Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
IDK about others i am still with sameer. He was too much in a bad mood. Naina could have kept quiet. Allowed him to cool down. He told that my mood is very bad and in anger i may say wrong things. It happens that when you are in bad mood, feel helpless and depressed you always take all the frustration on your loved ones. Its not that just sameer slapped naina but she also slapped him back.
Aadmi gusse mein bahut kuch bakta hain which he doesnt mean it.
Edited by Deepanand - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bombaysunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the slap was unwarranted, they could have just pounced on each other, screamed the hell out of each other, just coz naina slapped back doesnt make it right. i understand what sameer is going through, but Naina is right in her actions of asking what happened. She was pretty composed and calm talking to him. Though i know he dint mean a lot of things he said surely but he has to do a great deal to pacify her now..😊 Edited by Bombaysunshine - 5 years ago
meeranair thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Bakne ka problem nahi hai...can understand his pain and frustration but who reacts like this by slapping...I don't agree with going physical hence No slapping ...and Naina Just slapped him back..she wasn't the one who initiated the slap...it doesn't go with his character...can never imagine him slapping any girl...
Yudkhfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree. The slaps were not appropriate.. 
I feel naina should have backed off. She knew that he was not in a good mood. He even clearly spelled it out but she insisted on manofying him. 

It was more of I did so much for him and he is not even paying attention. No in the past when she does something he reciprocates above and beyond. 

It was horrible.. but the dialogues were amazing. There was a lot built up in his mind and heart and all that came out. Maybe the delivery was horrible. If he would have shared  the office situation. Then this wouldnot have been the situation. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
See this whole scenario is very much relatable to any married person, and how it ends is not a slap instead with throwing things away... when they were by the pool side I was waiting for him to pull the table cloth of the table setup... that is how a gentleman lashes out when he is super angry and anger has taken over him, by throwing things away, not by slapping his woman...
Nikkie_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I have no problem with anything that Sameer said except for the slap. The slap was crossing the line and I am happy that Naina gave it back to him.

I won't say that it was Naina's fault she was pretty calm in the beginning and wanted to make everything alright between them before she left for her maika. Moreover she asked him if there was any problem in office.

Sameer has to learn how to open up about his problems, he can't keep on hiding everything from Naina.
ruchi3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not expected from sameer.Can't justify in the name of anger.Yes naina shd have stopped when she saw in angry mode but whatever he said was also right I'm do.r sense and he do have his insecurities which has always been there.but slap no .I don't justify that at all.
sonika.divyansh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gusse me matlab u will beat ur wife left and right naina ne kya kiya tha literally kuch nahi aur sameer ne hath utaya ths is disgusting and u knw what ye sochna ki gusse me mara husband ne is wife's biggest mistake mara hi kyu is he had the right to hit or kyu its nt abt sameer vs naina 
ruchi3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonika.divyansh

Gusse me matlab u will beat ur wife left and right naina ne kya kiya tha literally kuch nahi aur sameer ne hath utaya ths is disgusting and u knw what ye sochna ki gusse me mara husband ne is wife's biggest mistake mara hi kyu is he had the right to hit or kyu its nt abt sameer vs naina 

I agree.So many cases are there wives beaten and morning saying sorry in the name of frustration .all are frustrated in life in some point of time. I cannot take sameer slapping naina at all.never expected this .I was really shocked yesterday 
rituriyaakhil thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have little different take on it - please feel free to disagree. 

Sameer expected Naina to understand his inner turmoil and she expected him to be thrilled with her efforts to please him but neither of it happened. Today I felt very bad for Naina because she was trying very hard to reconcile after their big fight but Sameer's  built-up anger & frustrations emerged and took over with unfavorable consequences.  Sameer was I thought was verbally abusive to Naina from the get-go.  He was blaming her, condescending her and criticizing her repeatedly.  Of course it is not OK to do that to your partner - how long will one tolerate taunts before losing the calm? However, I thought physical altercation was actually started by Naina. She was the one who followed him in when he walked away and in the heat of the argument held his shirt collar and shook him.  Of course he reacted with a slap and she retaliated with a slap too.  For me Sameer's was verbal abuse started it all but it was Naina who initiated & ended the physical contact and thereby both parties were wrong.   

This is the third time the couple has slapped each other but for various reasons.  I have felt that all times were bad although people will see it differently.  Of course men hitting women is viewed in a more condescending manner than women hitting men but I don't ever believe that it is OK to slap your romantic partner or spouse under any circumstances and for me it goes for both genders. I don't think my husband will tolerate me shaking him by his collar or slapping him nor will I tolerate him doing the same to me. Yelling and verbal fighting are bad enough but when one adds physical altercation to it, things get murkier. 

My verdict - I am with neither of them.  It seems that they will have to reboot their thought process and will have to learn to have realistic expectations from each other.  And no more slaps or yanking for either side please!

Edited by rituriyaakhil - 5 years ago