Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mystic786

Ok so this is not normal. Varun and Alia keep sharing the same drinks/ cups wherever they go πŸ˜†

How are these two just friends? I've never done something like this with my friends πŸ˜†

Btw I was shocked to see how clueless they were about the prices especially Alia. Varun is probably representing us over there when it comes her, the way he kept talking digs at her πŸ˜†

The cup thing is one of those planned things i feel .. Just something to give the shippers to feel happy about ...

... I can understand friends or even lovers drinking from each others cup ... But who sits down for a formal interview without a cup of their own?? ?... Like just imagine before the interview you'll offer all your guests coffee... It can't be that they didn't offer it to varun or alia ... Someone must have refused ki ek hi cup chahiye ... Sab drama phokat ka
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bips

The cup thing is one of those planned things i feel .. Just something to give the shippers to feel happy about ...

... I can understand friends or even lovers drinking from each others cup ... But who sits down for a formal interview without a cup of their own?? ?... Like just imagine before the interview you'll offer all your guests coffee... It can't be that they didn't offer it to varun or alia ... Someone must have refused ki ek hi cup chahiye ... Sab drama phokat ka

Didn't Sonam and Salman too share the cup during promotions of PRDP? I recall something of the sort.. So I think they don't give everyone a cup of their own during IVs for whatever reasonπŸ˜†
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is the cup a marketing thing for real?
Edited by jb508 - 5 years ago
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know. Seems ridiculous to plan something silly like this πŸ˜•

They shared the same drink while promoting Badrinath and Humpty as well.

Originally posted by: bips

Edited by mystic786 - 5 years ago
kel91 thumbnail
Lol now the cup sharing is also PR...they've done this plenty of times and i really don't think there's a thought behind it. The over-analysis of everything varun, alia and kalank related on this forum is highly amusing...
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly. Seems utterly ridiculous to plan something silly like this πŸ˜†

I mean Varia Shippers will still love them to death even if they don't share the same cup and drinks. πŸ˜† People are really over analysing everything Varia does.

Originally posted by: kel91

Lol now the cup sharing is also PR...they've done this plenty of times and i really don't think there's a thought behind it. The over-analysis of everything varun, alia and kalank related on this forum is highly amusing...

Edited by mystic786 - 5 years ago
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sacrificing food thing reminded me of Pulkit's wife stopped taking shakkar so that Sanam Re makes100cr
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Genuine question... Are Varia shippers Alia's fans or Varun's fans?
1163026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

60-40 on Alia's side, some don't even like them invidually but ship them as couple πŸ˜† (whatever I've seen on twitter)
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

Seems like a good mix of both. They seem like mostly teenagers