Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Born.BaigaN

"It is difficult (to bring so many) layers - unhappy, vulnerable and strong to a character. Abhishek kept saying that I should not be irritating,"

<font color="#333333" face="roboto, sans-serif">Ae loπŸ˜†</font>

πŸ˜† what's even funnier is that she doesn't realize what she actually let out here πŸ˜†.

She is completely pulling crap out of her behind about the role organically coming to her. I guess it is part of her marketing strategy now to proclaim that she's Roop. That or she's read some posts here talking about her demanding the role be hers πŸ˜†
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^ but what's the point she herself confessed at Masand IV that the most effort she ever put in to get a role was to actually pick up the phone & call KJo & Abhi Verman to cast her in Kalank, o/w she'll be very upset, Jahnvi & Sridevi were supposed to be the part of this apparently.

Anyway what's even more funnier is that Shashank Khaitan said someting similar along the lines to not make Vaidehi irritating (which ended up being one IMO) during Badri promotionsπŸ˜† kaise se directors hain iske lol
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
^ either she's hoping no one will remember her quote from last year, or possibly she herself was so caught up in the moment of selling herself as Roop that she forgot what she had told Masand. It's not like the media will call her out on it.

I didn't know about Shashank's comment. I do wonder how him and Abhishek had these conversations with Alia in private? The more I see Shashank interact with Jhanvi Kapoor the more I feel like he's not too crazy about Alia.
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I get Mugh-e-azam and Umrao Jaan but why Zindagi Gulzar Hai. πŸ˜• If she really wanted to learn urdu and a get an idea of the girls before partition from pakistani dramas then she should have watched dastaan or the recent one called aagan.
And from what I see from the promos and songs Roop's character is nowher similiar to Kashaf's character. 🀒 so yeh kya logic hai bhai. πŸ˜†
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Alia...and trying to "act like kashaf...she will make a caricature of everything...it is so funny that it is not even funny
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aloo don't you dare compre your character with Kashaf ...
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Chal jhooti.
She just happened to be there when KJO was binge-watching ZGH for Fawad!

Hahaha
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

^ either she's hoping no one will remember her quote from last year, or possibly she herself was so caught up in the moment of selling herself as Roop that she forgot what she had told Masand. It's not like the media will call her out on it.

I didn't know about Shashank's comment. I do wonder how him and Abhishek had these conversations with Alia in private? The more I see Shashank interact with Jhanvi Kapoor the more I feel like he's not too crazy about Alia.

Alia hangs out with Ayan and Abhishek. Varun hangs out with Shashank.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So gayi thi kya dekhte dekhte seekha to kuch bhi nahin lag raha hai πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol, Kashaf is a unique character. I have never imagined anyone but Sanam Saeed as a Kashaf. I would love to see how Alia used Kashaf as a reference to portray her character in Kalank.