that i pass .....

Ill watch thos show.

This sound cery good quiality show with strong storyline

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Hope so awida , im praying that i pass .....

Ill watch thos show.

This sound cery good quiality show with strong storyline

InshaAllah you'll pass your exams with high results.

This week's epi had lots of side characters' stuff, which disappointed me. It seems like the writer wants to highlight many other issues in the same drama.

sketie thumbnail

Hope so awida !

I just lpve the ost of this drama !!!!!!!!! Have listened to it like 20 times since yedterday !

I love tge lesd oair they ate soo refreshing , so cuteeeee

Loved the epi 1 it was awesome specually tge first meeting they hoth know how to act ! Im soo looking forwstd to watch the epi 2

Its sad why do they alwats have to give tawajo to side characters like why ?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Hope so awida !

I just lpve the ost of this drama !!!!!!!!! Have listened to it like 20 times since yedterday !

The OST is magical. it gave me the same feeling of Dhaani's OST : Aab bheeti Hai palin pe meri! I too watched it 100 times, it is uploaded in my mobile!😳

I love tge lesd oair they ate soo refreshing , so cuteeeee

Aren't they? Their chemistry is spot on too.

Loved the epi 1 it was awesome specually tge first meeting they hoth know how to act ! Im soo looking forwstd to watch the epi 2

I am glad you aren't disappointed. sometimes I recommend a drama and I feel ashamed when it isn't liked.😳

Its sad why do they alwats have to give tawajo to side characters like why ?

There are many here. every episode they bring more ones. I don't know when will they stop.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode 9 was another filler, there was only one AmarNoor scene towards the end and it was a dream sequence.

Inayat Khan is getting more fame nowadays not just for his performance in Ishqzaat, but for his amazing dancing skills. he posted a video of himself dancing First Class, and it got more than 250,000 views on fb:

https://www.facebook.com/105624036185462/posts/2471658799581962/

sketie thumbnail

No dont get ashamed if its not liked...... its nornal some will like and some wont ..... in fact i watch new shows tgat diferrent ftom jibran only on people and family siggestions

I seriously in love with the ost its magical.....will watch epi 2 today hope tgey dont aur so much filler coz i wanto see the leads they are just gorgeous

This guy indeed dances well ! I hope he gets the fame he deserves

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

No dont get ashamed if its not liked...... its nornal some will like and some wont ..... in fact i watch new shows tgat diferrent ftom jibran only on people and family siggestions .

I seriously in love with the ost its magical.....will watch epi 2 today hope tgey dont aur so much filler coz i wanto see the leads they are just gorgeous

This guy indeed dances well ! I hope he gets the fame he deserves

I too hope Inayat gets more fame. he is a talented guy. Just look at the way he expresses his love for Noor .