Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Very happy to see Branka , Vimaa, Nado and Padmaja in the CC .❀️
Padmaja, it seems that the river is big, memories of Seetha touched our hearts watching those serene surroundings. πŸ€—
All is fine with us so far. Hope the weather will improve further. But expecting thunderstorms at the weekend.
Madhu and kids are fine.
Image result for prayer quotes
Related image
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Today was another beautiful day, so I spent most of it with my daughter...For long we did not go to the center of a town, walk on the river banks, visit our favourit places so we did all that today and enjoyed so much...😊

Over the weekend I am planing to do few things in the garden and play with Bino a lot, we'll go for a walk on the meadows near by...😊

Hope that Madi will soon be with us here πŸ€— and Dragica as well.πŸ€—

Wanted to thank all of you, sweet girls, for coloring this pages with beautiful colours of your souls, and bringing a dash of magic to every corner of our home Over the Rainbow...

I am going now to read the back pages, finally...😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Very happy to see Branka , Vimaa, Nado and Padmaja in the CC .❀️

Padmaja, it seems that the river is big, memories of Seetha touched our hearts watching those serene surroundings. πŸ€—
All is fine with us so far. Hope the weather will improve further. But expecting thunderstorms at the weekend.
Madhu and kids are fine.
Image result for prayer quotes
Related image

Hello Avi, my dear πŸ€— I am so happy to see you around.❀️ Happy to hear that all of you are fine and that weather is improving...Hope Abhi is not afraid of thunderstorms...Hug him from me...πŸ€—

Thank you for informing us about Madi and kids...happy to hear that they are fine πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Keeping all of you in my prayers. ❀️

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning friends😊

Pictures of Godavari river early morning

Hello Padmaja πŸ€—

Thank you for this beautiful pictures of Godavari river, that will always remind me of Seetha and how much she loved that river...

I am so sorry to read that you lost your MIL. Sending you my heartfelt condolences, a bit late, but from all my heart. ❀️

Take care, dear friend...πŸ€—

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello Branka πŸ€—

It's wonderful that you're back with us. We really missed you. I thought you might not have gotten a flu. I know that flu was in Zagreb. Thank God everything's OK. πŸ˜ƒ

Rezultat slika za miss me friend

Hello Nado, my dear friend πŸ€—

I am so happy to be back, missed you and all of girls so much ❀️

As for the flu, we all had it, but not that bad one...Thanks God...Hope that you and your family are fine, and that you are enjoying in this beautiful weather...😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

So happy to see Padma early morning! πŸ€—As Madi does not have connectivity and we don't know when she will come, was anticipating a lonely morning and here come Nado and Padma!πŸ˜ƒ Enjoyed the visual of the river, loved the little boats too, always fascinated by them, the bridge too is very imposing.

Avi, always a fan of your quotes too, hope all well with our little cute Abhi and he is entrancing you with new mischief each day!😊

Branka, can understand your busy schedule with guests and friends dropping in, you have to manage two worlds, both seeking your time, attention and energy! How is our guy Bino?

Have a good day everyone, peace and safety to everyone!

Happy Quotes : To find the star that sparkles the most you need to look inward because not
Ageing is about accepting the beauty of a life well lived.
OM yoga inspired art PRINT 5x7 card by Southendgirlart on Etsy, $6.00

Hello Vibha, my dear friend πŸ€—

So happy to be back and enjoy in my favourite place, with friends that I missed so much.
I realized, finally, that there will always be lots of work I'll have to do, family to visit, problems to solve, but it is up to me to find some free time to sit and write a few words here, and share my thoughts with you, my dear friends...

