Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

Also finally radha realized he s not krishna and even balram and ruk was not able to..are they telling us only radha is divine kya

Divine ? What divine ? how divine ? who divine ? when divine ?

No1, I repeat no1 in this show is not dur dur tak divine.....Divinity to bhul hi jao.....Idhaar toh Lakshmi incarnation (Lakshmi who spent years under the ocean before smudra manthan and then years on the ocean sitting on a snake after marriage) almost drowned (Rukmini) kyunki usse taiyrna nehi aata aur fir bhi swimming competition me kund padi !!!! and you ask divinity !!?? Don't even put that word in same the sentence with their names.

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Though I didn't watch yesterday, I have a feeling Paundrak won't have much screen-space. It will be all Radhaa Radhaa Radhaa Radhaa Radhaaaaaa....................

And Even Paundrak might end up falling for her....

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Divine ? What divine ? how divine ? who divine ? when divine ?

No1, I repeat no1 in this show is not dur dur tak divine.....Divinity to bhul hi jao.....Idhaar toh Lakshmi incarnation (Lakshmi who spent years under the ocean before smudra manthan and then years on the ocean sitting on a snake after marriage) almost drowned (Rukmini) kyunki usse taiyrna nehi aata aur fir bhi swimming competition me kund padi !!!! and you ask divinity !!?? Don't even put that word in same the sentence with their names.

Shaanth .shaanth as I say it's about rk Rukmini character is side character no use in telling yaar

Also Radha , ruk all r same..this story is about golok couples ...Rukmini s from radha...I accept your views on logic totally missing 

Edited by Sweetypie34 - 3 years ago
Aarthiviji thumbnail

Though I didn't watch yesterday, I have a feeling Paundrak won't have much screen-space. It will be all Radhaa Radhaa Radhaa Radhaa Radhaaaaaa....................

Kyaaaaa..then paundrak head gone with sudharshan chakra.

When paundrak eyes on ruk , just shock lage for paundrak 

If on radha krishna will destroy Dwaraka itself..hehe

Sutapasima thumbnail

Yeah it appears Paundrak has a glad eye for all Krishn’s ladies , he finds them most beautiful ...... but I was getting the feel Radha was staring at Duryodhan !! Hope they will not show Radha falling for Duryodhan ?? 
I don’t want love triangle between Radha Dury and Paundrak While Krishn is on his mission Dharam Sthapana 😆😆

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yeah it appears Paundrak has a glad eye for all Krishn’s ladies , he finds them most beautiful ...... but I was getting the feel Radha was staring at Duryodhan !! Hope they will not show Radha falling for Duryodhan ?? 
I don’t want love triangle between Radha Dury and Paundrak While Krishn is on his mission Dharam Sthapana 😆😆

She will have 16108 paramours +Krishna

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Suta don't you know about Krishna.

Krishna didn't allow ayan itself nearer to radha..

Love traingle on radha no chance ..may be for subhadhara possible

Aarthiviji thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CElixwyn_Mq/?igshid=1kflezx7bdjkv

See this promo

Ayan becomes karthikeyaaa...Rk Vinayaka show combined mahasangam I think 

Sutapasima thumbnail

So as predicted Radha is the one who ordered Krishn to save Draupadi’s maan samman. Am sure she will be the one to prompt the geetopdeshas .

🤣🤣

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Someone tagged me about Radha demanding Krishna save Panchali😆. As we all predicted.

Also, Krishna has to wait to be prompted to save Panchali? How is he any better than Pandavas then? He is as napunsak as the rest of the men.

I have to ask: what in the world does Swastik have against powerful women? Panchali was the empress of Aryavarta, its finance minister and citizen contact. From Vyasa's description, it was a prosperous place. Which means she did a fabulous job. That can't surely be the reason the production house obviously dislikes her.

She won her war against the Kauravas and Swastik's fav, Karna. Is that what?

Panchali never said that Andhe ka putr line. Not in ANY version of the epic. 

There is a play where MALE Krishna says it. From there to maligning a woman for what the male hero said. Why?

I hope Swastik and SIddharth Tiwari get the karma they richly deserve for this.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago