Users

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Well... kinda... It's when he smiles... IYKWIM lol

Lol got it! What Vampire books have you read? Is it the Twilight series? 🀣

Yes! .. πŸ˜† .. After you go "Twilight" you never go back [to the genre]... 🀣
I have also read "Vampire diaries" and few other random Vampire stories by different authors!

Originally posted by: Tris007

Has anyone seen the Spanish show La Casa De Papel, also called The Money Heist?

Nope! .. What's it about? .. You liked it?
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Yes! .. πŸ˜† .. After you go "Twilight" you never go back [to the genre]... 🀣
I have also read "Vampire diaries" and few other random Vampire stories by different authors!

Nope! .. What's it about? .. You liked it?

@bold FTW 🀣🀣The Twilight trauma 🀣 I havne't read or watched the movies. They never appealed to me. Especially with the pregnancy thing πŸ€“
I've heard the book Vampire Diaries isn't that good πŸ˜†
Vampire Academy series is pretty great thoughπŸ˜†
Money Heist is the big planned Bank Robbery. There are two seasons of it! Oh the show is great! It's on Netflix with subtitles. The story is brilliant, and the characters... all of them are so good!
I obviously loved it πŸ˜†
Here's a trailer if you're curious:
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQYvQIrM1FY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After watching Suddenly Seventeen, came to know Wallace Huo is a Taiwanese actor..I lived in Ignorance all the while watching 'Love me if you dare'..How effortlessly he performed despite his debut..
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

After watching Suddenly Seventeen, came to know Wallace Huo is a Taiwanese actor..I lived in Ignorance all the while watching 'Love me if you dare'..How effortlessly he performed despite his debut..

Debut??? He was acting from long time back na..

I saw the film recently for Wallace Huo..But ended up loving Darren Wang in it..And just yesterday saw "Our Times" movie..Damn!!! Absolutely loved him there too!!!

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Debut??? He was acting from long time back na..

I saw the film recently for Wallace Huo..But ended up loving Darren Wang in it.. And just yesterday saw "Our Times" movie..Damn!!! Absolutely loved him there too!!!

Just saw his wiki..Hez since 2005 😲 *Ignorance again*
I thought he belonged to mainland China..^^

DW hardly had anything to play, so does WH..I loved DW to bits in Our Times..😳 Suddenly seventeen is all about Liang & her adulting..Such a heart warming movie ⭐️
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Just saw his wiki..Hez since 2005 😲 *Ignorance again*
I thought he belonged to mainland China..^^

DW hardly had anything to play, so does WH..I loved DW to bits in Our Times..😳 Suddenly seventeen is all about Liang & her adulting..Such a heart warming movie ⭐️

Many Taiwanese actors are popular in China..

True..I was wondering why WH took the movie..πŸ˜† Same with DW after watching OT..πŸ˜†

I loved Ni Ni's acting!!! And she looked damn gorgeous as well!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Our times was such a good movie! aah its one movie which has got great repeat value.. I think I can watch it many more times and still feel good! And Darren Wang is love ❀️
Will watch Suddenly seventeen too.

1103978 thumbnail
@Tris ... I haven't read Vampire academy .. I wanted to but then there's just too much of vampire shizz everywhere on TV, movies, books .. BORED now!

That show looks interesting .. we really are going "global" thanks to netflix and internet where shows from different countries are getting noticed now! ... I see a "pattern" tho .. I can see what kind of shows attract you... πŸ˜† .. I'll give it a shot "one day" .. πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail
Looking at Sam's dp and thinking...

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

@Tris ... I haven't read Vampire academy .. I wanted to but then there's just too much of vampire shizz everywhere on TV, movies, books .. BORED now!

That show looks interesting .. we really are going "global" thanks to netflix and internet where shows from different countries are getting noticed now! ... I see a "pattern" tho .. I can see what kind of shows attract you... πŸ˜† .. I'll give it a shot "one day" .. πŸ˜†

Really?! What kind of pattern? I am trying to figure out the kind of shows I am interested in too 🀣
Yeah, take however long you want. I just wanted to fangirl over this show here. Thanks for being all "ears" πŸ˜†