Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
On BOF..I would say..Its upto you whoever wanted to try..There is a reason why its famous worldwide and why the actors who stared in it became an overnight sensation especially among youths including Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor in India!!!

Yes..Many dislike it too..Due to bullying, etc..But that is how the manga is written..Bullying as you can see in Korean and Chinese high school dramas are relavent!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

Meteor garden 2018 worth watching?

Its Boys of Flowers..Rest is upto you πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail

It is..For Dylan Wang and Shen Yue!!! It does get dragged as it has 49 episodes..The manga writer loved it a lot as it is the closet adaptation to her writings!!!
The actors are amature..So dont expect great acting..For many teenagers this drama is their first one without prior acting experience..

Shen Yue alone acted in a web drama prior..
ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

On BOF..I would say..Its upto you whoever wanted to try..There is a reason why its famous worldwide and why the actors who stared in it became an overnight sensation especially among youths including Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor in India!!!

Yes..Many dislike it too..Due to bullying, etc..But that is how the manga is written..Bullying as you can see in Korean and Chinese high school dramas are relavent!!!

I agree to some parts..This show should be credited for making western turn their heads towards Korean dramas..The actors surely gained popularity, while the FL in MG was nicknamed 'Thick Leg' & had to face the criticism..😊

In my teens Im unable to take in this High School drama, considering the year we are living in & the cuture we civilised through !!
ndivyateja thumbnail

It is..For Dylan Wang and Shen Yue!!! It does get dragged as it has 49 episodes..

The actors are amature..So dont expect great acting..

Yes πŸ‘πŸΌ
Honestly, the reason I still signed in even after knowing its BoF, DiDi..I found him skinny cute
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Not really. It's the same concept as BOF and it gets boring after a while. I dropped it.
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

I agree to some parts..This show should be credited for making western turn their heads towards Korean dramas..The actors surely gained popularity, while the FL in MG was nicknamed 'Thick Leg' & had to face the criticism.. 😊

In my teens Im unable to take in this High School drama, considering the year we are living in & the cuture we civilised through !!

Shen Yue is getting bashed in China alone for her height, look and weight!!! 😑 Not internationally..As MG 2018 didnt do well in China but became popular internationally!!!

Those bashing trends in weibo ( China SNS) !!! Which is not right btw!!! Sometimes she trends top for good reason too!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome to kdrama addiction zone πŸ€—

Your views are witty..Do stay more active..😊

Thanks for welcomeπŸ€—
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shen Yue is getting bashed in China alone for her height, look and weight!!! 😑 Not internationally..As MG 2018 didnt do well in China but became popular internationally!!!

Those bashing trends in weibo ( China SNS) !!! Which is not right btw!!! Sometimes she trends top for good reason too!!

Shen Yue is getting bashed πŸ˜• and wo bhi for being shortyπŸ˜• she was the reason I watched it on the first placeπŸ˜†πŸ˜• my cutie😭
poo_j thumbnail

Yes πŸ‘πŸΌ
Honestly, the reason I still signed in even after knowing its BoF, DiDi..I found him skinny cute

Dylan Wang!!! I absolutely loved Dylan Wang and Shen Yue's offscreen bonding!!! ❀️ In fact all 5 of them had a great bonding offscreen!!!