Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Really?! What kind of pattern? I am trying to figure out the kind of shows I am interested in too 🀣

Yeah, take however long you want. I just wanted to fangirl over this show here. Thanks for being all "ears" πŸ˜†

From what I have seen you're into "action, suspense, thriller" kinda dramas .. Ofc romance is given but you seem to be action junkie ... πŸ˜‰
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

From what I have seen you're into "action, suspense, thriller" kinda dramas .. Ofc romance is given but you seem to be action junkie ... πŸ˜‰

Ohhh... I see... Mmm... let me think about it.
Yeah action but not crime particularly... Nice. I like your analysis!
Approved!
What about you? Have you figured out what kind od shows you like?πŸ˜†
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like all types of shows with good stories .. except historicals. Korean/chinese historicals esp. Thriller/mysteries are my fav and also romcoms ofcourse.
@Tris About bollywood romance, don't you think there's a dearth of good romantic films nowadays? I can't even remember which was the last proper good romantic film.. YJHD was okay, Aashiqui 2 was meh, even saw Bareilly ki barfi but that's still not hardcore romance.. I miss those heart-flutterring romantic films which make you go gaga over a jodi .. 90s films had very cliche stories but romance was done really well..!
1103978 thumbnail
I just can't .. 🀣🀣🀣🀣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm5tSbh2PoY[/YOUTUBE]
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

I like all types of shows with good stories .. except historicals. Korean/chinese historicals esp. Thriller/mysteries are my fav and also romcoms ofcourse.

@Tris About bollywood romance, don't you think there's a dearth of good romantic films nowadays? I can't even remember which was the last proper good romantic film.. YJHD was okay, Aashiqui 2 was meh, even saw Bareilly ki barfi but that's still not hardcore romance.. I miss those heart-flutterring romantic films which make you go gaga over a jodi .. 90s films had very cliche stories but romance was done really well..!

Romcoms are good too!
nOOO you didn't like Aashiqui 2...I loved it!!
About romance movies in 90s... I don't think those stories were cliche back then, or would they? I won't know πŸ˜† But yeah the stories were really nice though! I mean Kuch Kuch HOta Hai? That whole college love? ❀️
They tried remaking Hum Saath Saath Hain with that Prem Ratan Dhan Payo... and failed so bad! I couldn't even watch the movie halfway through πŸ€“ There's no good family drama mixed with romance either nowadays. What kind of romance are you talking about?
TBH, I am not into Bollywood romance movies. I actually avoid them like plague. My type of movies are Baby and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara β­οΈπŸ˜†
We probably do have unattractive bollywood movies right now πŸ˜†
Everyone's saying watch Badhaai Ho but I am avoiding it too since I know there has to be some sort of love story there. You should try that one. I have been hearing it's very different πŸ˜†
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tris007

Romcoms are good too!

nOOO you didn't like Aashiqui 2...I loved it!!
About romance movies in 90s... I don't think those stories were cliche back then, or would they? I won't know πŸ˜† But yeah the stories were really nice though! I mean Kuch Kuch HOta Hai? That whole college love? ❀️
They tried remaking Hum Saath Saath Hain with that Prem Ratan Dhan Payo... and failed so bad! I couldn't even watch the movie halfway through πŸ€“ There's no good family drama mixed with romance either nowadays. What kind of romance are you talking about?
TBH, I am not into Bollywood romance movies. I actually avoid them like plague. My type of movies are Baby and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara β­οΈπŸ˜†
We probably do have unattractive bollywood movies right now πŸ˜†
Everyone's saying watch Badhaai Ho but I am avoiding it too since I know there has to be some sort of love story there. You should try that one. I have been hearing it's very different πŸ˜†

Oh no I didn't like Aasiqui 2. It was too melodramatic. . So much crying and allπŸ˜† But songs were GOLD. Best album in last 10 years.! ⭐️

I mean 90s stories are cliche by today's standards.. ofcourse back then they were a refreshing change from 80s "angry young man" themes πŸ˜†
I like the movies being produced now.. the different themes being explored... I love Barfi (oh yes i think that was the best love story in last decade hehe) , 3 idiots, TZP, Dangal, etc.. but romance has taken a backseat. I just think its been a while since bollywood produced a beautiful love story loved unanimously .. like it was in case of ddlj,kkhh etc😳😳But i am happy that we have such content driven movies nowadays. I havent watched Badhai ho either! But I have watched Andhadhun.. have you watched it?? It was AMAZING imo..! ⭐️
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All discussion about movies..I rarely watch it..Not a movie buff!!! πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Oh no I didn't like Aasiqui 2. It was too melodramatic. . So much crying and all πŸ˜† But songs were GOLD. Best album in last 10 years.! ⭐️

I mean 90s stories are cliche by today's standards.. ofcourse back then they were a refreshing change from 80s "angry young man" themes πŸ˜†
I like the movies being produced now.. the different themes being explored... I love Barfi (oh yes i think that was the best love story in last decade hehe) , 3 idiots, TZP, Dangal, etc.. but romance has taken a backseat. I just think its been a while since bollywood produced a beautiful love story loved unanimously .. like it was in case of ddlj,kkhh etc😳😳But i am happy that we have such content driven movies nowadays. I havent watched Badhai ho either! But I have watched Andhadhun.. have you watched it?? It was AMAZING imo..! ⭐️

Well... Debatable~ lol Chennai Express had an amazing jukebox too! Have you heard Gully Boy's songs? The jukebox came out few days ago. All of the songs are goooddd! But yeah Aashiqui 2 ke songs were kinda legendary in that regards. Arijit Singh got so popular from Tum Hi Ho mannn!
I think there are a lot to choose from bollywood movies nowadays. Which is good! Though I miss comedy genre. Lot of comedy movies are a joke in front of older (2010 and older) movies.
Hey I thought people love Ranveer and Deepika? I think they are like this generation's fav couple or something. Another joke... But okay no offense to anyone.
I heard a song from Andhadhun. That's about it lol. I know it got good reviews and stuff. I am just not an Ayushman fan. I ignore his movies a lot too. Tbh I rarely watch bollywood movies πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

All discussion about movies..I rarely watch it..Not a movie buff!!! πŸ˜†

Yeah you are a K-drama buff hun πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I just can't .. 🀣🀣🀣🀣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm5tSbh2PoY[/YOUTUBE]

lol kinda true. The bromance would've been shining bright I swear 🀣
I haven't seen Thor movies but really want to... Urghhh hopefully someday soon! πŸ˜†