Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Good morning!

Not so good for me, IF playing hide n seek and not allowing me to log in again through my PC!😔. And the admin says log in issues are sorted!. Totally fed up and exasperated! They are giving options such as using email id instead of username but my problem is when I try to log in, the option stating username and password just does not appear, just a message giving error 403, permission denied. And silly me, so excited yesterday, by mistake logged out!

Nice to see a full house, Branka, Nado, Padma, Riya, Madi, Avi and yours truly all together, cannot even post pics of girlie bonding, IF is trying my patience now!

Branka, do take care and complete all your chores while taking good care of your health in this extreme fluctuating weather. Winter in Summer is baffling. Loved all your images so much.😃

Have a good day everyone, take care!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning friends. Have a nice day. 🤗

Related image

Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail

Hmn, some pics are scarily big and some quotes are difficult to read even with magnifying glass!!

Vibha, again facing problem to log in through lp? Why did they want to change the format of old IF?🤪 Life was easy then, now everywhere utter confusion.

Branka, happy to see you back in your usual self🤗, with lovely words, beautiful pictures, wonderful words with tender feelings, our Branka is wise enough to not log out because she has a doubt that she may lose the ground.👏 We cannot believe our luck until this IF issue settles forever.

Nado, Padma and Vibha, thanks to being there to guide our Branka. Branka please relax and to prepare the new thread,do it with minimum pics and words first , once it appears there , then you can add whatever you want. 🤗

Padma, please take care🤗, at one place winter in summertime, and in India Summer with a severe heat wave!It seems weather is crazy. 🤪

Avi, thanks for Abhi's hugs. 🤗Hope the weather is warming up there a bit now!

Image result for good morning friends quotes

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Also next to Avtar there is a down arrow, press on it, then you can see options (dash board or old IF) there you can click My Posts and from there you can go to the last post posted by you in that particular thread.

Thanks Padma for sharing the info with us. For the coming few days , we have to do this every day, if we found a new thing in this IF , let us share it with our friends here, I know , that is what we are doing it now.😊

Thanks once again for your guidance Padma. Good morning .🤗

Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello Madi, my dear friend ❤️🤗It is so good to be here with you again, missed you so much.

Thank you for a warm welcome, all the beautiful Quotes that you posted and above all thank you for all advices that you gave me 🤗🤗🤗

I am planing to stay logged in on this PC, so that I will not have problems with IF...or password 🤣

Well, I am in confusion with lots of things, but as you said rightly we should take it as a playing ground and we should enjoy playing with all the new stuff as all kids do...I only do not know how I will make new CC...where are our old CCs, so that I can copy something from there...I feel like Alice in Wonderland…😆

feeling like alice in wonderland

A dream is all I have...?

That decision, to stay logged in is really great Branka.😊. See, we are already inventing new ways to wade through all these problems to be with our dear dear friends!! Slowly slowly let us assemble at one place to share the info we gathered because of this New IF , to be alive here! Many people are complaining that they are unable to log in and saying they are members of this IF since 2004 !! Now they lost their identity and membership and all the associated facilities [ getting nearly 25000 pms etc!!]and now with a new name as a newbie with 2 or 4 posts for their credit!!

Whenever you are with us, it will be a celebration time for all of us! Not only you, each and every member of this rainbow is a precious friend and nearer to our heart forever. Love you Branka.🤗

We are all Alice in this worrisome land IF NOW!! 😆

Image result for good morning friends quotes

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Vibha next time when you login don't logout. Let the New IF settle down, firstly go to that global thread where in members are conversing with each other regarding different troubles facing by them or giving suggestions or guidance of IF. Once you are confident to trouble shoot then you can do whatever you like. This implies to all of us.

Thank you Madhu, Branka, Vibha, Avi & Nado for all the sweet words and affection showered on me🤗

Good day all of you😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hello my dear friends 🤗

Today was the first nice and sunny day since I arrived in Belgrade. Rain stopped and sun is shining all day...I truly enjoyed in my garden...😊

I can understand so well how you felt Vibha 🤗 when things started to be tough again...Nada advised me not to log off, so now I can log inb whenever I want...I took also Madi's advice to enter our CC with this little bell, close to my Avatar Picture, tried it and it Works, so I will for sure try this in Zagreb if I will have problems there again...I will not go to sleep tonight until I will not be able to make new CC, if only a sceleton of it (will add pictures and other things later on) Now I still have to finish something in my garden, so I will come back later on...Love you all...Be happy...

Hug with my prayers quote by tamra

Short Happy Quotes | Being Happy Quotes

I am still making baby steps here on new IF...but I decided to be stubborn and persistant and relaxed (don't know how I will manage to combine all three, but I will for sure try)...This cookie that made me do one step after the other is your friendship and my wish to be here with you…😆 that makes me continue despites all the problems I face....

When french fries are your motivation to take the first steps : aww

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Just realized now...do we have a chance to go to the old IF?.to the old CCs...ATs...old Threads that we visited there, were members of??? Do I have all my messages in my Inbox/Outbox….I would not like to lose Seetha's PMS...Just now I realized that there are such possibilities😡...Will check in the evening, but if someone knows anything about that, let me know...

Have to go...love you all, my sweet friends...❤️

Voir  d'autres Gifs de cette catgorie Vous pouvez retrouver tout ces Gifs sur les sites(recommand): Sur Google+: patrizia orchidea,ciel bleu,zorha b,Michel THUNDER,piotr Salvaje,coeur de lo...

And why is always written everywhere Invalid date...do I have to do something to adjust a date? I know it is the least of the problems, but to be honest it is so going on my nerves ...

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Just realized now...do we have a chance to go to the old IF?.to the old CCs...ATs...old Threads that we visited there, were members of??? Do I have all my messages in my Inbox/Outbox….I would not like to lose Seetha's PMS...Just now I realized that there are such possibilities😡...Will check in the evening, but if someone knows anything about that, let me know...

Have to go...love you all, my sweet friends...❤️

Voir  d'autres Gifs de cette catgorie Vous pouvez retrouver tout ces Gifs sur les sites(recommand): Sur Google+: patrizia orchidea,ciel bleu,zorha b,Michel THUNDER,piotr Salvaje,coeur de lo...

And why is always written everywhere Invalid date...do I have to do something to adjust a date? I know it is the least of the problems, but to be honest it is so going on my nerves ...

Branka I guess all your old stuff will be there, that is what I read when somebody asked to the admin in the global thread. The other day Vibha gave you some links, open them and if you have patience read the posts there. You will get answers to your problems.

I don't do anything in this IF apart of reading posts and posting in this CC. So never got a chance to adventure into anything. Madhu may help you.

Good Night to all😃

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Areee Baap 😔Lots of confusion friends. I looked for IF twice last week and thought I am making mistakes, then 3rd time I thought am an alien being transferred to some planet. Finally I got through but upside down.

Anyways thanks Vibs and Madi for the welcome. I will stay logged in because this new system is not digesting me yaar, IF is vomiting my ID on my face.

Love you all.🤗