Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: elsanna

If you are not sure...maybe you should give it a try...like just one episodeπŸ˜† if you still don't like it then its okπŸ˜†

It's my third historical drama as I also don't like this genre...there is too much of plotting and killingsπŸ˜† my head spins seeing people die for no reason like in moonlovers and moonlightπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

I saw few clips of the drama .. but didn't interest me much ... πŸ€” .. I have yet like a historical drama except Scarlet (first half when everything was fun and nice .. πŸ˜†)

@Tris .. it's the "zombie girl" who's the lead in this clown drama .. fyi!
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Talking about historical K-dramas ... ladies and their hairstyle is too much! .. Big big watermelons and circles on their heads .. 😳 ... Even their costumes are alright!... I prefer ladies in Historical C-dramas .. their hairstyle, the headgear (they are so beautiful), costumes everything look so elegant!

Yes there hair do are little bit funny the first I watched it in moonlovers I was like how much hair did they grew at that timeπŸ˜†
elsanna thumbnail

I saw few clips of the drama .. but didn't interest me much ... πŸ€” .. I have yet like a historical drama except Scarlet (first half when everything was fun and nice .. πŸ˜†)

@Tris .. it's the "zombie girl" who's the lead in this clown drama .. fyi!

@bold you like fun and easy going part...then you should leave it...cause nobody had smiled till now...I am on epi 4 right nowπŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

@bold you like fun and easy going part...then you should leave it...cause nobody had smiled till now...I am on epi 4 right nowπŸ˜†

OmYgod... 🀣

Some pics I Googled for Korean queens played by actresses ... this hairstyle in particular ... weh weh weh .. πŸ˜†
Related image

Related image

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
elsanna, I think I am okay~ Can't be depressed right now. Historical shows have so many unfair things that ruin everyone's lives.
Oh man, I'd rather watch the over badass grey character of Misty lol
I think my first experience with K-historical show wasn't that great at the end.
Have you seen Scarlet Heart? πŸ˜†
Sam, that hairdo was in back then. They have to show it of course🀣
Edit: and you said Zombie girl hun? That's so cool!
Damn, I wanna watch A Korean Odyssey now! Only if they haven't become a couple already πŸ˜†
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

I am kinda exaggerating there too πŸ˜† Just irritated for now. I might or might not pick up that show again in the future. Depending on my mood really πŸ˜†

I know who's the ML though. That's the only thing I'm spoiled for and lets keep it to that.
I think you told me how you go on Wiki to look up the stories (movies/shows) you're curious about... But I don't think I got around to tell you how I don't spoil myself even for the movies and shows I am curious about and might not end up watching... thinking, just in case I want to pick them up later [which, BTW, never happens from what I've noticed... exception is KMHM! <3 and oh another English show... anyway, usually aaneeyo (no)] πŸ˜†
So, do you follow any American show? πŸ˜†

Wow I don't know how you do it then ... when I am curious, I'll do anything to ease that curiosity right there and then ... πŸ˜† .. that's why I can't read suspenseful books since I'll go to the last page, ease my curiosity and then go back reading it (just to find out the journey of how they came to the end).. πŸ˜†

I follow few American shows: sitcoms like "Young Sheldon, BBT, Superstore", then there's Flash .. I used to watch Suits, Blacklist (dropped them not) .. I have watched both seasons of "Stranger Things", one season of "13 reasons why" (then dropped it)! .. These ones I can recall right now!

@bold I figured out where I got the "intuitions" right when he was properly shown in the show... oh my god, it's the cute looking Encounter ML I saw in its trailer! 🀣

Those hairs dammit! Where did they appear from here...

Tell me about it ... He looks dap here with little long hair .. many didn't like him in that hair (Ofc after 2 Eps he goes back to short hair πŸ₯±) ... but I LOVED this look on him! .. Made him very exotic ... <3... this indeed ... πŸ˜†
elsanna thumbnail

elsanna, I think I am okay~ Can't be depressed right now. Historical shows have so many unfair things that ruin everyone's lives.
Oh man, I'd rather watch the over badass grey character of Misty lol
I think my first experience with K-historical show wasn't that great at the end.
Have you seen Scarlet Heart? πŸ˜†
Sam, that hairdo was in back then. They have to show it of course🀣
Edit: and you said Zombie girl hun? That's so cool!
Damn, I wanna watch A Korean Odyssey now! Only if they haven't become a couple already πŸ˜†

Yes I have seen scarlet heart it was too much tear jearking😭
1103978 thumbnail
Turning to bed girls while I leave this hilarious video for y'all to watch! ..

🀣🀣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D3-eDOowJk&t=6s[/YOUTUBE]
elsanna thumbnail

Turning to bed girls while I leave this hilarious video for y'all to watch! ..

🀣🀣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D3-eDOowJk&t=6s[/YOUTUBE]

I have watched it...the cat fight is something LOL🀣🀣🀣
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Wow I don't know how you do it then ... when I am curious, I'll do anything to ease that curiosity right there and then ... πŸ˜† .. that's why I can't read suspenseful books since I'll go to the last page, ease my curiosity and then go back reading it (just to find out the journey of how they came to the end).. πŸ˜†

I follow few American shows: sitcoms like "Young Sheldon, BBT, Superstore", then there's Flash .. I used to watch Suits, Blacklist (dropped them not) .. I have watched both seasons of "Stranger Things", one season of "13 reasons why" (then dropped it)! .. These ones I can recall right now!

Tell me about it ... He looks dap here with little long hair .. many didn't like him in that hair (Ofc after 2 Eps he goes back to short hair πŸ₯±) ... but I LOVED this look on him! .. Made him very exotic ... <3... this indeed ... πŸ˜†

@bold JAJAJA 🀣 I don't know, I think I am scared to not get to fully enjoy the show lol
I haven't seen any of the shows you listed except Stranger Things πŸ˜† Have you seen A Series of Unfortunate Events?πŸ˜†
2nd @bold really? Dude he does look exotic with that haircut! Should ask next, this actor with long hair or short hair lol