Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: riti4u

@bs123 Thanks for liking  😊. I will try to extend this to FF..I do understand there is not much I can cover with size of my writing in 3 parts.. but yes the dynamics you talked about...I do have an idea on how I can take that forward in my story if I make it a FF instead so will definitely give a try.. πŸ˜Š

really happy to know u gonna extend this story into FF😊
just make sure puchki should give shantanu really hard timeπŸ˜‰
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks bs123 for the idea :) and thanks guys will be posting next part today pretty soon..😊
I have edited the title for now!
tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very good, finally we'll get some sensible story unlike the dumbos in the show. Good that you are planning it as a FF, will give time to explore many potential arcs.
riti4u thumbnail
Part 2

Shantanu could not hold himself much in the arms of his bondhu.. He broke down ,letting out those silent cries and holding her more tight .. 

Why she hated me so much Puchki...Why.. What did I do to get that hatred... He sobbed like a child in her arms asking questions that Puchki didnt have any answers to.. 

She just let him pour it out ... She looked at him and wiped those tears ..his eyes were red.. they had so much pain inside...and so many questions unanswered... 

You know when She called me beta for first time... I felt like finally I have made amends to all wrong doings that my father did to her... May be time has healed her... and I was finally accepted for who I was..But it was never going to be like this.. I should have known that her hatred was so deep.. I wished she would have killed me instead... if that would have brought any closure..atleast that would have been better than hurting my loved ones ..you , chanda ma and Dad ...

She put a hand on his lip when he said that..  How could he talk of dying.. in front of his Puchki.. He took her hand and kissed her hand gently.. He wanted to curse his destiny but then his destiny had sent his Puchki and he had no complaints... He smiled through his tears as he looked her crying with him... He wiped off her tears .. What had he done to her.. made her cry all the time.. but now he wanted to make amends..to make sure there are no more tears in her eyes... but only happiness around her... He wanted to give her love back and that too double folded.. He wanted to be that Shantanu for whom his Puchki was his soul ..everything..  So what he was hurting at that moment.. He wont let his hurt destroy her peace any longer.. She has suffered enough for his faults more...

I will make everything alright now Puchki.. I will tell Ridoy everything..I will tell him about us...I know it will be hard.. But this needs to be done by me only.. He would have me ..his dada for all complaints ..for all support.. I will tell the truth.. and face it all.. 

She looked at him.. She has never seen him such determined .. What was he upto.. and What truth is he saying.. Truth about their marriage.. was there anything  left in that truth.. She broke that hug from him and distanced herself a bit shocking Shantanu a bit and making him uneasy... 

Shantanu had married her but how and where he took that marriage too .. Was it so easy for her to forget it all.. was this marriage acceptable to her.. though he was everything she had and ever wanted but then .Something was stopping her from trusting the very words of her bondhu this time... but this moment she did not want to hurt him more ..Here was her friend who needed her not the man who she married..and thus she was beside him.. but this bitter truth Shantanu had to know ..May be not now but sooner...

Is everything okay Puchki? He slowly moved closer to her and made her look into his eyes.. 

I know I have not been good friend.. and also a good husband too.. his voice quivered as he said husband.. He knew he never accepted that in front of her.. but now may be the time has come to own up to his mistakes... 

I will promise you I wont give you anymore complaints.. She looked in his eyes.. all they had was love for her.. She never doubted his love .. but then he loved her this much even when he didnt know the truth but his love brought her more heartache.. It was not the love she doubted.. but somewhere that trust and respect had gone away the moment he  ridiculed her marriage .. If his brother and his Nivi maa emotionally blackmailed him , what had he done ..emotionally blackmailed her ..She remembered that day.. it brought all those memories she wanted to forget but those were the ones standing between her husband and her.. 

Shantanu could read her eyes.. He knew that she still carried the hurt he had given.. He was glad that there was no hatred in those eyes for her... as that would have killed him.. but he could sense that she needs some time.. to make sense of where the relation  is at the moment... in those moment he forgot about his heartache.. he was quite used to setbacks in life.. yes things were messy this time.. but he had reasons to fight back and get up on his feet again.. for those who loved him unconditionally.. it was now his turn to return that love..  Two people who loved him the most in his life.. were his Chanda Ma and his Puchki.. and he knew that truth now.. nothing else mattered ..

Note -  Okay so it was tough for me to pen down Shantanu's breakdown in more than these lines.. Many of you might found this underwhelming.. But I hope I was able to depict his heartache . There is a truth that is always in front of us but we keep running from it.. thinking that it is mere delusion.. but we know it all along that it is the truth.. that is why I feel that though Shantanu will be hurt at Nivi's truth but he will be more hurt at his behavior as a result of being in that bubble... thus my focus here was more on that.. Feedbacks Positive/Negatives all are welcome. As glimpses of this part suggest - Asmita has not forgiven him as her husband yet.. there are lot of things left to be still cleared between them... How and What decisions they take.. Will post in upcoming parts... Hope you enjoyed this one..!
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: tranquilmelody

Very good, finally we'll get some sensible story unlike the dumbos in the show. Good that you are planning it as a FF, will give time to explore many potential arcs.

Thank you dear😊 .. I hope i can bring that much drama element but will tryπŸ˜†
tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
His breakdown is just enough, it is not underwhelming. He had known about Nivi all along though he chose to turn a blind eye, so this much grieving is enough. But pls make him walk a lo...ng RTR for all the hurt he has caused that selfless soul Puchki.
Drama for drama's sake is what the cvs' are doing and we are getting ek shaadi ke saath ek shaadi free. I'm getting allergic to the word drama after their kaand πŸ˜† 
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: tranquilmelody

His breakdown is just enough, it is not underwhelming. He had known about Nivi all along though he chose to turn a blind eye, so this much grieving is enough. But pls make him walk a lo...ng RTR for all the hurt he has caused that selfless soul Puchki.

Drama for drama's sake is what the cvs' are doing and we are getting ek shaadi ke saath ek shaadi free. I'm getting allergic to the word drama after their kaand πŸ˜† 

Thank you dear for the feedback and liking it.. I am trying to keep reactions and situations close to real.. though I will take certain liberties too... Yes in the show we have already too much drama.. its comedy plus tragedy in alternate days... πŸ˜›
bs123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Thank you dear for the feedback and liking it.. I am trying to keep reactions and situations close to real.. though I will take certain liberties too... Yes in the show we have already too much drama.. its comedy plus tragedy in alternate days... πŸ˜›

Loved it! You're really good at portraying the thoughts and emotions of the characters. I can imagine it all playing out as I read the part. Hope you update the next part soon as well. :)
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs123

Loved it! You're really good at portraying the thoughts and emotions of the characters. I can imagine it all playing out as I read the part. Hope you update the next part soon as well. :)

Thank you so much πŸ˜Š . Actually I am currently outside to attend a wedding. Will surely post an update once I am able to😊
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Read both the chapters in one go, liked it so far waiting for the next chapters.

Update soon.