Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh and recently IU in my mister!! She was sooo good!!!
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't like Playful Kiss at all..Tried few episodes..The FL was annoying to the core!!! But I liked Season 1 of Japanese Version Mischevious Kiss!!! And Season 2 initial episodes were hilarious..Their family going to leads HM in disguise and heroine couldn't identify them..ðŸĪĢ
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anyone watching Kim yoo jung's ongoing drama??
This is so hot 😆
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=2RVEincvMCI[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Almas. - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Oh and recently IU in my mister!! She was sooo good!!!

Can you believe it they tried to make PSH's character similar to UI's in My Mister.
Hee-Ju was not even close to Lee Ji-an ðŸĪ” I kinda feel bad for PSH if she picked up show for that reason lol
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

Anyone watching Kim yoo jung's ongoing drama??

This is so hot 😆

I do! .. This kissing scene was very well done actually .. I was surprised considering the girl is ONLY 19 .. ðŸ˜ē ... I like how the couple looked natural with smiles in between their kisses! .. Still their chemistry is lacking .. doesn't give you any "butterflies" .. 😆

Story-wise this drama is boring and slow .. since I major in FF, that's how I cope up such bland dramas .. 😆
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

@bold JAJAJA ðŸĪĢ I don't know, I think I am scared to not get to fully enjoy the show lol

I haven't seen any of the shows you listed except Stranger Things 😆 Have you seen A Series of Unfortunate Events?😆
2nd @bold really? Dude he does look exotic with that haircut! Should ask next, this actor with long hair or short hair lol

No I haven't! .. Too many shows, hard to watch them all! .. 😆 .. what other western shows do you watch?

😉😉😉

Tris007 thumbnail
^ See, he looks okay in few and good in others...Mmm... *thinking emoji*
Have you seen Vampire Diaries?ðŸĪĢ I've seen like 4 seasons of it and then done 😆
Tris007 thumbnail
Has anyone seen the Spanish show La Casa De Papel, also called The Money Heist?
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

^ See, he looks okay in few and good in others...Mmm... *thinking emoji*

Have you seen Vampire Diaries?ðŸĪĢ I've seen like 4 seasons of it and then done 😆

He's got a "feminine" face so when he goes all "red lips" with the hair then .. YKWIM .. 😆😆 .. If he keeps his looks subtle and natural he looks better with the hair!

No .. I am so bored of Vampires (have read one too many vampire books) .. tired of vampires, zombies and superheroes! .. ðŸĪŠ

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

He's got a "feminine" face so when he goes all "red lips" with the hair then .. YKWIM .. 😆😆 .. If he keeps his looks subtle and natural he looks better with the hair!

No .. I am so bored of Vampires (have read one too many vampire books) .. tired of vampires, zombies and superheroes! .. ðŸĪŠ

Well... kinda... It's when he smiles... IYKWIM lol
Lol got it! What Vampire books have you read? Is it the Twilight series? ðŸĪĢ