Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Varun & Adi talking about their Goa outing & Varun saying how he is short & will drown first πŸ˜†plus specifically asking Adi that they should go to beach once the IV is over

Out of nowhere Alia chimes in saying I am scared of seaπŸ˜†

Eventually Varun ended up saying she badly wants to be a part of this (equation of VD-Adi)

Anyway I love the way Adi talks about Varun, and the way Varun describes Zafar's character I do have really high hopes

The game was stupid but like VD kept on insisting he indeed was honest about not being an avg Joe, haan Maggi ka price pata tha iskoπŸ˜†
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is the type of girl who'd demand attention from a father to his daughter, a husband to his wife. Her desperation for sole attention was apparent on that radio show where she kept interrupting Madhuri coz the RJs and Varun had been waxing eloquent on megastar Mad. Here she was quiet till Varun and ARK started their bro talks.
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Born.BaigaN

Varun & Adi talking about their Goa outing & Varun saying how he is short & will drown first πŸ˜†plus specifically asking Adi that they should go to beach once the IV is over

Out of nowhere Alia chimes in saying I am scared of seaπŸ˜†

Eventually Varun ended up saying she badly wants to be a part of this (equation of VD-Adi)

Anyway I love the way Adi talks about Varun, and the way Varun describes Zafar's character I do have really high hopes

The game was stupid but like VD kept on insisting he indeed was honest about not being an avg Joe, haan Maggi ka price pata tha iskoπŸ˜†

Yeah m loving the in between moments of adi n varun. I really want them to work in a movie on bromance πŸ˜ƒ
Will never get an interview of these two with no extras, the light in between moments always steal the show for me. Same was the case in singing show as well the way they talked based on the the movies and songs they featured in. πŸ˜†
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok so this is not normal. Varun and Alia keep sharing the same drinks/ cups wherever they go πŸ˜†
How are these two just friends? I've never done something like this with my friends πŸ˜†

Btw I was shocked to see how clueless they were about the prices especially Alia. Varun is probably representing us over there when it comes her, the way he kept talking digs at her πŸ˜†
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Masand to failta hi jaa raha hi hai.
Soon he would need to get a couch just for himself
709927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ToofanKiBeti

Bleh.. so Alia gave whatever gyan on food n diet last year with Rujuta went in drain, she's finally on Keto to loose weight.. What a faker talking last year about eating white bread n what not.. I hope young kids see through this and not get influenced by these paid diet campaigns.

Varun is hard to stand, ARK is refreshing..

Oh wow...yeah I totally forgot about that Rujata phase! So it was all lies... 😲
Now articles are popping up saying she did intermittent to lose weight before SOTY...and she's on Keto like Papa Jo.

But seriously, she doesn't eat so many foods laypeople do - I wonder how it is to live that way... πŸ˜†
Sam_KaShian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love to see VD in IVs. he is so entertaining and always means what he says😳
ToofanKiBeti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortuitous

Oh wow...yeah I totally forgot about that Rujata phase! So it was all lies... 😲
Now articles are popping up saying she did intermittent to lose weight before SOTY...and she's on Keto like Papa Jo.

But seriously, she doesn't eat so many foods laypeople do - I wonder how it is to live that way... πŸ˜†

Obviously! Who will pay Rujuta lacs if ppl like Kareena n Alia don't lie for her! Ooh, we have chai with chini, we have pulao for dinner n white bread n parantha for breakfast. They do strict low carb / low fat behind the scenes, just to influence young girls to buy these programs n books, at least keep your lies consistent.. Below is catalog from Rujuta's website:

DURATIONWITHINTER ACTIONSWAITING PERIODCOST (INR)COST (USD)
3 MonthsTeam

Once a week3 weeks
(A set of guidelines for you to follow during the waiting period)
190,0002900Sign Up
6 MonthsRujuta + Team

Once a month with RD, rest with team
Once a week2 months
(A set of guidelines for you to follow during the waiting period)
520,0007700Sign Up
12 MonthsRujuta

Twice a month4 months
(6 complimentary sessions with the team during waiting period)
1,040,00015400Sign Up
Notes:
  1. 1. Waiting period reduced for critically ill/ cancer fighters, artists and athletes.
  2. 2. Interactions either in person or over skype/ facetime, so you can join from anywhere across the globe.
  3. 3. Rujuta supervises all meal and exercise plans when you are working with our team.
  4. 4. All taxes included. Rates are valid till 31st March, 2020.
  5. 5. Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ToofanKiBeti

Bleh.. so Alia gave whatever gyan on food n diet last year with Rujuta went in drain, she's finally on Keto to loose weight.. What a faker talking last year about eating white bread n what not.. I hope young kids see through this and not get influenced by these paid diet campaigns.

Varun is hard to stand, ARK is refreshing..

Frankly im on Keto because of health reasons I have pcos and low-carb is the only way to lose weight and am considering IF aswell. But I don't understand what need Alia needs to do both? She's already slim! She has lost further weight from her 2 states days when she was chubbier. Also on what i've read on IF when are you allowed to have 5 cups of coffee which im assuming is during the fast period? If she implied that she doesn't eat anything til the afternoon then apart from having water I wouldn't think coffee/green tea is fasting but I may be wrong..
ToofanKiBeti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramita94

Frankly im on Keto because of health reasons I have pcos and low-carb is the only way to lose weight and am considering IF aswell. But I don't understand what need Alia needs to do both? She's already slim! She has lost further weight from her 2 states days when she was chubbier. Also on what i've read on IF when are you allowed to have 5 cups of coffee which im assuming is during the fast period? If she implied that she doesn't eat anything til the afternoon then apart from having water I wouldn't think coffee/green tea is fasting but I may be wrong..

Caffeine is an appetite suppressor so ppl have coffee during fasting. So I am assuming this is what she is doing.. Point is dont lie to ppl and make them believe in this dietitian who gives unrealistic ideas for losing weight.. Weight loss needs lot of sacrifice and rujuta's promotion of wheat/ rice n sugar is absolutely unnecessary and these paid celebs make us believe that they eat all of that and still loose weight whereas reality is that they look at food like its plague.