Users

Frequent Posters

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Hi!

Yeah same πŸ˜†

Mmm hmmm 2 months ago this place was dead drop... I am like a regular stalker of this placeπŸ˜›
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: elsanna

Mmm hmmm 2 months ago this place was dead drop... I am like a regular stalker of this placeπŸ˜›

High five I have stalked this place for past 1 and half years (ever since I started watching kdramas) and this is the first time it is so activeπŸ˜ƒ well, some credit goes to me too for that to happen πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So, hi Elsanna! Where are you from and what are your fav dramas? Who are your fav actors?😊
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
I gotta finish either one of the versions of BOF one day. I feel left out some times πŸ˜†
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Tris.. most people on IF are Indians living abroad. have noticed this. Its rather more uncommon to meet people living in India here πŸ˜†
In India there are so many restrictions in different websites! Viki, dramafever etc have "contents not available in your region" πŸ˜’
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Taking cue from Sam..My name is a tounge twister even for Tamil people..So go by Poo here.. πŸ˜† My first kdrama is Boys Over Flowers in 2014 which I came across accidently on tv with my sis while flipping channels..BOF was dubbed in Tamil!!! Was crazily obsessed with BOF that we saw remaining episodes in Viki rather than waiting for daily episodes..Watched all repeats on tv of it too!!! 🀣That's how I entered Kworld!!!πŸ˜†

Tongue twister πŸ˜†
You know my actual name is not Tris πŸ˜†
Oh my, BoF fangirl Poo🀣
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

I gotta finish either one of the versions of BOF one day. I feel left out some times πŸ˜†

KY2 will be the best option. They say it's kinda like BoF. Though I think it's different and wayy better but since Poo loves it, I won't say that.
πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Mmm hmmm 2 months ago this place was dead drop ... I am like a regular stalker of this placeπŸ˜›

Then you must know all of us lol
Yeah! Since I've entered the forum, it has become lively. I think some of us got active around the same time and then bonded well so sticking and watching πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Tongue twister πŸ˜†
You know my actual name is not Tris πŸ˜†
Oh my, BoF fangirl Poo🀣

Did you mention your name here kya?

True on BOF!!! 🀣 You guys can try Japanese version Hana Yori Dango..The heroine character acted best in that version!!! Strong and don't take crap!!! And the only couple I ship offscreen too from BOF versions..And they are in love for real for over a decade!!! ❀️

I love all versions!!! πŸ˜†

I saw KY2 too..Loved MaNan..Till Manik says to Nadhini I acted like to love you once he comes to know Dhruv loves her too..But I stopped watching after that as later on..There was no content only unnecessary romance in the serial!!!

Recently one of my friend saw KY2 and now crazy for it..I am asing her to watch kdramas..πŸ˜†
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Then you must know all of us lol

Yeah! Since I've entered the forum, it has become lively. I think some of us got active around the same time and then bonded well so sticking and watching πŸ˜†

True!!! This forum was so not active like this before!!!
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

East, West, or Central?πŸ˜†

South. Houston, Texas to be specific. πŸ˜†