Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

^^Its there on Netflix !! 😆 😆 I watched it recently too.. just a month ago. . 😆

YJHD first half was good but second half was damn boring. I give it 3/5.. okay movie it is. Don't kill me if I say I haven't watched ZNMD yet *covers face* 😆

I don't get the hype for Bahubaali series too except its daebak cinematography and action. The story is same as any other historical raja-maharaja story.. 🤔 one prince gets favoured, other is jealous, jealous one kills the other, cliche things like son looks same as father, avenges father's death.. etc. Whats so new about it.. also the mystery around "katappa ne bahubali ko kyun mara" was blown out of proportion 😆 no offense to anyone who liked the movies.. I find it average 😆

Jab we met was LOVE ❤️ 😳

Just checked...yes it is! I'll watch it then! ⭐️ ... hopefully 😆 No promises lol
I just didn't like YJHD much in general. The whole movie felt meh to me lol
I loved the cinematography of Bahubali!! The reason I went ahead with that movie! And ohh the songs are ❤️ I know lot of people don't care about its songs at all, but I LOVE THEM! Jukebox of both movies. In both languages! (well except Babhubali 2's Tamil version *shrugs*)
The movie overall reminded me of Mahabharat a lot lol. The first one was pretty awesome in my opinion
@bold 🤣 The question was freaking everywhere lol
Shaz... you haven't seen ZNMD... Okay... hmm... *trying to stay calm*...Did you like Granada, Spain in MOTA? Did you love the guitar piece "Memories of the Alhambra?" If you said yes to both, I don't see why you are still reading this comment and haven't started the movie already.
Shaz, trust me. You are in for a treat. Nobody deserves to not watch this movie. Farhan Akhtar was love in this movie! The songs are AMAZING! The whole theme was so so so so good! SHAZZ!! I really want to blackmail you right now... 😡 <I hate this emoji but had to use it dammit!
IN FOR A TREAT!
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked only Prabas and Anushka love story..Rest not!!! 😆

And YJHD..I found the movie damn boring..🤣 But all loved it..

Recently saw Arjun Reddy and Fidaa Telugu movies..Had high expectation especially for AR given the hype..But both turned out okayish..But yes..Vijay's acting was brilliant..And Sai Pallavi was amazing in Fidaa..

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me Too..Never got a hold of the Hype Bahubali had..Sorry no offence to anyone who liked it..Its all about Pranushka & the Individual characters that stood out, Ofcourse a 'Magnum Opus' but errr..hmmm..not the movie Im proud of 😳
I loved 'Mahanati' more 😳

Poo AR is beyond my understanding, Its still a mystery as to what the movie is all about 😆
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Me Too..Never got a hold of the Hype Bahubali had..Sorry no offence to anyone who liked it..Its all about Pranushka & the Individual characters that stood out, Ofcourse a 'Magnum Opus' but errr..hmmm..not the movie Im proud of 😳

I loved 'Mahanati' more 😳

Poo AR is beyond my understanding, Its still a mystery as to what the movie is all about 😆

I heard rave reviews about Mahanati..Will check it out..
Ya..Heroine only appears for 1s hr too..😆 Its all about Arjun Reddy!!!

1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Sam..Try "Love Me If You Dare" if you haven't..Its a psychological thriller..

So..Not gonna watch Netflix's kdrama Kingdom??? Its a historical zombie drama with 8 episodes..All released yesterday!!!

I have watched it already and LOVED it! .. ⭐️
Historical zombie drama? 🤣 ... did they just read my post and decided it's time to combine two of my most "fav" genres?... 🤣🤣 ..

Ofc I'll watch it ... 😆
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

@bold I can relate to that 😆

Baahubali 1 was better than Baahubali 2 though
Talk about the cinematography man...👏

Bahubali 1 is worth watching minus that "strip tease" song ... 😆 .. it's much better than its sequel .. I didn't like part 2 either! ... While part 1 we watched it twice just for it's cinematography ... in terms of storyline, not much there! ... Even I don't get the hype ... but it amazes me how they came about creating such a "hype" ... their efforts tremendous!

I also love OSTs from part 1 .. There are 2 or 3 songs which I have it in my playlist! ... Beautiful lyrics in both Telugu and Hindi!

YJHD isn't out there amidst the most rated movies ... nor is it high on romance .. I like that movie for it's friendship ... My fav bits were from "Manali" ... they remind me of own school trips ... I also loved the whole "wedding arc" at a palace .. again reminds me of fun times with friends and cousins... nostalgia is big with this one ... so one of my favs!

Shaz .. how could you NOT have seen ZNMD .. 😲 .. weh weh you decide like this?
Watch it "fosho fosho" .. 😆 It's a beautiful rendition on friendship, relationship and traveling ... It's a FULL-on ride of joy! ...

Tris .. Akhtar as just too hysterical in the movie! .. [Remember the jingle ... "Diamond biscuit diamond biscuit" ... 🤣 ... also .this scene .. Abhay and Akhtar ... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Animated GIF

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really don't know what I have been doing not watching ZNMD! 🤣 I really wanna watch it and I know I will LOVE it but .. okay.. I will watch it ASAP fosho!!! ⭐️
Yes yes I LOVE Bahubaali songs! Both 1 and 2.. and agree part 1 was better than part 2! I give 4/5 to part 1 and 3/5 to part 2. Tamanna's song though 🤔 what was that O_o 😆

Fron part 2 I really liked Anushka's character... and yes individual characters were good but story. ..meh ..seen there watched that 😆

YJHD was pretty avg.. not much of love story, not much of friendship, ..and second half bored me so much. Songs and RKDP chemistry were the best things

For me best film of 2013 was Chennai express.. I totally loved loved that film.. and it has ICONIC dialogues 🤣 and beautiful songs + breathtaking cinematography!! <3 totally a fun ride <3

@Historical zombie 🤣 I think I watched a trailer /teaser of one of those 🤣 there were people in old costumes jumping over one another 🤣 Sam.. lolllzzz yep they combined your "fav" genres fosho!! 🤣

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I have watched it already and LOVED it! .. ⭐️
Historical zombie drama? 🤣 ... did they just read my post and decided it's time to combine two of my most "fav" genres?... 🤣🤣 ..

Ofc I'll watch it ... 😆

ICorrection..Its 6 episodes..I just finished 5 so far..Its interesting..But why in all historical drama the villain wants to become King and trying to kill the Crown Prince.. Even in Zombie ones..😆
Yes..The whole slaying of zombies remined me of Jin Woo killing NPC in the game in MOTA!!! 🤣
1103978 thumbnail

Good Zzzs from my end! ... 😆
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

ICorrection..Its 6 episodes..I just finished 5 so far..Its interesting..But why in all historical drama the villain wants to become King and trying to kill the Crown Prince.. Even in Zombie ones..😆

Yes..The whole slaying of zombies remined me of Jin Woo killing NPC in the game in MOTA!!! 🤣

Historical Dramas .. why else... 😆 .. Everyone wants to kill everyone is Histo dramas ... cue enough to avoid those dramas .. 😆