Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suma_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
If Naina got the slap because she held his collar and initiated the abuse then why didn't anybody talk about the previous episode in which Sameer jerks her, roughly holds her hand and mishandled her while taunting her for being middle class.
He asked her several times to leave his home. After 4years of love and just 6month old marriage a husband is asking his wife repeatedly to leave his home. Wasn't this as frustrating as Sameer's office frustration?
Edited by suma_yudkbh - 5 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why are we even debating on whose slap is wrong and whose is not?! We all know that both of them are wrong in whatever they did, not just the slaps but also whatever they said to each other was wrong. It hurt both of them like nothing else. More than the slaps ever could! 
rituriyaakhil thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suma_yudkbh

If Naina got the slap because she held his collar and initiated the abuse then why didn't anybody talk about the previous episode in which Sameer jerks her, roughly holds her hand and mishandled her while taunting her for being middle class.

He asked her several times to leave his home. After 4years of love and just 6month old marriage a husband is asking his wife repeatedly to leave his home. Wasn't this as frustrating as Sameer's office frustration?

I think in the particular episode it is Sameer not Naina who was the initiator. Actually, I felt very sorry for Naina who was waiting all day to make amends for the earlier night's fight and instead she got marginalized and demeaned.  Verbal abuse is domestic violence too but it just does not garner enough impact because it is not as visible as slap and in most cases is downplayed as spat between quarreling couple.  But how is it OK to nullify a wrong by wrong? So husband verbally abuses wife, wife scuffles his collar and verbally insult him in return with the speech of abandonment, he slaps her in anger and she slap him back in retaliation.  What kind vicious cycle is that?  I don't see any good in any of the action.  If these kids still are interested in saving their marriage,they have to do better than getting even.   

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rituriyaakhil

I think in the particular episode it is Sameer not Naina who was the initiator. Actually, I felt very sorry for Naina who was waiting all day to make amends for the earlier night's fight and instead she got marginalized and demeaned.  Verbal abuse is domestic violence too but it just does not garner enough impact because it is not as visible as slap and in most cases is downplayed as spat between quarreling couple.  But how is it OK to nullify a wrong by wrong? So husband verbally abuses wife, wife scuffles his collar and verbally insult him in return with the speech of abandonment, he slaps her in anger and she slap him back in retaliation.  What kind vicious cycle is that?  I don't see any good in any of the action.  If these kids still are interested in saving their marriage,they have to do better than getting even.   

I kinda agree with that. But I think the makers intend to show that both are equal in their relationship. They had to show the intensity of their fight coz it had to lead to a separation. Also, both of them will be learning many things from this separation. Let's give them a little time to see in which direction they take this and how.
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sameer's action can not justified... Slap is one thing and he started talking about sharad. For me that was worst thing he did. I strongly believe in anger person takes out most of stuff that they are holding back for long time. When you are angry you can not control all your hidden thoughts ...