Radha Krishn- EDT & The Epic based Doubts/ Discussions

Posted: 5 years ago

Radha Krishn

Episode Discussion Thread

& Radha Krishna- The Epic based Doubts & Discussions.

Hello RK forumites,

* Use this thread to discuss daily epi content.

* Post your views about this show & each epi here.

* Please follow, RadhaKrishn- Rules & Guidelines

Regards

RK DT

Edited by mnx12 - 4 years ago
Am taking the liberty of posting my views of Friday and Sat ka episode --

Finally caught up with the last two episodes. Good progress and all loops closed that were opened in the Krodh track!! So for this bravo CVs. Looks like they are paying attention.

I loved the Balram to seshnag transition. The mani could have been shown more prominently, nevertheless it was a good scene.
Coming to the fight scene, i think kalia vadh was shot much better than this one. Even though the asur per se creation and dialog was in sync, but the fight in itself was not that impactful as kalia's was. They could have shown this better as they had hyped vyomasur a lot.
Loved the healing scene and I definitely would like a repeat of this with tables turned ofcourse. I am indeed loving Radha since her krodh has disappeared and pls CVs evolve here from here on. these traits should be ever present and her other mis-traits should disappear. RK scenes are definitely adorable and the significance is growing as her badhas keep on going away one after the other. That's how it should be - as they are one soul.
Loved Vrishban's realization and apology. I also want him to re-think before he blames krishn again for anything in the future. I dont trust the CVs much hence i am making this statement.

About Sat's episode, the whole episode was positive and adorable, but i do have some critic comments. First - I loved the fact that Krishna made Vrishbhan make that promise that he will never mistrust the friendship again. That was very imp and this gives us hope that atleast Vrishbhan will not be used again as a mohra.
AND most IMP, I loved the fact that the bracelet was given back to Radhe, i was not expecting this and i was asking myself ki kahan gaya bracelet and i was so joyful when i saw krishna giving that back.
Loved the entire Vrindavan scene ... it was very cute. Someday Radha will definitely understand the significance of seeing Krishna in her and talk instead of thinking it as just madness. That scene in the mirror is a reflection of the fact that the time will be coming soon when she will see him instead of her and vise versa and will know the importance.
Now my first critic question is, kanha should have sensed her in the kitchen, he did not ... why??? Just a curiosity as he always senses her. So is this an imp factor??

Absolutely wanted to hug Balram for the whole eating se leker Kanha ko uksane se lekar bahu ki baat karne tak!!!! he is adorable :)
I am sure ki baat uspe hii ayega and not on Krishn as he is the elder one, but lets see what is shown tomorrow.
Now the precap is very interesting and it is indeed ahankar. As a pride can make you ignorant or over confident. However I am slightly perplexed as to why kanha is worried and cannot understand things? Lets see how this track unfolds.

I have only one wish - pls keep Radha as she is even when the other set of badhas come into play. Dont reduce her to mere humanish acts. She is already halfway to becoming Radha ... so she should maintain that state. Am curious to see how Ahankar will be destroyed!!!

I am also banking on the fact that CVs will show stuff that will keep the "hum" factor moving forward, make Radhe move towards getting her that samaan so that her name is added before Krishna's name and also the fact that she will pave path for moksha. Looking forward to the episodes with my fingers and toes crossed :) :)
11-feb-2019 episode - my thoughts

Episode per se it was a good one. We can see seeds of possession in the episode which will become an ego issue eventually as with possession jealousy will come into play and then ego. Hence i hope all this badhas will go together. Dau's marriage proposition will turn into him - was a known fact to us, however this also has put that thought into Radha that why Krishna thinks marriage in not imp. Even though when kanha explained, Radha actually did not pay much heed to that whole aspect of prem vs. marriage. Her emotions are now like that of a fresh love where you just want to spend time with your loved one and want him too also to just spend time with you.
I loved the fact that both Nand and Vrishbhan showed sense today. For the first time i respected Vrishbhan's emotions. I dont think he will play much of a role towards Radha's ego track, i mean to raise her ego. It will be Ayan again and frankly am a little worried about this. But lets see how things play out. As usual will keep my expectations low.
Ayan ofcourse was not offering friendship, he is into his other plays and it is also evident that Krishna's knows this.
I am perplexed though that why is Kanha not able to understand this possessiveness of Radha's and unable to predict an ego issue as the next big badha. This is slightly confusing for me as he knows Radha more than anyone else. He also knows what are the remaining badhas that Radhe needs to overcome, so why he is not sure of what is Radha going through????
I also want to bring up the point that Radha is not fully out of MOH. She has just broken that feeling with Krishna. Being out of Moh is like having no attachment towards anything or anyone. Moh ties you with people as well. Prem does not as it was rightly explained by Kanha at the first episode of the MOH track. Now some might say that she is out of Moh and what she is feeling now is possessiveness. Interesting fact is that all these emotions are very tightly tied to each other. If you are out of Moh, you infact will not feel jealous, will not want to tie that person into any bandhan, instead you will just love and offer yourself selflessly. The CVs could have tied all emotions together... actually if you are out of Moh and Krodh you are almost out of all evil habits as you will not have any wants left.
Very detailed and nice analysis Gayatri. ðŸ˜Š
Things are put on hold. 
Nand is keeping talking to Vrishbhan about Radha & Krishna on hold.
Vrishbhan will wait for Radha to be ready for marriage.
Krishna wants to keep playing flute on hold till the right emotion activates the tune.
Ayaan is holding on his intentions of harming Krishn under mask of friendship.
Radha wants Krishn to spend time with her only.
Marriage is a commitment of life time, where as love is commitment till eternity.

As if the lyrics swim through the wakeful dream, as if the crescendo descended from the horizon, the hues of love started painting all the cascading waves of feelings on Radha's cheeks and then slipped as a smile from her lips ! 
Love loves to paint many images on the vast canvas of life with a committed passion! Today between Radha and Krishna it was a shared journey that held them spellbound in that rapt silence amidst that musical transitions!
Loved the detailed analysis of Gayatri and the beautifully edited version from Meenakshi. Thank you both .😊

Originally posted by Viswasruti

As if the lyrics swim through the wakeful dream, as if the crescendo descended from the horizon, the hues of love started painting all the cascading waves of feelings on Radha's cheeks and then slipped as a smile from her lips ! 
Love loves to paint many images on the vast canvas of life with a committed passion! Today between Radha and Krishna it was a shared journey that held them spellbound in that rapt silence amidst that musical transitions!
Loved the detailed analysis of Gayatri and the beautifully edited version from Meenakshi. Thank you both . 😊

Maduri di. Beautiful words.
Specially red one highlighted ðŸ˜Š
Aarti , today I felt like, they wanted to tell something but failed to convey in a rightful manner. All the character's expressions were cut short midway as if they wanted to say some other thing!😊 I feel Krishna made the love a complicated feeling instead of a romantic one!
Thanks for the nice words Aarti.🤗
Watched 11th feb episode... I like how they are showing the practical and emotional aspect of love through RK.., Radha here is more of an emotional one whereas krishna is practical...
Radha is innocent and Krishna is foreseeing the future. In a way he wants Radha to be prepared for the future which she unaware off... krishna's Love here is more non materialistic one and whereas Radha is full of expectation... I can relate with krishna so much. His love is a matured one and Radha is offereing whatever she has wholeheartedly.
Love their chemistry.
Wanting to spend full time with Krishna, possessive quality with innocence of Radha is well shown. She is trying to understand, what is love slowly, is bound to make mistakes. 
But Krishna is determined to cleans her of worldly qualities, step by step is progressing well too.