Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Aveee ... nowadays you are becoming more and more like a bad girl! ☺️ Blushing and running away ..--
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Night Rainbow Friends😊
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends 🤗

Finaly I am here with you again, back in Belgrade, on my PC that is working. That PC in Zagreb died on me, we tried to repair it, but no luck, so now when I return there next week we will buy a new one...Lots of things happened this last month...Life is so unpredictable...

Though I was not around here in our CC, I was thinking on all of you all the time, hoping that all of you are fine and well ...so many pages to read...I will come back here later in the night (while you are sleeping) to read every page and reply on some of your posts. Now I have some neighbours down in the living room who came to see me...

Love you all...Take care...❤️❤️❤️

I do not understand why I can not copy/paste a pictures from Pinterest 😲 Is that some new rule, has any

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Awwee, Branka is back❤️, welcome back dear friend!🤗 First things first, even I am unable to copy images from pinterest, even the ones I have saved, so it is a problem with their website and is going on for 10 days at least!😊But only the first pic copies, others do not! How long are you at Belgrade? Yes, you need to get anew laptop, we miss you too much!😊
Inbddad bildlnk

Avi, love your teasing of Madi😃, yeah Madi, turn around please!

Have a good day everyone!

Picture: Happy Wednesday
Picture: Were Over The Hump And Heading Down The Other Side

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice day . It is definitely a nice day for me , because Branka is here and Vibha is in her best mood asking me to turn around ?!!😛
Image result for good morning wishes images
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello my dear friends 🤗

Finaly I am here with you again, back in Belgrade, on my PC that is working. That PC in Zagreb died on me, we tried to repair it, but no luck, so now when I return there next week we will buy a new one...Lots of things happened this last month...Life is so unpredictable...

Though I was not around here in our CC, I was thinking on all of you all the time, hoping that all of you are fine and well ...so many pages to read...I will come back here later in the night (while you are sleeping) to read every page and reply on some of your posts. Now I have some neighbours down in the living room who came to see me...

Love you all...Take care...❤️❤️❤️

I do not understand why I can not copy/paste a pictures from Pinterest 😲 Is that some new rule, has any

Aweee our Branka is back!🤗 What a blessed day it is ! Happy to see you and waiting to spend more and more time with you our dear friend. Good morning .
🤗
Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊
Very happy to see Branka here, welcome Branka🤗

Guys I am travelling to Rajmundry for last rituals. Will try to post some pictures of river.

Will be back on 4th. Hope I could meet you all in between.

Good day all of you😊
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Guys I am travelling to Rajmundry for last rituals. Will try to post some pictures of river.

Good day all of you😊

Have a spiritual trip, Padma, do all that is necessary, take care, will miss you!🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good day all of you😊

Have a fulfilling trip Padma. Take care of your health. Please share the river photos, though once Tulasi posted a few photos earlier.
We all will wait for your return. 🤗
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends 🤗

Thank you so much for a warm welcome 🤗 It is so good to be here again...😊

Long time ago I told to myself not to give empty promisses, because most of the time its fulfillment is not entirely up to me...I mean, I should know that those friends and neighbours will not leave early, so I should not promiss anything...😕

It is good to see Vibha, Madi and Padmaja around...I hope that Avi, Abhi, Nada and Dragica are fine too. ❤️

Safe journey Padmaja.🤗 Hope that Thread Ceremony went well and that everything was superb...will read about it on back pages...I just came to greet you. Just returned home from town...Here in Belgrade is a bit windy, and I have a slight headache...Hope it will pass soon. Hope all of you and your families are fine and well. God bless you all...❤️

Edited by Sneha.Love - 5 years ago