Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
On this forum it seems like Varun fans are eager to prove Alia loves Varun.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hantel

Cause he has no top actress working with him or showing the slightest romantic interest in him apart from Aloo, so Aloo baby se hi kaam chala rahe hain for years. They call her clingy and bash her for it but mann ke andar ladoo phoottaa hain whenever she gives him any bhaav just like RK's fandom does with Deepu.

Alia is to Varun fans what Deepu is to RK fans.
Edited by Eggon_Snow - 5 years ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Well you can use that term😆 but yaar it did seem like that in past if not still😆, I mean she used to give these kinda statements during promotions of films which didnt even had Varun, something we r supposed concoct na 😆 ab ka pata nahi but kuch toh tha IMO

@EggonShow- U do seem RK-DP shippers ke sataye hue same is the case here with us, using this as an outlet😆

You have been linked to both Varun and Arjun Kapoor. Who do you care for more between the two?
I love Varun. And he is much closer to me than Arjun, even though Arjun too is very close to me.

Let's talk about Varun?
I have known him past three years since SOTY and we became close during promotions. I have a feeling that I know him for a long time. He is very honest with me and I know he won't lie to me. What I love the most about him is that he will always be there for me. He is a very dedicated person and his priorities are correct. He is also always there for his friends and will not change at all and that credit goes to his upbringing. What I don't like about him is that he sometimes disappears on me. You disappear on the world, but not for me. It's not that I expect him to call me five times a day, but I am a very particular friend and am possessive about him.

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Born.BaigaN

Well you can use that term😆 but yaar it did seem like that in past if not still😆, I mean she used to give these kinda statements during promotions of films which didnt even had Varun, something we r supposed concoct na 😆 ab ka pata nahi but kuch toh tha IMO

@EggonShow- U do seem RK-DP shippers ke sataye hue same is the case here with us, using this as an outlet😆

You have been linked to both Varun and Arjun Kapoor. Who do you care for more between the two?
I love Varun. And he is much closer to me than Arjun, even though Arjun too is very close to me.

Let's talk about Varun?
I have known him past three years since SOTY and we became close during promotions. I have a feeling that I know him for a long time. He is very honest with me and I know he won't lie to me. What I love the most about him is that he will always be there for me. He is a very dedicated person and his priorities are correct. He is also always there for his friends and will not change at all and that credit goes to his upbringing. What I don't like about him is that he sometimes disappears on me. You disappear on the world, but not for me. It's not that I expect him to call me five times a day, but I am a very particular friend and am possessive about him.

@Red, I loathe them. I can understand any genuine fan of Varun who likes him with Natasha will feel the same about Varia shippers. The hate Natasha gets was similar to what Ranveer would get and still gets from them. Atleast Natasha's accounts are private and I hope she cannot read the bs they write about her but Veer would actually get spammed by them and then they would cry if he'd block them.

Though I do have to say the Varia shippers have crossed all limits, assuming that girl who threatened to kill Natasha was one of them🤢
Edited by Eggon_Snow - 5 years ago
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Now there are conspiracy theories about my Varia babies using same cup also ? 😆 They have been friends for last 8-9 yrs I guess and have done this multiple times, so it's nothing new.

Alia looks really affected when Varun takes a dig at her 🤣 Not cool Varun.

@ Born- The interview that you posted about Alia talking about Varun, she does come across as thay of Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na Genelia's char 😆 Top bad for her Varun is a committed guy but my ship has sailed and there's no iceberg to titanic' it.
GumGum thumbnail
Even girls drink from other girl's cup, which means the industry maintains poor hygiene. Koi bada star karte hai toh sab karne lagte hai. Jaise ek time pe SRK Inshalla kaha karta tha phir industry ke baaki sab Hindu Muslim Sikh sab milke Inshalla kehne lage the mid 2000s pe.
Edited by hantel - 5 years ago
GumGum thumbnail
Varun and Sonakshi are an item. Dekho ek glass se ek hi straw se juice pee rahe hai.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Bollyhungama/status/1116341380706598912
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Varun and Sonakshi are an item. Dekho ek glass se ek hi straw se juice pee rahe hai.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bollyhungama/status/1116341380706598912

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruE1fuVqLa0[/YOUTUBE]
😆
Edited by Born.BaigaN - 5 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Born.BaigaN

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruE1fuVqLa0[/YOUTUBE]
😆

High five is the first sign of wove.
VirginiaPlath thumbnail