Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Ohhh... I see... Mmm... let me think about it.

Yeah action but not crime particularly... Nice. I like your analysis!
Approved!
What about you? Have you figured out what kind od shows you like?😆

I like most genres except for Historicals, superheroes, zombies and vampires! .. 😆
I think I prefer fantasy, crime, thriller (psychological thrillers) dramas with romance mixed in ... I need me some romance in any genre! ... Also "rom-coms and comedies" Ofc .. Romantic melodramas not as much unless it's really well done otherwise they can be super boring! ...

As for romantic BW movies, they are such rarity these days ... you don't see a properly well made romantic movies these days that can give you butterflies! ... Last well made romantic movie was "Barfi" and before that "Jab We Met" .. I can't remember any other ones atm ... I also liked ZNMD and YJHD.. they were fun youth-y movies!
Also enjoy that BW offers lot more content than plain ol' romantic movies ..

I LOVED Andhadhun too ... Tris you should watch it fosho! ... Badhai Ho didn't like it much .. it was less comedy and more melodrama I felt!
I love three major songs from Andhadhun ... "Laila", "Naina Da Kasoor" and "Wo Ladki" .. listen to these ones girls .. first two are such peppy numbers while the last one is more soothing! .. My fav album of the year! <3

[Edit .. Thor movies are AM-azing Tris ... I don't like that many superhero movies .. but Thor is my fav series .. and the recent Aquaman ... now that was a great enjoyable superhero movie .. amazing graphics and imaginative under-the-sea world ... I LOVED it! ... Y'all should watch these ones if you haven't fosho!
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sam I don't even remember any song from andhadhun coz I was SO tensed and on the edge of my bed while watching it that I didn't even listen to them properly!!😆 Omo what an.amazing thriller and so damn unpredictable at every turn! Loved it. Tris babes.. do watch it !!! I bet you will enjoy it.. ayushman or not.. this story and plot is top notch!
@Tris I LOVED CE.. what a fun ride it was! Amazing jukebox too.. and a genuine good comedy movie not like those irritating slapstick Golmaal series! Same for me.. I dislike the comedies being produced now.. golmaal series are overhyped for no reason .. Last comedy film which was genuinely hilarious was Welcome IMO ..and also Bol bachhan to some extent 😆 Yes Tum Hi Ho was a huge rage.. its still my fav song.. Close second to A2 jukebox is ADHM jukebox.. another one with amazing songs !

About RS-DP..yes you can say they are the most loved but I am neutral to them.. Somehow I don't like either of them offscreen /onscreen much to make me their fan.. Actually I ain't a fan of any of the new actors. I just like good movies and dislike bad ones irrespective of who's in them haha

Does it appear like I watch a lot of movies? Well no I don't. . 😆 I watch very few movies every year.. maybe 4-5 😆 I watch triple the number of kdramas 😆
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

All discussion about movies..I rarely watch it..Not a movie buff!!! 😆

Haha Poo bear .. our kdrama addict! Come gimme a bear hug 🤗😆

What else other than kdramas do you watch chinguyaa ? 😊😊 Arent you into South indian movies either?
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tris007

Yeah you are a K-drama buff hun 😉😆

True!!! 😆😆😆

Word Count: 1

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Haha Poo bear .. our kdrama addict! Come gimme a bear hug 🤗😆

What else other than kdramas do you watch chinguyaa ? 😊😊 Arent you into South indian movies either?

😆🤗back!!!
I watch Cdramas and Jdramas..😆 Now started with Chinese/Taiwanese movies!!!

I do watch HW, BW movies too..Seen Aashiqui 2, YJYD..etc..But as I said..Very rare..

Same with Tamil movies..Last movie I saw in theater was Bahubali 2!!! 😆 And I didn't even see Bahubai 1!!!

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I like most genres except for Historicals, superheroes, zombies and vampires! .. 😆
I think I prefer fantasy, crime, thriller (psychological thrillers) dramas with romance mixed in ... I need me some romance in any genre! ... Also "rom-coms and comedies" Ofc .. Romantic melodramas not as much unless it's really well done otherwise they can be super boring! ...

Sam..Try "Love Me If You Dare" if you haven't..Its a psychological thriller..
So..Not gonna watch Netflix's kdrama Kingdom??? Its a historical zombie drama with 8 episodes..All released yesterday!!!
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Sam..Try "Love Me If You Dare" if you haven't..Its a psychological thriller..

So..Not gonna watch Netflix's kdrama Kingdom??? Its a historical zombie drama with 8 episodes..All released yesterday!!!

Oh Em Gee Poo, wehh 🤣 🤣🤣
Tris007 thumbnail

😆🤗back!!!

I watch Cdramas and Jdramas..😆 Now started with Chinese/Taiwanese movies!!!

I do watch HW, BW movies too..Seen Aashiqui 2, YJYD..etc..But as I said..Very rare..

Same with Tamil movies..Last movie I saw in theater was Bahubali 2!!! 😆 And I didn't even see Bahubai 1!!!

@bold I can relate to that 😆
Baahubali 1 was better than Baahubali 2 though
Talk about the cinematography man...👏
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

As for romantic BW movies, they are such rarity these days ... you don't see a properly well made romantic movies these days that can give you butterflies! ... Last well made romantic movie was "Barfi" and before that "Jab We Met" .. I can't remember any other ones atm ... I also liked ZNMD and YJHD.. they were fun youth-y movies!
Also enjoy that BW offers lot more content than plain ol' romantic movies ..

I LOVED Andhadhun too ... Tris you should watch it fosho! ... Badhai Ho didn't like it much .. it was less comedy and more melodrama I felt!
I love three major songs from Andhadhun ... "Laila", "Naina Da Kasoor" and "Wo Ladki" .. listen to these ones girls .. first two are such peppy numbers while the last one is more soothing! .. My fav album of the year! <3

[Edit .. Thor movies are AM-azing Tris ... I don't like that many superhero movies .. but Thor is my fav series .. and the recent Aquaman ... now that was a great enjoyable superhero movie .. amazing graphics and imaginative under-the-sea world ... I LOVED it! ... Y'all should watch these ones if you haven't fosho!

Your likes are complex. Good. 😆 Being Humans 🤣 (Salman)
I am not sure about melodramas much tbh. I am not sure if I've seen many if any (Is My Mister a melodrama?) to judge how interesting or boring this genre is 😆
Oh yeah Jab We Met! Such an amzing movie!
YJHD is so popular, I don't get it! It was an okay movie 🤔~
Now now...ZNMD is an untouchable movie, let's not put it next to YJHD O.O
😆😆
Yes Tris is listening (when you read something you can hear it in your head so yeah I am listening fosho lol) If you guys have a good link to the movie I might watch it. I don't wanna pay for it or watch it in a bad quality 🤣
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
^^Its there on Netflix !! 😆 😆 I watched it recently too.. just a month ago. . 😆
YJHD first half was good but second half was damn boring. I give it 3/5.. okay movie it is. Don't kill me if I say I haven't watched ZNMD yet *covers face* 😆

I don't get the hype for Bahubaali series too except its daebak cinematography and action. The story is same as any other historical raja-maharaja story.. 🤔 one prince gets favoured, other is jealous, jealous one kills the other, cliche things like son looks same as father, avenges father's death.. etc. Whats so new about it.. also the mystery around "katappa ne bahubali ko kyun mara" was blown out of proportion 😆 no offense to anyone who liked the movies.. I find it average 😆

Jab we met was LOVE ❤️ 😳