Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes Branka, lovely days won't come to us, we have to wait for those!πŸ€— Well said. Happy to see you now , but concerned too , please take proper rest . We will wait for your coming greeting us with a smiling face.
Related image
Image result for smile quotes images
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

Image Preview
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Thank you so much for a warm welcome πŸ€— It is so good to be here again...😊

Long time ago I told to myself not to give empty promisses, because most of the time its fulfillment is not entirely up to me...I mean, I should know that those friends and neighbours will not leave early, so I should not promiss anything...πŸ˜•

It is good to see Vibha, Madi and Padmaja around...I hope that Avi, Abhi, Nada and Dragica are fine too. ❀️

Safe journey Padmaja.πŸ€— Hope that Thread Ceremony went well and that everything was superb...will read about it on back pages...I just came to greet you. Just returned home from town...Here in Belgrade is a bit windy, and I have a slight headache...Hope it will pass soon. Hope all of you and your families are fine and well. God bless you all...❀️

Welkome back. Branka ❀️ πŸ€—

I am soo heppy. We missed you very much.

shutterstock_118012852 (L)

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Very happy to see Branka here, welcome BrankaπŸ€—

Guys I am travelling to Rajmundry for last rituals. Will try to post some pictures of river.

Will be back on 4th. Hope I could meet you all in between.

Good day all of you😊

Safe journey Padmaja. πŸ€—
I'd like to see the pictures of the river.

Rezultat slika za first spring flowers gif
nn027 thumbnail

Madi, you're a great writer. For me, you're the winner. πŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail

Great greeting for all my Rainbow friends. ❀️
Have a nice day. πŸ€—

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Almost a full house, though Dragice is not coming since very long! Hope her health is good and all well with her family! Branka, i know we all love having you in our midst but do not get hyper for that, if guests take a lot of time, it's okay if you rest instead of coming online, we understand, never mind promises with friends who always understand. πŸ˜ƒ

Nado, loved your image of all of us, loved the girls with a crown, always desired to have one😳, though I do not think anyone will crown me for anything! Once in school, my son drew a picture of me, his versionπŸ˜†, with a crown calling me the best mother in the world, so guess I have worn a crown!πŸ˜†

Lot of political tension in our country, hope sanity prevails and things are resolved!😊

Have a good day everyone!
30 Best Positive Quotes And Amazing Quote About Life Sayings 20
If you feel at the mercy of the chaotic outer world, bring your focus back to your own center. You have a beautiful oasis within. Nurture your inner sense of serenity so you always have a place of harmony to turn to.
Positive Quotes : QUOTATION Image : Quotes Of the day Description Be kind always.. Sharing is Power Dont forget to share this quote !
Edited by vibraj - 5 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello, rainbow friends. Madhu Didi is busy. She will come to us soon. Have a peaceful day everyone. πŸ€—

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice quotes Nado and Vimaa .
Very happy seeing our Branka in the corridor of CC with a smiling face.πŸ€— Welcome back our dearest friend.
Related image
Related image
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

I was busy all day, had some unespected guests, my SIL with her kids came, so we enjoyed our time together. Bino was so happy, jumping all around...😊 The day was sunny and so warm so we sit in the garden (it was warmer outside than inside) and enjoyed in rays of sunshine...

Hope that all of you are fine and well 😊 Will try to come later on. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Nado πŸ€— and Avi πŸ€— for warm welcome 😊

It is good to see you all around...Love you all so much...❀️