Thank you for informing us about Madi's problems with conectivity, hope it will be solved soon, and she will be with us again...She, and her family are always in my thoughts and my prayers...❀️

Beautiful Quote about little boys...so true...Always forget to thank you all for such a beautiful Quotes and immages that you all post here. πŸ‘

As for Bino, he is so happy that I am here, every time, over and over again, as I return from town, or just from a near by shop, he is jumping all over me, like he did not see me hundered years...He is following me wherever I go...πŸ˜†

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

What ? Vibha searching for me ??!!πŸ€ͺ

Have to appease her now ! Bouquet
Branka , our dear friend, where are you ? Please come here once to save me 😭
What to do Vibha ?πŸ˜• People are provoking me every now and then !!😭
Why Avi is encouraging you ?? 😳
She [ Avi ] needs a spanking from me now for supporting her Vimaa πŸ˜› Hmn... what to do
OK OK Vibha , like an obedient student, I am going back to do the homework!... ~Beautiful Double Rainbows~

Love you Vibha for these fond wordsπŸ€— and Avi love you girl !⭐️

Awwweee, so many cute emoticons, my dear Madi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Love your playfulness, happiness and above all love the way you, Vibha and Avi had fun here...πŸ˜ƒ

Love this Radha Krishna story that you posted here...πŸ‘β­οΈ Love the way how you weave your storries, with beautiful descriptions, lots of emotions that are so vivid and overwhelming...Love how you always include a bit of mischievs in your storries...⭐️

Here are my belated congratulation for winning a second round of competition πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Well done, my dear Madi πŸ€— , I never doubted that you can do it, all through to the end...you are such a great writer β­οΈπŸ‘ Yet to read your new chapters, but from that what I already read I love so much your Radha Krishna storry...❀️

Thinking of you all the time and hope that you will be here with us soon. While waiting for you, I am keeping you and your family in my heart and my prayers ❀️

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Branka is here and filling the pages with so much love and beauty, as only you can!πŸ€—I am happy you are planning to do things in the garden, go for walk with Bino (long overdue) and had a wonderful day out with your daughter by the riverside, like before!πŸ˜ƒ. it is very important to do things that make you happy and to feed the soul!

Missing our Madi, my morning Sun, hope all well in her world!πŸ€—

Avi, love your quotes and images, especially the prayer one, so cute! Does Abhi understand when you perform prayers, or fold his hands, or is he more interested in touching and feeling everything?πŸ˜ƒ

Have a great weekend everyone!

Image result for princess sassy pants
Princess Sassy Pants & Co.
What makes your heart sing? | Princess Sassy Pants & Co. on WordPress.com

Avyakta thumbnail
Hello, rainbow friends. Happy to read lovely posts and quotes.πŸ€—
Have a nice weekend friendsπŸ€—.
All is fine everywhere. At present having snow showers. This weekend again we are going back to -17---20 degrees. Otherwise, all else is fine .πŸ€— Thank you Branka , Nado and Vimaa .πŸ€—
Related image
Related image
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Awwweee, so many cute emoticons, my dear Madi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Love your playfulness, happiness and above all love the way you, Vibha and Avi had fun here...πŸ˜ƒ

Love this Radha Krishna story that you posted here...πŸ‘β­οΈ Love the way how you weave your storries, with beautiful descriptions, lots of emotions that are so vivid and overwhelming...Love how you always include a bit of mischievs in your storries...⭐️

Here are my belated congratulation for winning a second round of competition πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Well done, my dear Madi πŸ€— , I never doubted that you can do it, all through to the end...you are such a great writer β­οΈπŸ‘ Yet to read your new chapters, but from that what I already read I love so much your Radha Krishna storry...❀️

Thinking of you all the time and hope that you will be here with us soon. While waiting for you, I am keeping you and your family in my heart and my prayers ❀️

This Radha Krishna swaying on the swing pic is lovely, if Madi see it , she'll prefer to write another story, will deviate her attention to get spanking from Vimaa again!!πŸ˜ƒ
We were indulged in fun making to divert our attention from the burning issues in our lives Branka.😳. It is always better to smile rather than slip into tension. Your presence made this CC more colourful our dearest friend. πŸ€—
Related image